More than dust and spiders!

Sebastien Black

Sebastien walked up the many stairs of the north tower. The temperature was cold and damp. The stale air made sebastien nose twitch. He had heard from Edna that there were some old book in the tower and so Sebastien decided to go and see if he could dig them out.

Sebastien had reached the door that open into the tower. It creaked on its hinges and gave some resistence as it was pushed open.

0000002224.jpg

The room seemed empty at first glance but the shadows held the towers secrets well.

As sebastien eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room he saw boxes stacked on boxes of stuff. Sebastien gave a smile. He loved to explore, he emjoyed the idea of finding things of old. SO he set to work.

Caysi walked up the tower and saw the Professor and said " Ohmygoodness Professor what are you doing?". she said smiling.

Sebastien turned to her the familiar voice of Caysi. "I was just going through a few boxes in search of some books." said Sebastien with a smile.

"Want to help?"

Caysi smiled and said " Sure!". she got closer and said " What would you like me to help you with". as she sat down.

Sebastien pulled a box down and pushed over to Caysi. "well we are looking for books simple as that. " He gave the younge woman a smile.

((IMy post will be alittle longer I am jsut setting up the scene. If you want to build your character you can by finding somethin of your past, or if you want something you can find it here. Pretty much this is something to do and have fun with.)))

Caysi smiled and looked in the box and shuffled it around. Until she frooze. There was a book about her family history in there. She took the book out and placed it on her lap and said " Look Professor.".

She passed the dusty book over to him and said " Here Professor". she said smiling sweetly.

Hilary had taken a moving staircase and found herself up a tower. She felt lost and then saw Casey and Professor Black. "What are you guys doing up here?" Hilary smiled.

Caysi looked around her and said " Hey guys....look what I found here". she said motioning for them to look at the book in the professor's hands.

Hilary walked over and noticed the book had something to do with Casey's family. "That looks interesting. What's in it." Hilary looked questioning.

"So these are just extra books from the library...." hilary looked up wondering where all these boxes had come from.

"Most of this stuff was shipped over here to help start off this branch of hogwarts. Also some of this stuff came from the locals they had donated some of the extra stuff. Well why not take a look into Caysi History if she does not mind." Sebastien said as handed the book back to the young women.

"Sounds good" Hilary looked into the book that was held open by Casey and started reading.

Caysi smiled and said " Lookie here!". she said pointing to a picture that said " Caysi Finnigan....someone put that in here....but I don't remember doing it.". she said wondering.

((((I'm a little confused about what just happened: So there's a picture of you in the book that was placed into it??))

"Case, where did that pic come from?" Hilary said as she saw the picture that obviously did not belong.

"That is very odd since these books could have been up here for quite some time" Sebastien replied finding the whole thing odd.

Belleza was bored, and began to float around, to see if she could meet anybody new. She came upon some students and a professor. "Hello there everyone, what are you all up to today?" She said in her friendly, ghostly voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back