More than dust and spiders!

Caysi looked and nodded and said " Please continue Belleza from where you left off..before the RUDE ghost interupted us." she said very angry.

The ghost cackled maniacally as the spell flew right through him and bounced off a wall, "You should watch where you point that stick, boy, you might hurt one your children," his deep voice menacing, like a predator stalking its next meal, "And child," he said, suddenly looming over the girl who had just referred to him as rude, "if you wish for me to be rude, I'll be quite happy to oblige," his voice was quiet and intense, so that everyone around had to strain to hear.

((Yeah...by the way, the students here would be scared out of their minds. He's making the tower itself shake around you, amongst other things...))

Caysi tried to remain her balance from the ghost shaking the ground and she said "Don't worry you don't have to try.".
Caysi fell and hit her arm and said " Oww!". she crawled over to the Professor and said " Please make it stop". she said looking at her cuts and bruises.
She looked at her arm it looked broken.

Sebastien had enough. "Repello Ghost" Sebastien said with sheer confidence. The spell would repel ghost from the room. Quickly forgetting Bellza sebastein hoped that she would not think he was mad at her. He onlyed wished to protect the students.

Looking inot the eyes of bellza sebastien said "Sorry". then turned his attention to the girls.

Caysi looked at the Professor and said " Thank you..". then she looked at her hand it was all swollen and cut up from that ghost. " Do some ghosts here some attitude like that?". she said, she meant no offence to Belleza.

((I am going to ignore your blatant godmodding for the time being.))

At the professor's incantation, the sigils on the ghost's shield lit up, pulsating. It looked as though a wind was blowing over him, gusting ferociously. He leaned forward, putting his weight on one leg, and holding his shield out in front of him. Ancient Gaelic symbols glowed angrily and brightened with each gust of wind. When the magical wind had died, he stood up again. His pale and ghostly eyes lit with the fury of two thousand suns, "You pathetic fool, you cannot conceive of the power I hold with your mind bound to this dull and meaningless plane." His voice thundered at the walls and echoed throughout. A high pitched squeal exploded and quickly sunk through the audible range into a dull roar that soon was well below audible frequencies. As soon as the sound disappeared, the ghost disappeared into an amorphous vapor and faded out.

Belleza tried her hardest to ignore the horrid ghost, then turned to the others, "Yes, I've met a couple that can be quite wicked." She said her voice turning angry at Conri.

(Does Belleza have powers to make walls move to? lol just wondering :p)

(((I figure if she's upset she does, or has issues with the physical world. If she is calmer, she probably does not. It's up to you. Although if you want her to have some absurd powers you might want to clear it by alicia)))

(((no, I was thinking absurd powers being reading minds etc.)))

Belleza, calming down slightly, but still on guard, continued. "Kiera, I believe that your great-grandfather was Mr.Burkes." She said, then floated towards the girls a little.

"Yes, I'm quite sure, now that I think about it more, and more." She said, with a puzzled look on her face one moment, then it turned into a look of satisfaction.

"That could be a good idea," She said, halfway through her train of thought.
"But I though his store was in Knockturn Alley," She continued her thought.

Caysi held her hurt arm high and said " Borgin and Burkes...". she said smiling back to Kiera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back