OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Kept putting this off for as long as I can but it seemed inevitable now. It's better like this than completely ghosting y'all and leaving the site for good.

I'll be putting my HNZ stuff on a pause or probably slowing down for the time being. I have been mentally and emotionally drained this past few weeks/months and it has killed my muse many times already. I know I just got settled in my job for more than a year now but I am more than ready to leave it as soon as I am hooked up with a freelancing/ Virtual Assistant gig. All I can say it's management BS and it's taking a toll on my health especially with the medical issues I also have now. This time, my compensation is not worth all the complexities they put on our team for two months now.

I will still be around to do professor lessons and some, if not all, student lessons. HM submissions with Aaliyah is not affected but my homecoming events will have to be put off for now (my apologies). I will try to keep up with some replies but I cannot really give a guarantee.

Thanks for understanding.

Arle

I'm sorry to hear you have so many stressful things going on Arle :( take care of yourself, take all the time you need, and I hope your muse comes back to you soon :hug:

Take care of yourself! So sorry to hear work is taking such a toll on you. I hope things get better soon.

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( Look after yourself & don't worry about HNZ, we'll be here when you're feeling better <3

Hello all!

I guess this is some sort of check-in. Things are better, still looking for some freelancing opportunities but for now, I am staying with the company. I'm just ignoring the BS for now and just making sure I'm reaching my targets every day. The process is still a hassle but I guess I am getting used to it.

So for now, I am slowly easing my way back in here, slowly doing replies and catching up. I will be slow and might not take on new ones until I am good. Until then, I am here mostly on my weekends and as long as time and my energy permits.

Side note: I might be slow over the end of next month because my sister's wedding and that means work, kids, wedding preparations and household chores being juggled next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back