Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hey everyone. I got some mood for plots for mostly of my students. But also for some adults. I'm going to list the people. But if you have an wish or idea that does not stand underneath here just let me know!

Students:

Christina Holmgaard: Christina or also 'Chrissy' is my first year Gryffindor. She's a bit of the black sheep of her family, related to Athena my sixth year and Emilia and Evelyn Manning. Christina is the only brown haired girl/woman out of her family. She feels insecure although it is only colour of hair. But she feels different. But will not really show that to others, she has a thick skin. And doesn't easily talk about feelings that are negative. She loves sports, games, adventures and being outside. Christina can be really stubborn and impatient but is a friendly girl who will not easily search for fights.
Looking for: Friends, any sort of interaction, adventures?

Noel Waldgrave: Noel is a third year Gryffindor. He is a sweet and loyal kid, but sometimes takes justice in his own hands. He can't stand injustice and bullies and will do something against them. He is not violent, but it can make him really mad. He see's himself as some kind of knight. And is studying hard to become an auror in the future, something he really wants. He recently joined the quidditch team as a chaser. He has one big enemy Eric Holland, and a few close friends.
Looking for: More friends are welcome, Bullies or fights he comes across, perhaps professors who don't approve his help, potential love interest or girls who have interest in him.

Charlotte Harper: Charlotte is a seventh year Slytherin and was usually known for being pretty pink. She has grown up a bit more and the pink is a bit more gone. She is dating the head-boy Simon Vanity and that is really the only one she usually hangs out with. Charlotte is very studious and wants to achieve being the best. Last year it succeeded top point earner for Slytherin. She wants to achieve that again in her last year. Charlotte is selfish, mean and doesn't really show much interest in others than her boyfriend and herself.
Looking for: Friends I don't really see happening quickly but interaction can happen, conflicts, competition in class or outside.

Liam Waldgrave: Liam is a seventh year Slytherin. He is a prefect and also co-captain of the quidditch team. He is known around the school for being a big flirt. He is very confident of himself and really a casanova around girls. He is worrying a bit more about the future currently, doesn't know what he wants yet. He has been dating a girl a few years ago, but is now single and enjoys his freedom to hang out with different girls. I can see this becoming a failure for him if he agrees going to a dance with multiple girls.
Looking for: Love interests (more at once), flings, conflicts, a relationship I don't really see happening that soon, but things can change.

Athena Holmgaard: Athena is my sixth year Gryffindor. She works at Gladrags in free time, Athena can seem confident, but deep down she is insecure. Usually about love and boyfriends she never had before. Athena is very social and likes to sing and writes her own music. She currently is in the middle of a fight with her cousin Emilia, a bit drama about a boy at first. She is gonna date the ex-boyfriend of her cousin this year, where she feels guilty for at first. She has one best friend, but can use some more contacts.
Looking for: Friends! Enemies, perhaps friends from Emilia who will judge her.

Isabelle Walden: Isabelle is a fifth year and Ravenclaw student. She is kind of a loner and dreamer, who usually spents her time in the library. She had been dating Vader Hume, but he broke up with her. Isabelle was heartbroken and felt insecure about herself started doubting herself. So she wanted things to be different this year and dyed her hair blonde and wanted to act a bit more confident and reach out to more people. Isabelle loves fairytales but figures that people can think it is childish so hides her book a bit more now.
Looking for: Possible love interest, friends, perhaps bullies.

Lauren Davenport: Lauren is my fourth year and Hufflepuff student. She is now a beater to the quidditch team and that is a bit of a light in the dark for Lauren. Something she likes and where she also can let her anger and emotions out. Lauren is more hurt and shows her emotions a bit more. Tired of hiding her tears. She is very closed off to everyone especially adults, she is very paranoid since she had an conversation with Styx who read her mind about the abuse after seeing her boggart in class. Ashamed and denying still. She still is a big rebel and will break rules easily, She has one friend who she will tell the truth to about the abuse by her parents. Lauren doesn't go to any class but Divination. Usually spends her time in bed or outside.
Looking for: Professors/her head of house to have suspect stuff or worry. Conflicts/fights, adventures, students or roommates who think she is strange or a dramaqueen. Possible friends, love interest.

Adults:

Evelyn Manning: Evelyn started her own company 'EVELYN' now. She is still dating Lucas Woodlock and is busy with building her company. One office located in NZ and the other in Paris. She is enjoying the attention, but is searching for people to help her out as well. Since she is still so young to start it herself.
Looking for: Employee's for her work, Models (boys and girls), Fans of her clothes, journalists/media, social contacts all around the world. Or old students reaching out.

