Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Liz flew down, and hopped off her broom, discarding it gently to the side.

She turned to race at Kale head-on. "C'mon miss beauty queen, I'll take you any day!" she laughed.

Immediately after Liz's comment Kale starts to notice he is wearing less clothing then he normally is...and its mostly sparkley! "OHHMYGAAAAAWD!!" he shrieks. To hide himself he jumps back into the water..."You got lucky this time Liz!!" he then stands in the water with bright red blushed cheeks

**ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE***

As soon as Kale blushed, a huge SNAP is heard from above his head, as a photo falls out of the sky into the water.

This photo is indestructable. And of him in a bikini, in rainbow colors, blushing.

***END NOTE***

Liz turned to race towards to lake, and leaped over his head, grabbing the photo.

"Look what I found!" she called back, grinning, right before turning to swim away to shore at full-speed.

Kaela blinked her eyes open, wondering why she was hearing yelling. She sat up slowly, yawning and stretching as she looked for the source of the noise. She then spotted Liz and Kale. She got to her feet and walked to the edge of the water. "Liz, like how did you make Kale blush?"

Liz laughed. "Like, ohmigod, you can't just tell people that kind of thing in PUBLIC."

She winked at Kale. Hopefully he wasn't too horrified.

After hearing the loud SNAP Kale knew that whatever just happened isn't going to be good.

Trying to hide his face Kale says loud and quick with embarassment "I'm not blushing Kaela!...dude!"

Duuude. I've got to get that photo from Liz...

"Like, three times, actually." Kaela swam up behind Kale and splashed him. "It's all right, it's only like a picture that lasts forever!"

"OhhhMyyGawwd! Promise me that you'll like burn it, braah." Kale says with a straight face "I can't let other people around school see that...they'll get too jealous of my guns dude." he then flexes his arms in a silly manner

Liz laughed. "Well, it's not quite burnable." she paused for a moment, "And I know a couple of first year Slytherin males who are even more built." she winked at Courtney. "Remember Chester and Eli?"

"I don't know of any other Slytherin guys...so far its only Ford, Kyle and me" he thinks for a moment "Who are these Chester and Eli people?"

Liz grinned. "Incredibly handsome blokes. Had girls pouring in from all sides." she thought for a moment. "Or... maybe one was in Gryffindor and one was in Ravenclaw? They might have just been amazing pranksters." she babbled a bit more, grinning at Courtney.

Kale can't do anything but start to feel jealous because of these wanks..."Well...thats like elementary school level "pranking" right there Liz" he cocks his head back trying to win back the girls attention from these two Eli & Chester dudes...Kale does the strech the arms, shake the hair and flex combo trying to show off his "musles". He then gives a nod and wink at Liz. In reality he looks ridiculous...hence the bikini.

Ford was a deep sleeper. As a result, he hadn't awoken when he got splashed, and had continued sleeping. When he did wake up, he saw that everyone was back in the water. He didn't know why he was in such a good mood, he just was. He ran into the water and doused Kaela in a particularly large splash.

Liz laughed, "Oh, these two were amazing pranksters. I promise you." she threw a ball at Kale. "Then again, I'd never seen either of them in a bikini,which is like, way hard for a guy to pull off. And you're not doing badly at all." she winked, "Quite well in fact."

Kaela didn't even shriek as she got splashed, as she was getting so used to it. Instead, she moved toward Ford, splashing him vigorously. "HA!"

"Hmmm...I don't know what to say Liz, I guess some guys are just like..born with it!" he then hives Liz and wink.

Kale is trying to act like a cool guy the entire time...but isn't pulling it off very well.

Courtney perks up and jumps in the lake after hearing Liz mention Chester and Eli.

"Kale, I can't believe you, like haven't met them yet. They are probably the most gorgeous boys to ever step foor in New Zealand! It is totally sad there are not more like them" Courtney says, laughing and looking at Elizabeth.

Ford attempted to dodge Kaela's retaliatory splash, but failed miserably, "Curses!" He then suddenly disappeared under water.

"Hey!" she exclaimed as Ford disappeared. "Like, where did he go?" Kaela searched around in the water, looking for Ford.

Courtney splashed Elizabeth. "Indeed we do." She did not reply in parseltongue because she wanted to avoid catching the attention of the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back