Oh No!

[[sorry was gone so long]]

Patrick had been about to reply to Professor King that yes he could leave when the girl shot up straight in the bed. He had to smile to himself when children reacted this way, adults could usually cope with the re-enervate incantation alot better. For the young it was like a sudden jolt of adrenaline.

Patrick looked horrified as the girl struggled to get out of the bed and stand. Both girls argued he was about to reply when the girl fell and hit the floor. Patrick moved around the bed but Professor King levitated the girl back onto the bed.

He frowned this he had not done, he looked at Professor King and the girl standing and smiling kindly enough said,
"I'll take over from here. I appreciate your help in this matter I thank you for all your help in this matter." He inclined his head and motioned towards the door,
"She will have to stay over night and I will see if she needs any longer than that. But for now she will need peace and quiet and rest. Thank you both for bringing her here".
Patrick walked up to stand beside the bed that Ms. Green lay on.

"right let's see what we can do with you then" he smiled at her.

[[lol different time zone you'll have to bear with me]]

"Ms Green? Ms Green can you hear me?" he said to her kindly, her body would be slowly nourishing itself and the reviving charm would have helped some bit as well. But he needed to get to the underlying problem or he could never hellp her.

"No, I can't!" she snapped coldly.

ooc: Your in for a looooooooooong RP...haha.... :lol: I won't be too mean...

Patrick looked astonished at the girl on the bed maybe the immobilising spell hadn't been a bad idea after all. He sighed and thought no, that is not how I do things around here.

"Well if you came in with a problem with your hearing then there is a very easy solution, I can always make your ears larger" he told her.

[[ooc... oh, lordy what have i let myself in for. lol]]

ooc: Welcome to hell.... >=D tee hee... j/k She'll be a LOT better when everyone leaves.

"Oh, well aren't you clever." she responded in the same icy tone.

Professor King decided that he didn't like being shooed out of the hospital wing and retired, instead to a chair in a corner of the room to watch the situation. He had been more than willing to leave, however now that the nurse actually had requested his absence his stubbornness wouldn't allow it.

Kiera wasnt leaving quite yet. She stay confidently by Bella's bed. She didnt know if she liked the nurse yet plus she wasnt leaving Bella with Professor King in the room. If he didnt have to leave neither should she.

Professor King watched as Bellatrix had her little discussion with the school nurse. He found it amusing that no matter whop was trying to help her she was still the same her she was four years ago.

She then turned her sharp gaze towards Kiera. "Leave me!" she snapped coldly. She did not want her there. She didn't care about the Professor because he had his own rights..and his own reason. He would not stay unless he felt it...appropriate. But Kiera was getting annoying, constantly at her side. She was sick of her so called friend and wanted peace.

Kiera was hurt by Bella's harsh tone. She could see Bella's anger in her eyes. She probably blamed Kiera for her being in the hospital wing. Kiera's eyes watered but she didnt cry. "Fine! If thats what you want!" she snapped before turning swiftly to leave.

[[ lol thanks]]

Patrick had thought he had been plunged right in the middle of a war zone. The girl infront of him had one hell of a smart mouth on her and insisted on using it to upset it would seem even her friends. He watched as the other girl who had ignored his request to leave now left anyway because of Ms. Green. He sighed turning back noting also that Professor King had decided to stay as well.

Patrick would normally have felt annoyed by this but today, with this girl he thought Professor King obviously had good reason to stay and knew the girl and her behaviour a lot better than he did.

"If you could refrain from upsetting yourself too much it might actually help you in the long run" Patrick told her attempting to pick up her hand to check her pulse. It was silly he knew but he actually felt uncomfortable with this slip of a girl.

((Sorry,
It just said "and smiling kindly enough said," and "motioned towards the door"
Anybody motioning towards the door seems to be asking people to leave now and Prof King is stubborn at the moment because of what has just occurred to him, or rather what he wasn't involved with, so I will edit the part about tone. :) )))

ooc: Lets make this interesting....shall we?

