Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Kale hears screaming in a distance and looks up into the sky..."Woahh dudes! Look up in the sky!!....It's a biiird, its a plane...NO...IT'S LIZ!! Brah!"

Kaela jumped with a bit of a squeal as Ford splashed her. Deciding to ignore Kale's comment, she swam in the director Ford had gone, wanting to splash him back. All of a sudden she heard screaming from above, and looked up to see Liz diving toward them. Kaela retreated under the water after giving a squeal, unsure of what else to do.

Ford jumped out of the water only to see Liz flying toward them at a dangerously high velocity. "OOHHEMMMGEEE!!" He shouted and jumped back into the water.

Liz laughed as she got closer to them. About 5 feet above the water, she quickly pulled out of the dive and made herself float in place.

"Hey, I thought I'd totally go for a nice relaxing ride. Way chill, right?" she grinned, and started doing bizarre stunts - spins, summersaults, even a quick jump off of her broom in the air and back onto it.

"Woah, like that's totally rad!" Ford said when he emerged from the water, and attempted to emulate the maneuvers without much success.

Kaela emerged from underwater to see Liz doing stunts above them. She saw that Ford wasn't paying attention and took the opportunity to sneak up and splash him. "HA!"

"Holy crap!" Ford said mid-not-successful-maneuver and fell into the water. He recovered and splashed Kaela back.

Liz saw Kaela sneaking up on Ford, perfect opportunity to surprize her.

After she splashed Ford, Liz dove down and pick Kaela up out of the water.

"Like, c'mon! Let's fly really quick!" She flew in circles for a minute.

Liz laughed, then brought Kaela back, about a foot from the surface of the water, right next to Ford.

"DUDE, You are about to be SO SPLASHED" and she dropped Kaela in the lake.

Ford's retaliatory splashed missed as Kaela was picked into the air, "That's like totally awesome dudes!" Then he was doused with an enourmous splash. "Wicked!"

Between getting splashed and being picked up, Kaela was a bit disoriented. "WHOA!" she exclaimed once she regained herself and realized she was in the air. But soon enough she was being dropped, and made sure to get into a ball to make the biggest splash possible. She came up from under the water giggling, and looked at Courtney. "I am like, SO not a flirt!"

Ford interupted their exchange by belly flopping right in front of Kaela, "BOOM!"

Liz laughed, "Kaela, this candy doesn't make you any more outgoing or fun. It just puts you in a sparkly bikini and makes you flash colors!"

Kaela shrieked as she was splashed by Ford's impact. She then turned back to Liz. "Well maybe flashing different colors in a sparkly bikini makes me like totally more outgoing!"

Liz rolled her eyes. "I spent like... forever developing the candy. It's not my fault glitter isn't exactly silk." she grinned. "I bet a simple transfiguration could fix that though. Right?"

Courtney laughed at Liz's comment. "So Kale over here wants silk undies!" Courtney said in a mocking tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back