More than dust and spiders!

"Why are you so much like that filth Sirius?!" she spat glaring at him. "Who cares for your pitiful answer and excuse! I know why... your scared... of what it truly means to be a Black and that you could never live up to the expectations..." she said lightly soon ignoring him and looking at the ghost trying to make the Professor mad.

Sebastien gave a quick chuckle."Is that right Bella? Fine I will show you how much I do not meet the Families expectation during your detention with me. Please come to my office after your classes today to begin." Sebastien looked at bella with a smile on his face.

Adding quickly before she could protest. "And I will make it as miserable as I can if you say another word. Keep in mind, your manners."

Sebastien turned his attention on Caysi and the ghost DeLaLuna.

Bellatrix mouth dropped and she looked angered. She quickly got up and left yelling over her shoulder. "Your bloody parents probably weren't great enough to have a stupid ghost remember who they were anyways!"

Caysi turned to the Professor and said " Why is she so mean like that?". she said with sadness in her voice.

Belleza got slightly offended by the girl calling her 'stupid', and followed her a little bit, "Why are you walking away from us?" She asked, in a concerned voice.

"She will be fine, if you do not mind Miss DeLaLuna please continue" Sebastien said first looking at Bella storm out of the tower and then turning back to DeLaLuna.

Belleza turned back to everyone else, and continued to talk.
"Caysi, I remember that somebody was killed that year, and that they were connected to your mothers sister, Haydee, that was one of the most devostating years I've haunted, that is why I remember a lot." She said and began to float around the room.

Caysi jolted back and said " My aunt Haydee? I haven't seen her in years...could you please tell me more Belleza?". she said smiling.

Belleza nodded, and continued, "Yes, I remember some more, Haydee, she was blamed for the murder of another student, and got sent to Azkaban for it." She said, with fear in her eyes remembering more and more of that horrible time.

There was a deep, growling cackle that reverberated around those present, causing a vibration in the floor. It started at an audible pitch, however low, and sank to that out of hearing range. A tall and stolid, ghostly figure rose through the floor. His features dark, chiseled, and scarred. Once he floated his entirety above the floor, he towered over all those present. His armor and shield reflected light around the room in a ghostly light, and acted light a prism if the light hit it at the correct angle.

"Horrible?" He mocked in a deep, booming voice, "I call it pathetic."

The ghost turned to the girl, his anger at being adressed thusly was reflected in the flaring of the sigils upon his shield. The gave off an unearthly blue color, seeming to call energy from a place best left unknown to the living.

Disdain fell across his face, "I am the last of the ancient inhabitants of this place," he growled, "Before this castle was constructed and decimated all that this land once was," his anger seemed to be carried through the very air itself, as though if one looked close enough, they might see the nitrogen and oxygen molecules screaming past in some sort of arcane fury. The walls of the place seemed to shake and they let breath a low growl. The intensity grew then subsided to a stop, "That is all you need to know," he finished in his deep basso voice.

Sebastien did not take to kindly to the ghost that had appear. He seemed to be a very unkindly soul.

"I would ask that treat my student with a little respect for they have caused you know misfortune." Sebastien eyes seemed to begin to grow an eerie green color.

Caysi got up from sitting and said " Why do you feel the need to enter the conversation then?". she said politley.

The ghost's face cracked into a grin. Maybe it was just a trick of the mind, but there seemed to be green and blue fire behind the teeth of the ghost, and his eyes flared in color. His deep basso voice thundered out, "The death of a child is trivial to that which I have seen," he looked over those present, "I joined this 'conversation'," he mocked, "as I also inhabit this castle," the word seemed to poison his very essence, because, as though a light were inside of him, he glowed faintly green for a brief moment, "I have seen very few here who deserve the title 'wizard', and I will respect who I wish, your mortal coil loosened its grip on me ages ago, why should I respect it by respecting those undeserving of it." He snarled, it was a statement rather than a question.

Sebastien was on his feet and wlaking toward the ghost. His eye burning now a fierce green. "There are worse thing then death" Sebastien said leaning over the ghost shoulder and saying ever so quitely so that only the ghost could here. "they may not deserve your respect, I do agree but you will not yell at them in my pressence. I am bound by contract to the shcool and to each student that walks into this school, to give my life to protecting them and if that means dropping dead and meeting you head on in the after planes so we may fight amongst ourself then so be it." Sebastien stood straight back up and turned his back to the ghost without care. He was overly protective of his students especially the girls in this room. He knew that the ghost would never really harm them but Sebastien just had to draw the line in the sand.

((Hey do not take this as a threat or anything Conri. I enjoy a little healthy conflict here and there, I love people who can make me think on my toes and keep me interested. =)) :D ))

Caysi gave the ghost a weird look and said " So your saying that we don't deserve respect?". she said furiously. " And this castle is not all yours..". she said a bit mad.

The ghost looked straight faced at the professor, considering the man, "If you say so," his voice was riddled with sarcasm. Then one of the girls spoke up, and turned to face her, "Your assumptions would be correct, child," he spoke as if to a petulent toddler, "I never said I owned the castle, but I do live here, and you should accept that."

Caysi was really angry now and said " Ok...then why don't we deserve respect?". "And I know you live here but you act like you own the place and you don't.". she said harshly.

Sebastien let his anger get the better of him . Wheeling around Sebastien raised his wand at the ghost and yelled "SILENCIO!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back