Bellatrix pulled her bony, pale, thin, dead look left hand sharply away from him. "Don't touch me!" she snapped. Then gently placing her right hand out for him instead. "I would much...prefer...this hand..."

ooc: Implication...left arm, Dark mark... *coughcough*

Patrick looked taken aback when Ms. Green pulled her hand away he thought she was going to be extremely difficult until she then offered up her right hand. He wasn't sure what to make of her reaction, it seemed a little childish for her not to want him to use her left hand.
He did not take the time to wonder at this too long in case she changed her mind about this arm as well but checked her pulse rate as effectively as he could. It wasn't running quite as normal as he would like it to but then again the girl had been starving herself for some bizarre reason.

He released her hand and looked at her, anxiety made him squeeze the bridge of his nose tightly and sigh.

"Ms. Green why don't you eat or at least why don't you eat enough? You are wasting away barely flesh and bone any longer" he told her, "Do you know that you're body will begin to slowly shut itself down, each organ one by one. Now magically we don't have a spell that will make you eat or a potion for that matter but I have spent enough time amongst muggles to know how to tube feed someone".

He waited for his words to sink in, sometimes it took harsh reality to waken some young girls up to the disasterous consequences of their disorders.

"Do you have a good reason for this pathetic lecture. I know what happens, anyone with eyes can see that. I'm not dull! And as for your threat of tube feeding..." she said making a light raspy cackle. "I will be dead before you ever attempt such a thing!"

Patrick gave a small smile.
"There is always a good reason for any lecture Ms. Green. I don't think you're dull at all Ms. Green, "He continued "if anything you seem to be brightening up the hospital wing considerably."

Patrick turned to walk to the potions cabinet. He stopped momentarily to Professor King.
"If you could keep an eye on her while my back is turned for a moment I would be grateful" he asked him.

Professor King nodded solemnly, he didn't figure Bellatrix would try much in the presence of himself, let alone another trained wizard.

Bellatrix sat there, lightly in the same raspy voice cackling to her self. I'm brightening up the hospital wing...wow...I've never heard that one before... She thought, thinking that Patrick was quite an interesting...wizard. She slowly crossed her bony arms, now giving the appearance as if a dead mummy, and laid there waiting patiently.

Patrick looked at the selection of potions he had, nothing in his arsenal could really make the girl eat any food. If she did have an eating disorder then therapy would have to be started. But any other ailments causing her weight loss would have to be cured first as a necessary precaution. He couldn't just turn around and say she was ... what the muggles termed 'anorexic' or as the magical world deemed 'Food malfunctionist'. There weren't an awful lot of cases in the magical world thankfully but of course Patrick would have to get a suspected case.

He took out the only potion he knew could do any good and held it carefully in his hands. It was the smallest bottle he had but it contained the most precious of his potions. The phoenix tears. He poured two small drops onto a spoon and walked over to where Ms. Green lay.

Patrick looked at her, utterly amused now. She lay as if already laid out in her coffin.

"Can you open your mouth and take this for me" he asked her, "it's nothing dangerous but if your body is suffering from different ailments it is better to rule all of them out before we continue. Also your body will have suffered from lack of food, this will help restore whatever internal damage you have done to yourself".

Bellatrix by now had closed her eyes, letting them slightly flutter open, a slight smile etched across her face. She did not say anything, nor did she move. She just slightly parted her lips, giving Patrick enough room to attempt to 'cure' her.

Patrick let the two drops fall into her mouth and stood back.
He then waved his wand and summoned the bottle of the Draught of Peace, he poured a measured quantity out on to the spoon and tilted this into her open mouth as well.

He sighed, "That's all I can do for now", he turned to Professor King, "The phoenix tears should help heal any internal damage and the other potion I gave was so she could rest soundly tonight. She obviously needs it. It'll take effect in a moment. You are more than welcome to stay and watch over her for the night but I'd say she should be ok".

Patrick looked at her as he went to move away then pulled up the blankets that lay folded near the end of the bed. He flicked his wand and the blankets tucked in about her.

"I'll keep an eye and if I need you I can send for" Patrick said now to Professor King, "I have some files I need to catch up on now". He rubbed his eyes wearily.

Bellatrix didn't wish to sleep, she hadn't slept in so long it felt as if she would never know what it felt like again. Yet slowly and quietly the draught did its magic, letting her arms gently fall to her side under the blanket, and her eyes slowly close. She had entered darkness once more, though, this time it was peaceful. Something new...once forgotten. A welcome feeling of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back