Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hello :woot:

This year has flown by and I'm really excited to get to sorting again, but before this year ends there's one more thing I want to do with my character Tristan Collins.
c3pm7KX.gif

Tristan is a First Year Muggle Born who has been sort of struggling with fitting into the Wizarding world, he really likes it but there are still things he runs into. I want to make him more conflicted about things by having him faced with some prejudice against him and people like him. So I'm looking for someone to provide that xD , if anyone is interested let me know! I don't need a big plot or anything, having him experience even a little is enough.

I have a Beauxbatons student as well, Grace Holland!
pifb51G.gif
She's the new co-captain of the Quidditch team there (which I'm super excited about :D ) and I want to use her more. She's Rose Holland's older cousin and is really friendly, if a bit reserved at first. She enjoys Quidditch a lot (you don't say :p ) So if anyone has Beauxbatons students that could be her friend or her enemy or anything in between, please let me know!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!

I Have Sybil J Howard if ur looking for a prejudice violent little girl.
Or... Lycus J Howard who is.. vio.. well less violent..

I can offer you my little disney princess, Aubrielle Grimm who is going to be a firstie in hnz, hopefully a hufflepuffiee xD

Hey Daphne, I have options for you, and they're linked to Sally's characters too! :)

Calvin Taylor, who's my worst bully ever :r
And Isaac Lee Kendall-Wu, who's not as bad but is a know-it all, so I'm not sure if he'd make Tristan feel stupid?

Also. Augustus Jin Howard, I vote for a joint plot with Sally! :party:

I sort of had a feeling Sally might have someone xD I'd like to do it this ic year though if its possible and not too soon for you both! So then I think it'd be Lycus and Augustus? I wouldn't want it to be violent or anything so they'd probably be the best choice anyway. If that sounds like something you both would like?

Thanks for the quick reaction :D

I was going to offer my Howards as well xD But that would be for next year and you wanted them this year so nvm it's all good!!

As for Grace, I have Jessica Park who is also on the Beauxbatons Quidditch team!! She's a 4th year and she's been on the team since her 2nd year so I'm assuming they'd know each other well! Jess is not shy at all so she'd be the type to try and get Grace out of her shell!

So many Howards! xD

I'd love something with Jessica Park and Grace! I'd like the people on the Quidditch Team to be friendly with each other so that could be cool :D

Tristian and Rama...bully...yes.

The bullies are lining up xD I love it!

I'd love to do something with Rama too! But I'm for Tristan mainly looking for someone that is prejudiced against muggleborns, and I think Rama is mean to everyone? :r

If you want we could still do something with them though! OR I could offer you Amber xD I've sort of wanted her to meet Rama ever since year 1 :r let me know what you think!

We can totally do Amber and Rama if you prefer. She definitely is mean to everyone. I wish I had characters who hated muggleborns. xD

Rama Mowry said:
We can totally do Amber and Rama if you prefer. She definitely is mean to everyone. I wish I had characters who hated muggleborns. xD
She is so gonna like Evelyn very soon :r

If you're happy to do something with Amber too we can do that! If Rama has the urge to bully Tristan later we can always do that next year xD

I could start something unless you'd rather?

Hey hun!! :hug:
I'm aware you've already had a bunch of offers for bullies :r
... but you know I always gotta plot with you, and if you wanted Tristan to be messed with/lied to rather than discriminated against, my character Cairo and his twin Rome could be part of it!! they're pathological liars and they would find it amusing to tell Tristan a bunch of lies about the wizarding world. It probably wouldn't be anything super harmful, more like telling him there's a killer troll on the loose to scare him away from walking in the school grounds etc. I'd have to clear this with Emzies but this could totally be an option if you wanted!

and I don't have any beaux characters, but I do have a durmstrang character named Elias who needs plots, so if you don't mind Grace interacting with someone from a different school, they could totally be friends!

Omg Anna I love that idea :wub: I could see that happen next year as well (so we'd have a bit more time in a thread with 3 people?) but it sounds like a lot of fun :D. If Emzies is in, I am too

Also Grace could have friends at other schools! I'm sure we could figure out a way!

Amber Chou Wilson said:
If you're happy to do something with Amber too we can do that! If Rama has the urge to bully Tristan later we can always do that next year xD

I could start something unless you'd rather?
Can you start something please??

@Lovi: I'll start something soon!

@Sally: If you want to, please :D we could do both Lycus and Augustus maybe? If Clara wants to jump in too

Haha thanks ! I need to figure out a reason for Tristan to go into the forest now :r but I'll think of something. I'll reply soon, but Clara can reply first if she wants.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Omg Anna I love that idea :wub: I could see that happen next year as well (so we'd have a bit more time in a thread with 3 people?) but it sounds like a lot of fun :D. If Emzies is in, I am too

Also Grace could have friends at other schools! I'm sure we could figure out a way!
Just posting here to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this! I've been a little busy. I'll PM you about these threads soon :D

Amber Chou Wilson said:

And I'm 100% in for Rome with Cairo to bully Your character.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back