Our first yule ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kate noticed new people joining the group she went over to them there was one new face "Hello my names Kate Moon"She said cutsing to the girl she had never been this formal before "Hi Amanda both of ye look very nice tonight "She said looking at the dresses would ye like tio dance"she asked even though she was a terrible dancer it was fun dancing with her friends she was a bit flushed but it didn't matter she was having a great time.

Charlotte did not actually want to dance, so she was quite happy to watch as a few of the other girls walked away to dance to a song, Charlotte Edwina had never heard before. She didn't listen to much normal, mainstream music. Charlotte found she just did not have the time. A small smile was on the young hufflepuff's face as she watched the other girls dance. There were quite a number of them, and this made it somewhat difficult to even have a normal conversation, but it didn't bother Charlotte, she was alright with having no one to talk to. She was happy to just watch. Her eyes however were greeted with another familiar girl. Amanda, or Mandy. Someone that she had met before school, just like how she had met Shiloh. "Miss Amanda, it is wonderful to see you again. And, the colour of that dress is amazing. I trust you have been doing well in school?" As Charlotte's memory served her, Amanda was smart, and of course she had curtsied. An odd habit she found the rest doing, as she did. She wasn't sure if the others around them, even liked to do such a thing as curtsey. It was overly formal, that Charlotte knew. But she was used to it. In her household, her father would've said it was incredibly disrespectful for her to not do it, even if the other person did not do it in return. Charlotte had always been curious, but not curious enough. She did not however press the subject with her, as Charlotte was a) waiting for a reply and b) unsure as to if they were still friends. What also occured to her, was the girl who spoke with an odd accent, also said Miss, but then the second name. It was more formal, than first name, but Charlotte had learnt that when addressing her peers, she was better to say the first name rather than second, as that really was too formal. She ignored it however, realising that others might be like her, and even more formal.

Charlotte Edwina Williams' attention was drawn away from that, as a girl, who looked exactly like the one that had just spoken approached the people left standing at the edge. Charlotte gave a small curtsey as the girl introduced herself, and seemed to know who she was. "Lady Charlotte Edwina Williams, that is me. But, Charlotte, is fine. Lady, makes me sound old." Charlotte said with a polite smile. "I Must however confess, my father rarely speaks of his work and whom he meets, so, I ask your name? My father may have mentioned your family, but putting names and faces together has never been a Williams strong point."

Sara danced, oh yes she danced. She completely let go and was only jolted out of her reverie when she saw Amanda arrive. "Back in a second Willow." She grinned and walked over. "Hey Amanda, you look great! That colour really suits you." She smiled at Amanda and suddenly a new girl arrived and hugged Lovisa. She introduced herself, and Sara felt that she was also obligated to introduce herself. "My name is Sara Moon." She smiled, curtsying.
-I wonder if we shall have a house-warming party- Sara thought to herself as she made her way back to the dance floor. She decided to ask her parents about it later, and re-joined the dance.

Kate decided to take a rest from dancing and talk to the new comers for a while "So are ye enjoying the night so far"Kate asked them because she sure was but she wanted to learn more about the people she had never met before she wasn't very good at starting those type of conversations so she decided to listen to the one that was ongoing

Amanda blushed a little at Vayne's compliment. "Right back at you," she said. She noticed that she didn't know some people in the group. She introduced herself to the people she didn't know with a bright smile. Then she saw Charlotte. She walked over to her and tried to do a curtsy. "Charlotte! I haven't seen you in forever. And I've been trying my hardest in school. Which I hope means I'm doing well. And you?" Amanda hadn't seen her since before she started going to Hogwarts. She wished she had gotten a chance to meet up with her before the yule ball, but better late than never.

Tara danced and was just about to enter her zone, where she could only usually reach when drawing. she noticed that one of the girls, a friendly looking one who was in hufflepuff, she followed her and joined in the conversation she started. "tonight has been great. i enjoyed the dancing. how about you, how has your night been?" she said to the girl named katie. "where do you come from? she asked fascinated as always as where everyone was from

Vayne smiled as their group became much larger, he love having friends around him. -Everyone's so formal- he thought to himself seeing every new comer curtsy in front of them.

"Thank you for the compliment Amanda.." He said , thanking Amanda for praising him. He then listened to everyone converse, waiting for the right time to join in. "Everyone seems to be having fun" He said quite loudly without really meaning to do it.

