Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I doubt anything's likely to come up in the time, but just in case, I'm going to be largely unavailable the next few days. I'm busy tomorrow, and then I've got dress rehearsals all Saturday, and shows all Sunday, and almost certainly a busy week after that. I'll be available most evenings if anyone needs to get in touch about things, and try to check in on the site and reply to things here and there where I can, but things are going to be extremely busy for me the next few days, and probably moderately hectic for a while after that, so sorry in advance if I'm slow on threads! If anything important needs doing nudge me on this account or on Skype and I'll make sure to get it done :D

Have fun with the show and all that's happening after! Our roleplays can totally wait until things are less busy for you:wub:

Shows went great! So tired, but so worth it. I already miss all my students xD

I'm still moderately busy the next few weeks, but I'll be around when I can for the next while :) If I get behind on anything just nudge me.

Glad to hear the shows went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back