One to post last... Wins!

*chased Alyss and knocked her off. snatched the trophy and buried it*

*sees Hyacin bury the trophy and waits till Hyacin leaves* *Gets the trophy and hid in her own closet* "it's mine now!!!

*summons and vanishes the trophy, making sure to still hold onto it tightly, but no one can see it, and apparates away with the trophy*

*steals invisible trophy and hides it somewhere when it's still invisible*

Gets the trophy in Meyke's hands and hides at one of the greenhouse

*Is hiding behind door and knocks Margarette out.* "MY TROPHY!!!!!"

I regret to admit that you're terribly mistaken Ceara. *grabs trophy, disillusions oneself, goes to the airport and takes the closest flight to Zuerich, Switzerland*

*Is in Switzerland on Holiday, and accios disillusioned trophy, vanishing with it.*

*saw Alyss with the trophy and knocked her down* I HAVE THE TROPHY ! *hides the trophy in the Vanishing Cabinet*

Ryker appears and hands over three lemons. "Haha, the trophy is mine b!@tches." Ryker runs away like a little girl before tripping over a plant root.

grabs the trophy from Meyke and hops on her broom and goes to the Hogwarts Garden and climbs a tree and hides there.

Knocks out Margarette then takes the trophy and runs while yelling"I have entered the battle for the trophy,you lose!!!" lol

-Plays up the puppy dog eyes and subtly sneaks trophy away from Dustin-

"Mine! I win~"

lol no fair :p takes trophy back then puts on "puppy dog eye" proof glasses :p

lol -ties Kelsey up then runs away to an underwater hiding spot-

Will too :p

I swim better than you do~

So I win

-Holds up trophy-

-Flies on broomstick and steals trophy-

lol may be but i have flown more in my life :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back