Georgiana Night walked into the Yull Ball, she looked around the room. She was completely suprised by the amounts of people and the decorations. She spotted a group of her friends. "Shiloh! Hey, sorry I know I took forever to get ready,"she said shaking her head at herself. She looked around for her brother but didn't spot him in the room. "Do you know if Kay is coming?" She questioned her friend who seemed to spend alot of time with him lately.

Sara walked back over to the group, tired from dancing. "Hey, I'm Sara." She smiled at the new arrival. She looked pretty, Sara knew that she was Kayden's twin Georgiana, he had pointed her out the first day they met, by the lake. She didn't mention the fact, because she knew herself that she hated being know through other peoples identities. Kate's twin, Sophies daughter, Thomas' daughter or Ryan and Star's big sister.

Willow noticed that people started heading towards the group again as the the next song started, "H-hey Guys!" She hurriedly walked back to the group; "You should never leave a person dancing by themselves" Willow faked being upset, before bouncing back to her upbeat self; "Although, you are aloud to leave a 'Willow Autumn' on the Dance floor, I heard she can't dance." Willow winked at the others, she enjoyed poking jokes at herself, it made her Academic outlook seem less serious.

"I'm Willow Autumn...by the way" She added hastily as she noticed other people in the group, most of them she hasn't seen or recognized before. She hummed happily to the tune of the song, It was one of her favorites, and glazing amongst the crowd it seemed to be a hit with everyone, including the boys. Even though the song choice so far seemed to be very feminist, she was positively sure that a rock song was bound to come after this song.

::You are the dancing queen!

Shiloh walked back over to the rest of the group as she saw more people arrive. She knew them all, which was funny, she hadn't realised she'd known alot of people until she saw them all in the one spot. "Georgie, hey" She called as she hugged her. Then she hugged Amanda. "Cousin!" She called as she smiled at her. "Well maybe cousin anyway" She laughed as she smiled at everyone. "I told Kay about it, but he is attending with a group of friends. He said he would try to make it here later on" She said as she smiled. She had been spending alot of time with Kayden. She thought he was funny and entertaining aswell. They had become friends pretty quickly.

Georgiana's eyes popped for a second when Shiloh told her he came with another group. Well it is good that he has some other friends, I gues, she thought to herself. She smiled to Shiloh then went to the punch bowl and popured herself a cup before rejoining the group. Turning to the ones she didn't know yet she introduced herself. "I am Georgiana Night, you might know my twin, Kayden, or you might not," she stated shrugging her shoulders with a bright smile on her face.

Kate was listening to the conversation when the girl called Tara came over to her and asked her a question "Yes I have enjoyed it to but its not over yet"Kate said laughing "Well I'm from Ireland but I'm moving to England"Kate said not sure if she was happy about this "Are you from India"Kate asked hoping she had guessed right she then saw someone else join the group she looked familer but Kate couldn't place her the girl introduced herself as Georgiana "Hi my names Kate"she said

"Hi" Sara grinned at Georgiana. "Sara." She added, by way of introduction. "Yeah, I've met Kayden." she grinned.
She moved toward the table and picked up a sugar-covered ring doughnut. "Yummy" , she grinned to herself. Taking a delicate bite.
"So, what is everyone doing for Christmas?" She asked, smiling.

"There's nothing really in particular Sara" Vayne said, answering Sara's inquiry.

"Well, I'm going to get some food, be back in a minute...anyways, do anyone of you want anything?" He asked excusing himself from the group as he wait for the others to tell him what they want to eat.

OOCOut of Character:
I didnt know you were the only one dancing, i thought that there were loads of us

Tara smiled as the girl named katie said she was from Ireland, "wow, Ireland, I've heard Ireland is very beautiful, and green, your right though i am from India, I loved it there." she said. when one of the other girls, came over saying that they had left her on the floor. "sorry for leaving you alone, i thought one of the other girls was there, maybe they went to get food, anyway where do you live? she asked. when a couple of others joined the group she introduced herself "hello, i"m Tara however she didn't do the odd little curtsey that the rest of the girls seemed so fond of doing here. when sara asked what they were doing over the holidays, she answered "well I'm staying here and exploring brightstone and the surrounding land how about everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back