Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey all,

I have some characters who need plots. I mostly struggle with my adults. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

13245.jpg

Juniper Zumwalt - Second Year
Juniper is Adorah's younger sister and is pretty strongheaded. She recently threw a chess piece at Augustus Westwick for staring at her. She's into fashion and enjoys participating in silly activities. She's still ignoring the fact that her parents have basically abandoned Adorah but still value her as an adopted child even though they both ended up being witches. Needs: Friends, Enemies

14217.jpg

Michael Newton - Hogwarts Scotland Third Year
Michael is Samantha Jacob's cousin who may be moving to NZ next year. In the mean time, I would love to have him RP with some HS students. He's a Hufflepuff and loves dragons and board games. He's pretty athletic (although doesn't play Quidditch) and outgoing. Needs: Friends, Enemies

2190.jpg

Siobhan McGowan
Siobhan works at the Quidditch League in the Ministry and is pretty athletic. She is very friendly, enjoying most people that she meets, and likes to spend time outside and enjoying her social life by meeting new people at The Three Broomsticks. Siobhan's family is from Ireland, and her father disappeared mysteriously a few years ago and is presumabley dead (he was a hit wizard for the UK Ministry of Magic). Siobhan has been trying to search for him but has also been preoccupied with her career and taking care of her younger sister over the past year. I would love for her to be able to explore the romantic part of her life (she's gay). Needs: Friends, enemies, romance

4811.jpg

Giovanna My
Oh, my dear Giovanna is not a nice person, but I'd love for her to have friends if possible. She has one daughter starting Hogwarts in the fall and is currently pregnant again (doesn't know who dad is). The kicker is that she really hates being a mom. She currently works at The Three Broomsticks and writes for Witch Weekly. She finds any reason to gossip and has a hard time not using people for what she wants. She's a big partier and is still finding ways to socialize as a not pregnant individual. Needs: Friends, Enemies, Romance

Thanks everyone!

Hi Kierstan!

I could offer Paisley here for a little romance with Siobhan. It wouldn't be a forever thing, as Paisley is already spoken for, but I see no harm in them getting to know each other for a bit in the mean time and seeing if they hit it off or not? She's a healer in the UK, born and bred in Scotland! She's pretty fun loving and likes to experiment with looks. She is a bit younger than Siobhan, I don't know if they would be a problem, as she's 26, but if it wouldn't stop Siobhan, it wouldn't stop Paisley!​
Let me know!​

Hi Kierstan!

I could offer Paisley here for a little romance with Siobhan. It wouldn't be a forever thing, as Paisley is already spoken for, but I see no harm in them getting to know each other for a bit in the mean time and seeing if they hit it off or not? She's a healer in the UK, born and bred in Scotland! She's pretty fun loving and likes to experiment with looks. She is a bit younger than Siobhan, I don't know if they would be a problem, as she's 26, but if it wouldn't stop Siobhan, it wouldn't stop Paisley!​

Let me know!​

That would be fine with me! Siobhan wouldn't care either way, and it definitely doesn't have to be a long term thing at all! Does she come to NZ often, or is she based in the UK? It could be that they meet when Siobhan is visting her brother or something.

She has some family in New Zealand, she could be here on holiday which could be part of why they aren’t destined for the long term? Maybe they try a long distance thing and it doesn’t work out? I’m game!

Giovanna x Rhi: I want drama for these two. IDK if Giovanna knows but her boss' beau is kinda big deal.

And I know she is not in the list but let's do another Adorah x Alexis topic. This time, Adorah finds Alexis on the same floor where they first met

I know we had a brief thing with Ajaccio and Juniper, but I'd be happy to develop that out into a friendship? he could see her doing something fashion related and be like "oh cool whatcha doing there" and they could hang out?

She has some family in New Zealand, she could be here on holiday which could be part of why they aren’t destined for the long term? Maybe they try a long distance thing and it doesn’t work out? I’m game!

Teigs, that sounds like a good idea! Do you want me to start a topic?

Giovanna x Rhi: I want drama for these two. IDK if Giovanna knows but her boss' beau is kinda big deal.

And I know she is not in the list but let's do another Adorah x Alexis topic. This time, Adorah finds Alexis on the same floor where they first met

Arle: Definite on the Adorah and Alexis thread. You want to start it?

And I had no idea who Rhi was dating. Does any particular drama come to mind that would work for Rhi? I'd love to see Giovanna get fired for being horrible :lol:

I know we had a brief thing with Ajaccio and Juniper, but I'd be happy to develop that out into a friendship? he could see her doing something fashion related and be like "oh cool whatcha doing there" and they could hang out?

Emzies, I love it! I can start a thread if you'd like in the Common Room?

Arle: Definite on the Adorah and Alexis thread. You want to start it?

And I had no idea who Rhi was dating. Does any particular drama come to mind that would work for Rhi? I'd love to see Giovanna get fired for being horrible :lol:
I can start it and tagged you to it. Rhi's beau is the Deputy Minister rped by Dan. I already talked to him and he has given the go signal for it.

Could you pretty please?

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back