My Babes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this topic too if you like? It's open you can reply with Cyrus if you like? But if you want something between the two of them I will make another.

I got this topic too if you like? It's open you can reply with Cyrus if you like? But if you want something between the two of them I will make another.
I posted in it with Cyrus, since he knows both Chloe and Noel!

Arihi x Kara sound like a perfect match for a great friendship. I am definitely on board with that! Should I start something for them?
For Louise x Elizabeth, we can try them out and see how they work before making plans for love interests? She is definitely pretty though!
We can try Lauden x Harper and see if they butt heads.

If you'd like to start something for Arihi and Kara, I can start something for Louise and Elizabeth.

Tita..... :wub:

Hades x Artemisa : I really wanna have them meet. xD
Lauden x Felicita
Videl II x Any of my firsties (Corey, Artemisa or Felicita) : He needs more sunshine in his life =))

Louise & Elizabeth!

Hey Kaitlyn :) I’ve got a few to offer.

Cyrus x Chloe: we should rp them again! I know they’re currently in an open topic together. Maybe in a couple of years they can develop feelings for each other?

Vegeta x Artemis: They’re in the same house and year. Artemis is pretty strong-headed and doesn’t back down from a fight, she’s pretty consistent so if she tries to interact with him and they somehow become friends she could be the person who breaks him down a bit, potentially. She stands up for herself and doesn’t get swayed easily from an argument. If you want she could even attempt to bring the twins back together.

Brayden x Sam: Same house, same year. I’m pretty sure we rped them, but if not, i’m open to it. It would be funny if she unknowingly got a crush on him but was in denial xD

Viktor x Isaac: Last offer is Isaac, he’s pureblood too and Ive just recently brought him back from inactivity so would love to use him as much as I can. He’s in the same house as well as the same year ( :p ) and I think Isaac would be able to do all the talking with Viktor if Viktor is silent. I can’t remember if we ever threw them in a thread together but we could see what happens.

Deal! Which ones would you like me to start?

I'll start Hades, you start Lauden's, and we will wait on Corey's

Hey Kaitlyn :) I’ve got a few to offer.

Cyrus x Chloe: we should rp them again! I know they’re currently in an open topic together. Maybe in a couple of years they can develop feelings for each other?

Vegeta x Artemis: They’re in the same house and year. Artemis is pretty strong-headed and doesn’t back down from a fight, she’s pretty consistent so if she tries to interact with him and they somehow become friends she could be the person who breaks him down a bit, potentially. She stands up for herself and doesn’t get swayed easily from an argument. If you want she could even attempt to bring the twins back together.

Brayden x Sam: Same house, same year. I’m pretty sure we rped them, but if not, i’m open to it. It would be funny if she unknowingly got a crush on him but was in denial xD

Viktor x Isaac: Last offer is Isaac, he’s pureblood too and Ive just recently brought him back from inactivity so would love to use him as much as I can. He’s in the same house as well as the same year ( :p ) and I think Isaac would be able to do all the talking with Viktor if Viktor is silent. I can’t remember if we ever threw them in a thread together but we could see what happens.

Cyrus x Chloe: Of course! They would make a really cute couple!
Vegeta x Artemis: She sounds like someone that could break him down, though until then, there is no hope of getting Goku to see Vegeta while he is the way he is.
Brayden x Sam: I am all up for crushes on him, especially if he knows about it and denies her very rudely. Cause he is a jerk like that.
Viktor x Isaac: I think they have rped in their first year in the forest. Isaac knew his little riddle (throwing sticks on the ground when asked who he was) so that would help. Wynter normally does all the talking for him, but since she is out of school, he would need that. xD

Cyrus x Chloe: yeah, I think so too =)) did you want to rp them again now or not yet?

Vegeta x Artemis: that’s alright, she can start by breaking him down and seeing what happens! She’ll probably approach him first. I’m not sure if he would do the same.

Brayden x Sam: it would be fun to see how this turns out. Sam won’t be happy about being rejected for sure. Would you like me to start something for them?

Viktor x Isaac: sounds good!

Let me know which ones you’d like to start ^_^

Cyrus x Chloe: yeah, I think so too =)) did you want to rp them again now or not yet?

Vegeta x Artemis: that’s alright, she can start by breaking him down and seeing what happens! She’ll probably approach him first. I’m not sure if he would do the same.

Brayden x Sam: it would be fun to see how this turns out. Sam won’t be happy about being rejected for sure. Would you like me to start something for them?

Viktor x Isaac: sounds good!

Let me know which ones you’d like to start ^_^
I think the Cyrus x Chloe can wait until after the open rp. xD
Vegeta x Artemis: Well, she would have to approach him.. He would not approach anyone if he could help it.
Brayden x Sam: Yes please!
Viktor x Isaac: I can start this one, and we can delay the other two until these are finished!

alright sure! I’ll have to write the others down somewhere so I don’t forget ahaha. I’ll send you the link as soon as the Brayden & Sam one is up! ^_^

Here’s the one for Brayden and Sam!

Lauden x Feli =))

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back