Party At A Rich Kid's House

With an eye roll, Alana acknowledged Chaos’ presence at her side once more. Of course he’d followed her since he never seemed to listen to her when she wanted him to. She had a drink in her hand and was just enjoying not being bothered, but that moment was over nearly as quick as it had begun. Thankfully, Chaos didn’t grab her or she might have turned around and let loose a spell as angry as she was. Alana barely listened to what he said, responding as soon as he’d finally shut up. “No, we’re not friends. I barely know her” Alana finally turned to glare at Chaos. “You probably know her more than I do. She’s a Puff from our year” Alana continued. It wasn’t even about Viviana in Alana’s mind. It was about Alana vouching for him and him embarrassing her even if no one but her and Viviana knew what had happened. “You better get used to this or I’ll stop inviting you” Alana declared with a wave of her hand, “I will not live in isolation or visit only Zhefaroviches because you don’t know how to behave around anyone else.” That might work for Chaos, but Alana liked being around people.

Turning to walk away again and to go up to that older looking guy that Alana had spotted Saveli with when she’d first walked in, the Slytherin froze in place as she spotted a most unwelcome sight – Professor Pendleton. According to the invites they’d received, he wasn’t supposed to be here, yet here he was. “Ooh…Saveli is in trooouble” Alana said in a hushed tone. She wasn’t sure whether to head for the hills or stick around and watch the fireworks. After a moment, she decided the fireworks would probably be more interesting, figuring she could run for it if things got really bad. Where was Saveli?, Alana wondered. She hadn’t seen the girl since they’d greeted each other some time ago.

Having been informed by Prudence that Saveli was fetching her flower album from her room, Monty went swiftly up the stairs to confront her, his cheeks still warm with embarrassment. Why had she shown him up like this? He'd thought her above this kind of behaviour. It seemed, as usual, that he had overestimated her. He wondered to what degree she would need to try his patience before she was satisfied. To what length she would have to drive him before he snapped. He tried, really he did, to view the world from her perspective, and consequently there lay beneath his vexation a soft sympathy toward her troubles. But this time, it wasn't enough.

Being under the impression that Saveli was alone, Monty knocked only once on her door before twisting the handle and letting himself inside. What he beheld upon entry startled him out of motion, but not out of irritation. Hanging on the door he rolled his eyes, effectively averting his gaze from the cosy pair. "Out, please, Felix."

GM approved

saveli was mildly shocked when Felix leaned in to kiss her, but she didn't fight it. After all what if they could make things work a bit better this time around. It seemed though that dye did not agree. First there was a knock, then there was Monty. Saveli jumped nearly a full foot away from Felix, wiping at her mouth in embarrassment. "Sh/t." She swore before standing up. There was still loud music playing but there were no sounds from the guests it seemed. Sav wanted to beg Fe not to leave her there, having not made Monty angry since she stayed out all night. "M-Monty you weren't supposed to be home! I can explain!" She spoke hurriedly, tone high and cheeks flushed Crimson.

Felix certainly hadn't expected to kiss Saveli that day. He thought whatever he had felt for her had gone but he seemed to feel a pull to her that in that moment he couldn't fight. One moment there was a knock at the door then Saveli had jumped away from him and Felix knew without turning round who it was. Felix got to his feet his gaze still on Saveli. He half wanted to stay with her but he knew this was a family moment, albeit it not a pleasant one, and he didn't belong there. He held out his hand and took hold of Saveli's and gave it a squeeze. "I'll be downstairs if you need me," He said to her before finally turning and making eye contact with the potions professor. "Sir," He said respectfully before walking past him closing the door behind him.

Felix felt a little guilty for leaving Saveli as he made his way downstairs. The question was who did he talk to, there was Alana, but she was with Chaos and he wasn't exactly the friendliest type. Then he spotted the last person he expected to see. "Hey Lydia," he said approaching the Hufflepuff.