Espen Manning: Espen is Evelyn's twin brother (I made a new account for him) but he was also a student at HNZ a Slytherin student. He has been traveling the world after graduating, but is a bit lost in what he wants to do with his life. He is a friendly person, but can also be temperamental. He is now back in NZ and trying to find something he likes. (I use him now since the one who played him is gone and doesn't know the email-adress anymore so XD)
Looking for: Romance! A girlfriend, flings, friends! A job!

Claire Beaumont: Claire is one of the Hogwarts Nurses and known as the pink nurse. She is very sweet and caring and likes her work and the children around her. She has never had the opportunity to get children of her own so is very glad with them around her at Hogwarts. She is 38 years old and a charming woman. She lives in France and went to Beauxbatons when she was younger.
Looking for: Romance! Friends! Plots in the hospital wing.

That's it! If you have someone else you had an idea for or want to plot with, like just graduated people just mention as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I don't actually think Evan and Christina have much in common but being in the same year and house, we could make any kind of dynamic between them, they could be friends with not much in common or being so different they could clash and it could be an interesting dynamic in the dorm.

I have an open thread in our dorm at the moment if you'd be interested. :D Evan's made a bit of a mess, and I'm open to people being annoyed by it or not being bothered and just coming and hanging out and chatting while she deals with it.

Hey!
I have Jarica Ashley fro Gryffindor house. I wanted find her some new friends and also do something fun. She need a little help forgot books and she is a book worm. xD. What you think about Noeal and Jarica?

Hi!

I have a reporter Nadia Kaster, who could do an interview with Evelyn if you like!

I can offer up Kinsey to Liam as one of the girls he messes with. If he flirted with her at the Halloween ball she'd really be hesitant at first but maybe develop a proper crush and think he felt the same way about her if he took her to the Yule Ball and would be shattered to find out he took other girls. It would be so much fun to thread.

Additionally for Belle Kinsey is kind of a loner too so maybe they can bond over that and hang out at the library and idk become friends we'd have to kind of play it by year fore them because I'm not sure how they'd get along.

Jamie :wub:

First off, for Isabelle I can offer Artemis Pourroulis, 5th year. I see them potentially being friends, as Artemis is no dreamer but she is friendly and sociable, and likes to go on adventures like a typical Gryffindor. She is very overprotective over her closest family and friends and I think she would be a good friend to Isabelle.

Similarly I can offer Arielle Marchand as a friend to Athena since they’re roommates? I think she can act as a sort of ‘bodyguard’ if theres anyone who starts judging Athena for her choices. She is kind, smart and doesn’t often go looking for trouble (unless an opportunity rises :p )

For Lauren, I know we rped her and Artemis once, however I’m up for rping her and Kaimana Jones, who also happens to be her roommate. I’ve only really rped Angel (her nickname) once, so I’d love to rp her again. I could see it going both ways - enemies or friends or even frenemies. Kaimana often feels alone and she has a sassy mouth in certain situations, she’s also friendly though so it really depends. Like Lauren she doesn’t let people know what she’s feeling.
And/or otherwise, if you wanted someone she could open up to a little, I can offer my one and only Prefect Marco? He’s a good listener and probably wouldn’t judge her if she has a breakdown or something. He would probably try to help and wouldn’t go to professors/staff unless she wants him to.

Finally, my Sara Benivieni has just graduated so I’d love to throw her in a plot with Evelyn/Espen or really anyone you have!

Hello! I don't actually think Evan and Christina have much in common but being in the same year and house, we could make any kind of dynamic between them, they could be friends with not much in common or being so different they could clash and it could be an interesting dynamic in the dorm.

I have an open thread in our dorm at the moment if you'd be interested. :D Evan's made a bit of a mess, and I'm open to people being annoyed by it or not being bothered and just coming and hanging out and chatting while she deals with it.

@Evan Eldridge I would love for Evan and Christina to plot. I think they will get along, although they don't have the same interests. But Christina is the cousin of Evelyn ofcourse and is raised in a family with fashion and designing so she can talk about that for sure. And sometimes acts like she does like it because she wants to belong to the rest. I shall see if I can react in that topic you mention!

Hey!
I have Jarica Ashley fro Gryffindor house. I wanted find her some new friends and also do something fun. She need a little help forgot books and she is a book worm. xD. What you think about Noeal and Jarica?

@Jarica Ashley hey can meet for sure and see how things go. Do you want to start something? If she needs help he will sure do his best.

Hi!

I have a reporter Nadia Kaster, who could do an interview with Evelyn if you like!

@Mary Lou Prindeou Hi! Oh great! That would be amazing. We can do something soonish? About the launch on such a young age perhaps?

