Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Ford looked at Kale, then to Courtney and Elizabeth, sighed, then dropped his pack off onto the ground. "You're pretty good with the candy thing," he said as he was pulling off his robe, revealing a very tightly done and well taken care of uniform, and began pulling that off. "So, which one's the hair candy?"

Courtney jumped back into the water.

"Hey Kale, I'm Courtney. I guess you could consider me Liz's sidekick prankster." Courtney said, half smiling.

"I don't have any of those on me." Liz said. "I just brought, like, a couple along to Alicia's office. I thought she might need some total cheering up."

She laughed. "This candy just puts one in a total rainbow mode, along with bikini and such. I tested this one out on George Weasley, as these two lovely babes saw." she grinned.

"Alright," Ford said. Well, nothing to do now, but...

Ford pulled off his shirt and shoes, and ran into the water. He tripped into an akward jump/backflip and splashed into the water.

Courtney laughed. "Well, like, I guess we found the boys!"

she smiled at Liz, "you are so totally sweet, you know?"

"It's nice to meet you three" he gave them a smile "I'm from Slytherin" he takes a look at the candy.."Wow...you guys actually invent this stuff?" he laughs "Thats some clever stuff.."May I sample one of your soon to be world famous candies?" he lets out another laugh

Watching Ford take off his robe, Kale couldn't help but jokingly say "Bow...chicka wow wow!!"

Liz grinned at Ford, "Thank merlin, I thought you were going to have to be pushed in here!" she grinned. "Which, we could do, of course." She threw a beach ball at him.

Kaela looked over to Ford to see him jump into the lake. She giggled at him and swam over to where he was. "Ford, I'm like so glad you came to join us."

Liz grinned at Kale. "Alright! But keep in mind, you're going to be stuck in a bikini. And it won't be coming off anytime in the next 12 hours." she grinned. "And I get pictures of you all for advertisement purposes. I'll be making posters."

She turned to Ford, "Also, the headmistress is going to give our club it's own savings account at Gringotts to keep the proceeds in!"

((Forgot to type in valley-girl speak. Translate as you will ;P ))

Ford, who was paying attention to Kale, did not notice the expedient approach of the beach ball, and as a consequence was whacked in the head. He shook it off dizzily and turned to Kaela, "Hey."

Kaela giggled quite a bit as Ford got hit in the head with the beach ball. She smiled sweetly at him and tried to talk a little more quietly, figuring the valley-girl accents were scaring him a bit. "Hey Ford. So, like, what's been going on with you?"

Courtney saw Kaela get closer to Ford. "Kaela and Ford sitting in a tree...K I S S I N G!"

She began to watch the sky, waiting to see if another snapshot would rain down on them any time soon.

Kaela turned to Courtney with a shrill "COURTNEY!" escaping her lips. Sure enough, there was another "SNAP" as a third picture of Kaela floated down from the sky. "Well Liz, I don't think you'll need like anymore pictures of me."

"12 hours? I don't know...that might be a little bit too extreme for me." Kale stands around and thinks about the consequences..."I may look just too dashing in one of those bikinis...I'd just hate to make you girls jealous!" he said jokingly

Ford looked up at the sky as the picture fell, really confused by all this attention. "I've been good," he said as he picked up the beach ball and bounced it in Elizabeth's general direction, "I was just going to go practice some charms."

Liz laughed, "C'mon!" she climbed out of the water and walked to her bag. "We already saw George Weasley in one of these, and he's about as dashing as you get." she pulled out a piece, then turned to wink at him. "But we'll never know unless you try one."

Courtney grinned, "I say if Kale tries a piece, Ford should as well. It's, like, only fair if both boys have this accent."

Kaela noticed Ford's confused look and decided to explain. "Like every time one of us blushes we get an indestructible picture taken and it falls from the sky. I'm the only one it's happened to so far." She paused for a moment, wondering what to say next. "So, charms you said? You're like good at Charms, right?"

"Pretty good, yeah," Ford nodded. He automatically reached for his wand, which of course, was on the beach. "I've found some pretty cool ones in a book, can't do 'em now, as my wand's in my robes."

He vaguely heard something about him and candy, which he connected to bikini. Crap.

While watching Courtney get out of the water to fetch him a piece of candy out of her bag he couldn't help but think, Damn...what am I going to get myself into today? "I think you're right..." looking over at Ford he yells "HEY DUDE! Are you up for testing this candy?" Kale then looks over at Courtney and says "If Ford tries it with me I'll do it" and he started to laugh while waiting for Ford to answer

"Well, I guess you'll just have to like, show me sometime." Kaela then heard Kale saying he would try the candy if Ford did. Kaela considered and decided she liked this idea. "Ford, you should like totally try Liz's candy. It's completely liberating!"

Liz laughed and grabbed a piece for both boys. "Alright you two, c'mon." she stood by the edge of the lake. "This stuffs going to be going for 4 or 5 galleons a piece soon, so take it while it's free." she grinned at Ford, "Not to mention, it's going to be sponsoring the Future Leaders, Mr.Vice President."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back