More than dust and spiders!

Sebastien remained silent, he was taking in all the information. He was a little confused but he knew that if he listened then he would learn something.

Belleza's memory was coming back a bit more, she was starting to vaguely remember the two girls, but couldn't remember if they were there when she was a ghost, or in school. "Would you happen to know how long ago they went to Hogwarts?" She said in her shrill voice, then turned to the other rude, girl.
"Why are you being rude?" She asked her, intending no offense.

Kiera turned to Bellatrix. "Bella please be nice for just a minute. I want to know about my mother. I dont remember much about her..." she said. Turnning her attention back to the girl she said, "I believe it was about 17 years ago. "

Caysi looked at Bella and said " Be quiet!". she bellowed and told the ghost " Sorry...didn't mean to yell...but it was about 17 years ago...same as Kiera.". she said nicely.

Hilary had slightly faded out of the conversation and had just been looking through a few of the boxes. At the sight of Bella arguing with a ghost she decided to look up and just see what happened next.

Caysi looked a her and said " Would you possbily remember anything....but im no that sure that my mother was in Gryffindor...I actully think that she might have been in Slytherin.". she said casually looking at Bellatrix.

Bellatrix stared at Caysi eyeing her curiously. Not saying a word...just staring. What?! she thought her mind racing. How could this... girl have such ties?!

Professor Kiara Ana walked up into the North Tower. She loved to spend some quiet time up in this area, but as she was walking up the steps she heard voices. It seemed some students were having a little disagreement. She walked into the room and found it to be unusaully full for once. Hello girls and Professor :) How is everyone on this lovely day?

Caysi smiled and said " Hello Proffesor, I am just fine...how are you?". she said happily.

"Hi Professor. We were just asking Belleza about our mothers...Mine died when I was three and a half. Would you happen to have gone to Hogwarts with her? Her name was Jacqueline Burke she attended Hogwarts about 17 years ago..." Kiera said with a smile.

Caysi smiled and said " Mine was the same about 17 years ago.....her name is Julie Clark...but renamed after Julie Finnigan when she married my father and ran away to be a death eater.". she said sadly.

Belleza floated around racking her head trying to remember these girls. 17 years ago...I haunted then...why don't I remember? She thought to herself, and gave a polite nod towards the new professor that came in.

Sebastien saw the professor come in and when he was adressed he nodded and focused his attention on the ghost again.

((just gathering info dont worry I will get involved more as I learn more. :D ))

Something struck Belleza.
She turned to Kiera, "Kiera, I am beginning to remember some things about your mother, i remember she was a head girl, and was close friends with Caysi's mother. She was very smart, I remember overhearing her say she got 8 O's in her OWL's." she said, then tried to remember some things about Caysi's mother still.

Caysi looked at Bella and said " Don't you remember that little chat we had near the lake Bella?".

Bellatrix Green said:
Alex gasped when Caysi said that her mother was a Death Eater. "What?!" she snapped.
(sorry to interupt, but I think you're typing about another site with your character name)

"Each time I find it more and more hard to beleive after marring such filth!" she spat.

ooc: Zoe thanks sorry. :lol: I fixed it. And I forgot about the confrontation at the lake too! :unsure:

Caysi got up furious and said " My father is filth?..Hmphh....Think again Bellatrix look how screwed up your family is". she said looking into her icy grey eyes.

"Caysi, I am in Bella's family so if you please do not speak ill of all of us like that. Bella, I will not have you speak like that in front of me. I am still a professor last time I checked." Sebastien said in a stern and serious tone to both of the girls.

"Will everybody please just stop arguing?" Belleza said, she was trying to remember about stuff, and they were feuding about families.
"Caysi, I remember your mother, did she have a sister, Haydee I think her name was?"

Caysi frowned and said " Sorry...I didn't know..".
" Yes..that's her sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back