OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera ran up to the third floor and into the Hospital wing. "Help! Help!" she yelled into the room. "Bella has fainted from starvation. Professor King is bringing her up right now!" she exclaimed through tears. She was so worried.

Patrick moved away from the potions cabinet where he had been replenishing some of his stock. He looked at the girl who had just barged her way into the hospital wing and hurriedly nodded his head.

"Please young lady, could you perhaps in future not raise your voice so loud. Somedays these beds are actually full of sick people who need quiet!" he smiled at her kindly as he moved to one of the beds and pulled back the blankets.

"Starvation?" he looked back at the girl, thinking he couldn't have heard right. Who would want to starve themselves?
"Open the door wide, so Professor King can bring her in then" he told her.

Professor King continued towards the hospital wing and arrived near the doors which were barely ajar. He did a quick wandless spell which pushed the doors violently open and he entered, placing Bellatrix on one of the vacant beds. "You can't transfigure food and I'm not aware of any nutrition spells so I couldn't do very much." Professor King began to explain, "I assume there must be some sort of potion to help with this before we revive her and have her eat something?"

Patrick looked up as the hospital doors swung in and banged on either side. A professor walked in carrying a very limp looking girl.
"Scratch that about holding the door open" he indicated a bed as Professor King he presumed told him that there had been nothing he could do. This he appreciated, starvation was more a psychological ailment.

He smiled kindly at the professor as he walked to the bedside of the girl.
"There are no nutrition potions I'm afraid for this kind of thing", Patrick took his wand out he had had it specifically made by Mr. Ollivander for healing. Patrick flourished his wand with a flick and said just one word, "altum". (nourish)

He stood back and waited a moment, the girl was deathly pale but for now this was all he could do for her. She would have to stay here so he could administer the Dr. Ubbly's Oblivious Unction and some of the draught of peace. He felt her condition was indeed more physcological but as with dealing with the girls mind he also needed her body to recover.

Patrick looked at the Professor.
"What is her name? She will have to stay here for a while" he looked at her then wondering, "Is she a serious threat to herself... besides starvation that is. I need to know what I can expect from her here".

"Her name is Bellatrix Green." Professor King began, "And her wand has a limit on when she can use it so unless you give her a sharp object she should be fine."

Kiera mumbled "Sorry." when the man asked her not to yell. SHe was about to go open the doors when the Professor magiciked them open. Kiera stood back against the wall as he put Bella on the bed.

Kiera went to Bella's side as soon as she was laying down. She watched slightly relieved when the man seem as if he was helping. She wasnt sure how long it was going to be before Bella would wake up. Kiera knew she would be there waiting though. She dared the Professors to try and make her leave.

Patrick puzzled about the professors comment on the girls wand and on the sharp objects. Clearly this girl was a huge threat to herself. Shame he thought, it broke his heart to see children hurt themselves when somehow or somewhere there was always a solution.
Patrick flicked his wand over her again this time saying "re-enervate".

Her body would be slowly healing itself from the inside with his nourishing spell but this should revive her so she could talk to him. He knew it could take a moment. Patrick turned to the professor and held out his hand.
"We have not been introduced, I am nurse Patrick O'Brien" he told the man before him.

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, I am Nicolas King." Professor King began, accepting the man's hand and shaking it before turning back to Bellatrix, "Well I figure I best leave you to your work."

"Kiera! Shut up!" she said forcefully, trying to push her self up out of the bed, but proving to be too weak and unsuccessful.

Bellatrix glared at Kiera. "You don't have the guts to do that." she snapped in the same sharp, cold, soft tone.

Bellatrix forced her way up, propping her body up she began to swing over the side of the bed. Attempting to stand she collapsed directly onto the floor once more, too weak to stand. She swore annoyed that she was so helpless and just sat there.

Professor King had watched the insufferable bickering go on between the two students go on long enough. He flicked his wand, stunning Bellatrix and levitated her back to her bed. "Perhaps she's best immobilized at the moment?" he suggested to the nurse, unstunning Bellatrix once he was done speaking.

Way to go Bella, another friendship to ruin, another Professor to hate you...and you just keep digging your self into a hole...brilliant...sh1t! What does this always seem to end this way?! I have been nice to people...yet it seems I still haven't really taken any steps forward. People aren't mad at me now because I am cursing other....their mad at me because I am not eating....why? I see no problem in this stupid superficial event...am I ever going to do anything right? Bellatrix thought more annoyed at her self than ever.

Kiera would have stunned Bella if she had actually made it out of the room. Still, she wasnt happy that she collapsed. She was about to go help her up when the Professor King levitated her back onto the bed. Kiera walked closer to the bed. She hoped they wouldnt immobalize Bella. That wasnt right.

Bellatrix stared at the Professor, silently pleading, that he wouldn't dislike her so, that he wouldn't curse her once more....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back