More than dust and spiders!

"Hey I'm Hilary, we were just looking through these books for the library." She gave a smile.

Caysi saw Belleza and said " Hey Belleza...where just looking at some books..would you like to join us?". she said calmly.

Belleza nodded her head to all the girls, and said to them all, "Hello there, I'm Belleza DeLaLuna. I'd like to look at the books with you, but I can only look, and not help, if you are looking for a specific book." She said with a smile.

"That's fine...maybe you'll be able to explain something older if we don't understand." Hilary smiled

Caysi smiled and said " Belleza..through your years have you ever been in the Hogwarts in England?". she said politley.

Sebastien was glad to see that caysi was finding out about her family. She needed this closure so she could move on. Sebastien waited for the ghost to answer.

Belleza looked at Caysi, "Yes, that is where I went to school, and when I first died, I haunted that school since I died, until just recently. I woke up, and found myself here, though that probably doesn't make much sense." She said, realising she was rambling.

Caysi smiled and said " Do you remember anything or anybody from there?". she said politley.

Belleza thought about the question that was posed, and nodded her head, "Yes, I do remember quite a few students, why was there somebody you were wondering about in particular?" She asked the young girl.

Caysi looked at her and said " Do you remember anyone named..Julie Clark?". she said smiling hoping that she would.

ooc: Can I join if you don't mind.

Bellatrix heard noises in the attic as she was pacing around the North Tower. She decided to look into it beings that she always loved to be around rule breaking things. She came up and noticed many of her fellow students a professor and a ghost. She looked disgusted. "What the hell is going on up here?!" she snapped practically running through the ghost.

"Nothing much, and I would like you to remember your manners miss green for I am still a professor." Sebastien said as he shook his head in a disapproving manner.

"The girls and I are jsut looking for some books to bring down to the library." sebastien added.

Caysi looked as Bella came and sighed and said "Hello Bellatrix.". she said casually.

Bellatrix looked at the girl. "Oh... sorry Professor!" she said in a snotty tone. She walked up to where the book was. "Is this what your all interested in? Junk about a Finnigan? Is that really even history and helpful to people?"

Kiera smiled at Bella. "Hey Bella....and actually we are hoping for it to help us figure out the manison." she said nicely to Bellatrix. Turning to Belleza she asked, "What about a Jacqueline Burke?"

((lol Caysi her name wouldnt have been finnigan when she was in school...))

Caysi squinted her eyes at Bellatrix and said " Why are you even here?". she said coldly.

"Because I am!" she snapped at Caysi. Then turning towards Kiera. "Really now?!" she said sounding interested.

Belleza jumped a little when the other girl joined them, and moved out of the way when the girl almost went through her. She then turned back to the others, and replied, "What houses would they happen to be in, I am beginning to remember a little bit about both." She said, then floated around the room a little.

Caysi gave Bellatrix a cold look and said " Whatever...". and then turned to Belleza and said " My mother was in Gryffindor.". she said turning to Kiera to see what she would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back