NaNoWriMo 2020

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Anyone doing this?

I am, just writing a bunch of scenes from my series so that I can eventually piece them together into books this year. So, I'm not following a linear path.

It is day 4 into it, so for those that are participating, are you ahead? Behind? On time? What has you writing this month?

I considered it because I've got a bunch of half started projects I need to get off the ground at some stage, but show season this year is much more hectic than usual, so I've elected to give it a pass. Good luck to everyone participating, though!

Excited to cheer everyone on who is participating, but I've never done Nano. xD

Good luck all!

I've tried it in the past, though coincidentally once I discovered HNZ I stopped winning it :r

But this year I'm not even going to attempt it, I just started working full time so it doesn't feel like the right time :p

I desperately want to join NaNo this year, but I am doing my best to keep my head above water as is.

Go, Kaitlyn! Cheering you on. You can dooooooo it!

How'd this go for everyone who participated?

Hahaha I had hoped to take part, but I completely bombed day one and gave up =))
Buut I don't think I could have pantsed a mystery novel and that's what I'm working on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back