Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Charlotte Edwina Williams

Full Name:
Charlotte Edwina Williams

Date of Birth:
6th December 2014

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Shoulder length golden blonde hair, usually worn down, and straight. Every so often it is curled, but this is usually only for fancy dinners, or balls.
Blue eyes, which are the exact same as her fathers. Clothes are usually very conservative.

Personality:
Very Polite and well mannered. She is not very adventurous and is quite quiet. Which also means that she is shy, and constantly worried about doing something wrong. She is a very happy girl, but that is not often shown, since she is so worried about being well-mannered. Charlotte works hard when she wants to, but has little acdemic aspiritations.

Family:
Elizabeth Williams, mother. Her maiden name is Chelsea. She is a witch and attended Salem In America, but then went to Oxford in England where she met her now husband. She is very protective of her daughter, and doesn't believe in muggle things like TV's and iPods. She believes girls should be brought up properly. She has brown hair, and brown eyes. Elizabeth is a very nice person, who is a stay at home mom.
Mathew Williams Sr. Went to Eton, then Oxford to study law. Became a Lord, in the House of Lords after his father died before Charlotte was born. He spends most of his time at there home in London. He has golden blonde hair, which is slowly thining. And he has Blue eyes.
Charlotte Edwina Williams has two brothers and One sister.
Mathew Lafayette Willliamsm is the eldest sibling. He is 19 years old and went to Beauxbatons. He was very popular, and this had continued onto his university life. He is currently engaged to the daughter of another of the Lords in Parliament. The Wedding is in the summer of 2026. Mathew will inherit the position of Lord, when his dad stands down, or passes. Mathew has brown hair and green hair.
Gabriel Enoch Williams, is the middle son. He is 17 and just finished at Durmstrang. He is currently travelling around America with his girlfriend. After which the two will be going to Cambridge. Gabriel will be studying Politics and hopes to become prime minister. He would prefer to be elected to power rather than be given it.
Abigale Ellie Williams has one year. She has ginger hair, and blue eyes. She looks like her grandmother on her fathers side. She has a lovely smile and a pale face. She is very small, but is average in weight. Charlotte hasn't seen her very often since she is away a lot.

Pets:
A horse called Ambrose

Area of Residence:
London, Kensington Is there second home, which Charlotte spends little time at.
The main home is just outside Oxford. It is more a castle than a home.

Blood Status:
Half Blood

Heritage:
English, further in History French.

Special Abilities:
Horse Riding

Interests or Hobbies:
Horse riding, playing the piano and violin, archery and fencing.

Additional Skills:
Speaks Latin and French

Strengths:
Being polite, latin, horse riding

Weaknesses:
Being friendly, overly polite, getting noticed. Her fear of getting something socially wrong.

Describe your character in three words:
Polite, Quiet, Naive

Favourite place to be:
At her school, London's Finishing School for Girls aged 3-11.

Friends:
She has two close friends, they are quite like her.

Hogwarts House:
N/A

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Doesn't have any yet.

Best school subjects:
N/A

Worst school subjects:
N/A

Extracurricular Activities:
None yet

Graduation:
London's Finishing School for Girls 2025
Hogwarts New Zealand 20--

Current Job:
Daughter, School pupil

Plans for your future:
Become a teacher, be a mother

Your Patronus:
Deer (it is the family symbol)

Your Patronus memory:
It would either be the first tome She rode a horse, when she was only 5
Or being accepted as the student to go on the exchange year and going to New Zealand, Where she is now.

Your Boggart:
Someone yelling at her

Your Animagus:
Doe

Mirror of Erised:
Her having a lot more confidence in herself that she won't get things wrong.

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,

New Zealand is a different place from England. I am finding it hard to admit to a different way of life. Something less English.
Of course, I simply adore the country side, New Zealand is a beautiful country. And the kindness of the people is simply
inspiriing, but I must say, the girls here have not heard of decency. They all look 10 years elder than they actually are,
I do not understand this. Skirts for a respectable girl must be at least knee length. It is terrible. But I forget that not all
people are brought up like I am. My family are victorian in ways. And surely this must be why our views are different. I must
conclude it to be that, for no other reason can I see it being so.
I am afraid I must part. The school bell rings.

Charlotte Edwin Williams.

Hey Charlotte,

I just have a few questions for you :) feel free to answer either IC or OOC.

1. Does Charlotte like the way she looks?
2. Does Charlotte have a good relationship with her family?
3. Why does Charlotte have Low self-confidence?
4. Does Charlotte wish she had sisters?
5. DOes she get along well with her brothers?
6. If so is there one in particular she likes more?

Thank you for your questions.

1. Charlotte does like the way she looks. SHe likes the way her hair sits naturally, and the colour of her eyes. She is happy with how she looks, and is content with not wearing make up even on special occasions.

2. Charlotte Edwin Williams, has a good relationship with her family. She understands family to be the single most important thing in a persons life. Charlotte will always put her family before everything else, even her school work if the occasion requires it.

3. Charlotte is brought up to have mainly Victorian views, and this means that women were seen as inferior, so in a way she counts herself inferior to men, which is conflicting with 21st century views, where women fight for equal status everywhere, so she is confused as to which way she should be, causing her to have low self confidence as she doesn't know how she is to be confident
If that makes sense.

4. No, she is content with her brothers. A sister would make her family too big. That does not mean, that if she had a sister she would hate her. While Charlotte is happy with her family, if she was to have a sister, either by adoption or pregnancy, Charlotte would do the polite and well mannered thing and put up with it.

5. Charlotte gets along well with her brothers. They have no been around much, as they both have school, etc.. but all three get along very well. It is a given, when they would spend so much time together in a small portion of the home, because, the home is open to the public as it is an old house passed down threw the generations.

6. She gets on ever so slightly better with Gabriel, as like her there is less pressure on them to do well. As neither of them, will directly inherit the seat in the house of Lords. They are ever so slightly closer in age too. They hardly ever argue too, which is because they more or less both like the same things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back