NaNoWriMo 2017

I sort of picked mine up again with a new story (mainstream, I guess?). I highly doubt I'll hit 50k, as I'm only on about 6k at the moment, but I'm happy to be writing again :D

Also, how many of us are writing stories with HNZ characters in them? xD *raises hand*

That's a really cool idea Rowan!

I have always wanted to do Nanowrimo, but I've never really had any ideas for it xD that and I think I'd just end up writing 50k words about theoretical politics that probably would eventually bore me.

But I do love hearing about how others are doing, their ideas and the like.

The idea tempts me, but I know I'd grow bored of it after a few days and not be able to keep going.

Butttt

I support all of you who are writing! Keep up the good work and get your writing juices flowing! Don't feel to bad if you're behind at all, you can do it! Woot!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I sort of picked mine up again with a new story (mainstream, I guess?). I highly doubt I'll hit 50k, as I'm only on about 6k at the moment, but I'm happy to be writing again :D

Also, how many of us are writing stories with HNZ characters in them? xD *raises hand*
*raises hand*

Still very behind, but hoping to catch up :r

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Professor Monty Pendleton said:

*raises hand*

Still very behind, but hoping to catch up :r
I'm only about 5k words in but I'm more interested in my random ideas than actually being able to finish it xD

Mine is HNZ characters in the future.. combined with an apocalypse.. 5k in and there's already been casualties.. sorry

I'm currently struggling through some writer's block and I hate everything I'm writing.

I'm just writing for the word count at the moment, I want to skip a particular scene but its quite important so I'm trying to chop it up so I ca avoid it - not that it's really working lmao.

I am continuing in the knowledge that I can edit all of it later. ahahaha

I am majorly behind right now, but at least with some days off of work and a long weekend, I can focus a bit on my writing while my boyfriend plays his new games.
Though while at work the ideas keep coming and making things a lot more clear.

I won Nano!

That's awesome! I have given up at around 15 thousand xD my month has just been too busy to keep up with it.

Does anybody else still have hopes of completing this month? ^_^

Same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back