Chaos shook his head when she said that he would know her more. He absolutely did not know her, and how it was strange on how affectionate she was. Chaos did want that, though, but not from her. Chaos never had a good time fitting in. But there was one part out of her rant that he managed to catch on. He had better get used to this, or else she would stop inviting him. That meant that she was not going to stop unless he did get used to it. It meant that she planned on inviting him out with her. At least, that was what Chaos was interpreted. She refused to live in isolation or just visit his family. He would have to agree with that. It was getting old. Chaos was about to respond once more, but paused when Professor Pendleton entered, and asked where Saveli was. Someone pointed out where she went, and Chaos smirked. Oh he liked it when someone got busted. But, this was Alana's friend. He nudged Alana and made a motion for them to vacate. If she wanted to stay, he would be more than happy to, but this was something he was not used to.

Monty nodded at Felix as he passed, and then closed the door behind him. There was a pause in which the professor waited until the Ravenclaw would be out of earshot before he began. "Don't explain," he said tersely. "It's quite clear enough. I want everybody out of this house in fifteen minutes, do you understand?" Monty reached for the door handle to leave, and then changed his mind. "You know, I've trusted you. And time after time you've let me down. I mean, what is this? I leave you by yourself for one evening and you invite the entire school around? Have you any idea how embarrassed I am? And how could you possibly think I wouldn't find out? And Alexei - you lied to me about Alexei." He shook his head. "You can't keep doing this. I've done everything I can to ease your situation. For goodness' sake show a little respect - before you lose mine. I know you're capable of behaving responsibly. Please don't prove me wrong." This time, Monty really did make to leave.

Lydia knew in just every way that this was a mistake, she stood alone, moving a little to the music with a drink in her hand, and there of course the professor walked in, and it was clear by the look on his face that this wasn't a good thing, that this party had not been one backed by parents. She didn't like that, and though she no longer had the man as a professor she wasn't done trying to remain in a professor's good books just so she didn't have issues in school. This really had been a bad idea, this entire party had been a bad idea, but she couldn't return just yet, whatever she told her mother she wouldn't believe. So, now Lydia knew she had to find something to do for a few hours before returning to the spot where her mother would be picking her up, the issue was she didn't know the area and she didn't want to end up getting lost and being without any way of contacting anyone, it wasn't like she could use her wand. What a truly terrible idea this was. Lydia placed down the cup of juice on the closest surface she could find and had been just about to walk out when someone in front of her, made her stop.

Felix, she'd seen him go upstairs with Saveli, having arrived at just that moment and she knew things between them were gone, and Lydia felt bad, she felt bad for what had happened, since breaking up with him had just been the worst thing, lead to the worst thing. Lydia glanced at the ground between them, "Hey Felix," she replied a little lamely as she then glanced back up, she didn't want to think about them breaking up or them in general, because naturally it went to her being reminded that her father was gone. "I'm going to go, I don't want to stick around for, so I'm just going to go," she motioned towards the staircase, where the professor and his adopted daughter were, speaking quietly. She knew this was a terrible idea, why hadn't she just tried to persuade her mother that going wasn't good, it had just been to make her feel happy that she'd gone, but Lydia didn't want to surrounded by these people any more so sure that she was moments away from tears, she gave Felix a small smile and just walked around him and headed towards the door, Lydia very much doubted he would follow.

Alana glanced at Chaos and saw him motioning towards the door. With a nod, Alana began to make her way in that direction. Really, there was no reason to stick around. Saveli was no doubt going to be in big trouble and they were no doubt going to be asked to leave anyway. The only problem was that their ride, Chaos’ father, wouldn’t be back to apparate them back to New Zealand for another few hours. Until then, they were kind of stuck in the area. Hopefully, there was something to do, a coffee shop for them to sit in and wait. And, even more, Alana hoped that they could last the hour without continuing to argue.

Saveli was staring at the floor the entire time she was being reprimanded, trying hard not to cry. She was so ashamed that Monty had come home. She'd thought he was going to be out all night. She'd have never done this otherwise. The blonde rubbed at her eyes almost childishly as if to push the tears back into her eyes. It didn't exactly work. She then wiped at her cheeks and finally looked up and whispered. "I'm sorry." Before moving past him and down the stairs. She glanced and saw Alana and Chaos had left, as had Prudence. Keeva was pulling Viviana out the door. Sav then verbally shooed anyone else out. "Party's over, go home and I'll take it for the team alright?' She asked, trying to fake the best smirk she could - which was lame. She then turned and looked at the stairs, knowing her punishment would be dolled out when everyone left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back