I can offer up Kinsey to Liam as one of the girls he messes with. If he flirted with her at the Halloween ball she'd really be hesitant at first but maybe develop a proper crush and think he felt the same way about her if he took her to the Yule Ball and would be shattered to find out he took other girls. It would be so much fun to thread.

Additionally for Belle Kinsey is kind of a loner too so maybe they can bond over that and hang out at the library and idk become friends we'd have to kind of play it by year fore them because I'm not sure how they'd get along.

@Kinsey Wilde Hey Alexis! Oooh I'm really excited about Kinsey she is beautiful so he will sure fall for her. We can let them meet and they cross paths at the halloween ball? And indeed ask her for the yule ball, but than needs to devide his attention or something need to look for some more girls ;) And Kinsey and Isabelle sure!

Jamie :wub:

First off, for Isabelle I can offer Artemis Pourroulis, 5th year. I see them potentially being friends, as Artemis is no dreamer but she is friendly and sociable, and likes to go on adventures like a typical Gryffindor. She is very overprotective over her closest family and friends and I think she would be a good friend to Isabelle.

Similarly I can offer Arielle Marchand as a friend to Athena since they’re roommates? I think she can act as a sort of ‘bodyguard’ if theres anyone who starts judging Athena for her choices. She is kind, smart and doesn’t often go looking for trouble (unless an opportunity rises :p )

For Lauren, I know we rped her and Artemis once, however I’m up for rping her and Kaimana Jones, who also happens to be her roommate. I’ve only really rped Angel (her nickname) once, so I’d love to rp her again. I could see it going both ways - enemies or friends or even frenemies. Kaimana often feels alone and she has a sassy mouth in certain situations, she’s also friendly though so it really depends. Like Lauren she doesn’t let people know what she’s feeling.
And/or otherwise, if you wanted someone she could open up to a little, I can offer my one and only Prefect Marco? He’s a good listener and probably wouldn’t judge her if she has a breakdown or something. He would probably try to help and wouldn’t go to professors/staff unless she wants him to.

Finally, my Sara Benivieni has just graduated so I’d love to throw her in a plot with Evelyn/Espen or really anyone you have!

@Arielle Marchand Heeey Clara!

Artemis and Isabelle: Sounds amazing she can use someone who dares more and than that will have inpact on her.
Arielle and Athena: Arielle will be amazing and Athena will love to meet more people and roommate it is known that they would have talked before but never really bonded that.
Kaimana and Lauren: We can do something in the bedroom I have an idea perhaps! And than we can see how she will react haha. I also will think about Marco!

Which ones would you like to start or focus on?

I have one topic open Gryffindor Coomon room you can join there ^^

Artemis and Isabelle: Sounds amazing she can use someone who dares more and than that will have inpact on her.
Arielle and Athena: Arielle will be amazing and Athena will love to meet more people and roommate it is known that they would have talked before but never really bonded that.
Kaimana and Lauren: We can do something in the bedroom I have an idea perhaps! And than we can see how she will react haha. I also will think about Marco!

Which ones would you like to start or focus on?

alright sure that all sounds good!! How about we focus on one or two and then do the third after one of those others is done? Maybe we can do the ones with Isabelle and Lauren first? And leave Arielle/Athena for later.

@Kinsey Wilde Hey Alexis! Oooh I'm really excited about Kinsey she is beautiful so he will sure fall for her. We can let them meet and they cross paths at the halloween ball? And indeed ask her for the yule ball, but than needs to devide his attention or something need to look for some more girls ;) And Kinsey and Isabelle sure!
I started a thread for us here.

Hey! I actually also have Rowan Baros who would probably like Liam. I'm sure she's admired him from afar for a bit! She's currently getting over a tragic love with Elio Zephyr who rejected her because he's gay, so I would be totally up for Rowan to get her heart broken again!

Plus, I vaguely remember talking about it before!

Teigs

Hey! I actually also have Rowan Baros who would probably like Liam. I'm sure she's admired him from afar for a bit! She's currently getting over a tragic love with Elio Zephyr who rejected her because he's gay, so I would be totally up for Rowan to get her heart broken again!

Plus, I vaguely remember talking about it before!

Teigs

Okay cool! Let's do that I indeed remember a bit. We can do a topic where they run into eachother or something. Do you have idea's?

Okay cool! Let's do that I indeed remember a bit. We can do a topic where they run into eachother or something. Do you have idea's?
Not really! She's still a bit raw about things with Elio, but if Liam was just being like nice and attentive, she'd fall hard.

Not really! She's still a bit raw about things with Elio, but if Liam was just being like nice and attentive, she'd fall hard.

I shall open something for Liam and Rowan soon okay? Send you the link when it's done.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back