Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Continuing from here

Noel was so glad that Sully decided to ask him along to the Valentines Dance. They were really the best friends he could have, because Chloe would be there ofcourse too. He figured to give them an moment with the two of them also, because he wanted to give it an chance. He always had the feeling Sully and Chloe liked eachother more as friends. Or at least Sully, the way he looked at her as she scored and stuff. It made Noel grin sometimes. But he was actually really glad he didn't had to go alone, because he was otherwise not gonna go perhaps. He needed to give the break up with Minnie an place, and the fact that she just decided to never talk to him again or something? He waited in the Great Hall to meet his friends, ready with drinks and food.

Since he messed up asking Chloë to the dance, Sully had nearly caved and explained things to Noel several times. But Noel just seemed so happy about them all going as a chaser squad, Sully couldn't bring himself to do it, even if it meant giving up on having a night alone with Chloë. He'd gotten ready with Noel up in their dorm, letting his friend go a little ahead just in case he could catch up with Chloë before they hit the hall so he could properly explain. He was sure she had to know he liked her already. He wasn't exactly being subtle, but even he had to admit this slip up wasn't exactly the smoothest move to pull with a girl you wanted to date. At this point, maybe he should just give up on tonight and invite Knox along as well.

Not spotting Chloë on the stairs yet, Sully slipped into the hall, joining Noel with a quick sigh before slapping his friend on the back. "You ready for a good night, then?" He asked Noel, keeping one eye on the look out for Chloë.

Last edited:
Chloë was excited to go to the dance with her friends. Sure, she had been wishing Sully would ask her and had almost been at a loss for words when he did so when Noel was right there next to them but even more so when Noel seemed to have misinterpreted the question. At least she thought that’s Sully’s intention had been to just ask her, she hoped that had been it.

Chloë got out of her dorm once she had gotten ready, looking around the common room to see if she could spot her friends there. When she didn’t she figured they headed towards the hall already, quickly making her way down there herself. She easily noticed her friends when she entered the hall, heading straight for them. “I am!” She laughed when she reached them just when Sully asked Noel if he was ready for some fun. “So, what do you guys wanna do?

Noel waited for his friends and than heard an familliar voice, and saw Sully. And him slapping on his back was something only Sully did often. He smiled to his friend, but felt an bit strange here though. Trying to not focus on Minnie, if she would even be here. Before he wanted to answe than Chloe arrived and she seemed excited. '' I guess so?'' He looked at how Sully was dressed and him. Noel often went in suits, he just liked that and something he did learn from Liam his brother, which called himself casanova. But Sully was just Sully and Noel had no sense in what girls liked from clothes. He liked to dress up nicely in his taste though. '' Do you guys want some drinks first?'' He than asked them. '' I heard Eric has an date. Do you believe it...'' Noel than said with an grin.

Sully caught Noel glancing at what he was wearing and gave him a grin, straightening his jacket. He knew some guys dressed up for events, but Sully figured he looked better in stuff he felt comfortable in. Besides, he'd worn a bowtie for Chloë last time, so he'd already hit his quota for being formal this year. He did falter a bit when he spotted Chloë as she joined them though, her looking gorgeous as ever again. "Yeah, definitely," He said, feeling a small bit of deja vu as he went to grab them some cups for some punch, like he had during the ball. He handed one to Chloë, then Noel, and nearly choked on his own when Noel mentioned Eric had a date. "What, no way. I think he went to the ball as well. Did someone slip him a love potion or something?" He said, shaking his head and glancing around the hall.

Chloë felt like Noel didn't seem too enthusiastic when he answered Sully's question. She figured he'd still have Minnie on his mind though and made a mental note to keep an eye out for her, to somehow try to block Noel from noticing her if she was even going to be there tonight. She was sure the three of them would have fun but she also knew that it would likely only take Noel one accidental glance at Minnie for the mood to fall. Chloë nodded when Noel asked if they wanted to get some drinks first, happily taking the cup from Sully when he handed her one. She wasn't too sure what to make of what they discussed next though. She didn't really know Eric but she did trust her friends' judgements about the boy. They had been sharing a dorm with him for over four and a half years already after all. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but to think her friends sounded kind of mean which wasn't something she was used to from them. "I'm pretty sure even someone as terrible as Eric still has feelings?" She added, mostly curious as to how they'd respond to that. "Besides," She started, looking between the two of them for a second. "Discussing Eric does not sound like my idea of fun." Chloë downed her drink and put the cup down, extending a hand to both of them. "Wanna go dance?"

Noel smiled at Chloe, she seemed pretty and he tried to follow Sully his look. Grinning an moment. And tookt the drink Sully was getting for them. He took an sip of it and than grinned at Sully his response. '' Perhaps..'' He said with an grin. And than looked at Chloe. And than reminded himself of perhaps the thought that Chloe didn't even knew Eric that well. Since the comment she made. '' Sure. But if you know him better, you understand us. We have to live with him in one room. He spoke of Minnie recently too and just likes to get under your skin.'' He explained but than agreed with Chloe. '' Your right! Cheers!'' He hold out his glass. And than sighted for an moment. '' Oh you guys go. I'm not much of an dancer.'' He than grinned. This was an moment to let them go together. He wanted to ask Sully soon if his feeling was right about them. Or otherwise perhaps how he could help them getting closer. He had some idea's to thank them for this at least.

Sully snorted at Chloë comment about Eric. Lack of feelings was definitely not Eric's issue, if anything it was the opposite. The guy just had no chill. But he had to agree with her, they weren't here to stand around talking about Eric, and he eagerly joined Chloë in finishing his drink so they could head out to the dance floor. He slowed, half already walking away when Noel mentioned he wasn't much for dancing, glancing at Chloë quickly before back at Noel. He didn't want to leave Noel to wallow alone in his dateless misery, but he also didn't want to give up a chance to get some alone time with Chloë. "You sure, man? I'm sure my dancing skills can make up for us both," He said cheekily, though he'd already held a hand out to Chloë to see if he could tow her closer. Even if Noel did join them on the dancefloor, maybe he could sneak in a slow dance or two with her still. He'd even slow dance with Noel as well if that was what it took to make it work.

Chloë shook her head at her friends with a small smile, figuring that she'd probably never understand everything that had been, or was, going on between Eric and her friends. She didn't need to though as she was fine with them talking about them, normally just keeping out of the conversation. She smiled when they both finished their drinks as well, slightly disappointed when Noel mentioned he wasn't much of a dancer since that made things a bit more difficult. Especially since she had noticed Sully seemed more than willing to go dancing, which made her want to go even more. She subconsciously took his hand when he reached out to her, not really processing that she did so whilst they were still talking to Noel. "Aw c'mon, what else are you gonna do?" Chloë smiled at him, not really sure what to say that could convince him to go dance with tem anyways. She'd be happy to go dancing with Sully, more than happy to, but leaving Noel behind would completely ruin her plan to keep him from spotting Minnie. "What else are you gonna do?" She asked her friend, mostly just seeking for any sort of hint that he'd be fine on his own around all the valentine's stuff for a while.

The Gryffindor prefect had learned to better dance by Minnie. He had became better in slow dancing at least. Perhaps he would join his friends later, but now he wanted to give them an moment. He grinned of Sully's comments. '' Well I need to see that first. Mister Dancer.'' He said challenging. Sully always had to make him laugh, and that was exactly what he needed right now. It was an good idea to go with his friends, rather than staying at his room studying. He saw Sully trying to get Chloe's hand and when she reached for it he smiled secretly. '' I'm just gonna eat this bowl of snacks by myself. '' He than said with an grin. His eye fell on Minnie for an moment as she moved, together with Hattie. Not akward at all, since he went with her to the Yule Ball. Which was not an succes. '' No joking. Really I'm fine, you guys go have fun. I need to watch Sully dance first, and perhaps later on I will join okay?'' Noel than said with an grin looking back at his friends. Perhaps in the time they were dancing he would run into other familliar faces. But he just wanted to keep his eye on his friends, for sure.

Sully's entire chest warmed as Chloë took his hand, to the point he nearly missed Chloë egging Noel on to join them. Chloë had seem extra concerned about Noel for tonight, and Sully supposed that was fair enough with how hard his break up had hit him, but Noel was also a grown dude, he didn't need them babysitting them all night. Noel waved them off again and Sully wasn't about to argue, starting to walk backwards onto the dance floor while holding onto Chloë's hand. "If you insist, man. I'll save a dance for. you," He called back to Noel with a wink.

To Chloë though, he spoke a little quieter, stepping back and holding up his hands like they had during dance lessons and the ball. "We can hang out with Noel again later but- I've been wanting to dance with you again for like two months," Sully admitted, fighting the sudden urge to want to wipe his sweaty palms on his pants or something. It would kind of ruin his image, so he kept his hands still.

Chloë wasn't exactly sure what she had been expecting from this dance but so far she felt like she had been more preoccupied with wanting to keep Noel happy than anything else. Her priorities started to quickly shift though as she stood there holding Sully's hand and she remembered what she had been hoping for when the dance was coming up in the first place. She chuckled when Noel answered her by mentioning he'd just stay there with the snack bowl, insisting he was fine. She figured he would be though, letting go of the idea that they needed to look after him and shooting him a smile before she allowed Sully to lead her towards the dancefloor.

Actually being on the dancefloor with Sully, just the two of them, was more like the valentine's dance she had imagined. Even if she wasn't completely sure what it all meant. She happily positioned herself and her hands like they had learned in the dance classes, feeling her heart skip a beat at Sully's words. "Well I am a terrific dancer." She smiled, unable to joke around a little as they started moving around the dancefloor. If only to calm the slight sense of nervousness she was suddenly feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back