Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

"I totally agree!" Kaela exclaimed as she teamed up with Courtney and the two splashed Ford mercilessly.

"Totally not fair!" Ford said as he took them in a rather large splash the resulted from jumping into the water between them.

Kale was still chasing Liz...she was a good swimmer and mighty fast. Jeeze...I'm getting tired, man he thought to himself. FINALLY he gets a hold of her and picks her up over his head...Liz is squirming around too much so its hard to actually throw her. With a villian like laugh he says "BUAHAHA! You'll never be released from the grip of Kale, DUDE!!"

Kale can see Ford being ganged up on, so he swims his direction "Dude! Don't let these chicks beat you down, braah!" he then starts helping Ford splash the two girls

With Kale's help, Ford increases his splashing, "Now this is fair, brah!"

While splashing the two water bandits, Kale gets a hold of a few beach balls.."Here dude!" He pushes two balls towards Ford while he has two for himself..."Ready...AIM...FIRE, DUDE!" With this splashing and beach ball mess hes laughing even harder than he was before

"OHMIGOSH! Like totally cheating!" Kaela agreed as she dove under the water, swimming toward the shore with Courtney.

Ford dove in after the girls and swam behind them towards the shore.

Kaela got far enough away that she would no longer be splashed and came to the surface, looking around. She couldn't see Ford, and knew that that couldn't be good.

Kale followed the girls out of the water. "Aww...I'm sorry dudes..we're all just playing around.." Once he was standing on shore..he notices how ridiculous he must look in his sparley bikini and flashing hair and skin...

Ford, in the limited underwater visibility, saw Kaela stop. He swam up right next to her underwater and jumped out, "Blaaarg!"

"AH!" Kaela yelled as she jumped, scared by Ford. "So totally not funny Ford!" She splashed him and then retreated to the shore.

Courtney, now out of the water, decided to lay on the nearest patch of grass she could find. She would join her friends again after she had a short power nap.

(((ooc: I'm going to go try and get some sleep now :p He he he. If this continues on tomorrow, my character will hop back into the water. Goodnight everyone!)))

Kale, is now back in the water...trying to hide as much as he can. He notices Courtney lay down and lets her be by herself. "Duuudes, where did Liz go? She like...disappeared braah..!" Kale shoots a confused face at the others, still wondering where his water sniper has gone

Kaela saw Courtney go and lay down, and she decided that she would do the same. She walked over to Courtney and laid down beside her, basking in the beautiful sunlight.

((I am also going to bed. I'll be back on tomorrow though. Goodnight!))

Ford stood in the water and determined that a nap would be good too. However, he also determined covering himself to be good. So he pulled his robe out and plopped on the ground under it and dozed off.

Kale watches Ford jump out of the water and wrap his robe to hide away the sparkey bikini..."Great idea dude...!" Kale jumps out of the water and picks his robe up off the ground. Once he in fully covered, Kale follows the lead of the others and lays in the sun next to Courtney

((All of this "swimming" has got me in a swimming mood...I'm gonna go down to the beach real quick and take a dipper! Be back later))

Kaela was normally quite shy, with in personality and about her body. For some reason Liz's candy had brought Kaela out of her shell considerably today. She laid on the ground, her color-changing skin taking in the sunlight. It was now that one would be able to see what her body actually looks like. Kaela was not a very skinny girl, but she was by no means large. She merely had more curves than your average 12 year old, and more in some places than most. Her long, currently glittering hair lay behind her face, which was turned to the left as she lay on her back. She was enjoying the ability to relax, half asleep.

Liz had snuck off after Kale's attack. She was on her broom, and saw that the girls were being ganged up on by the boys.

"Heheh..." she said quietly to herself, as she floated on her broom, hiding behind a nearby bush 40 feet in the air, with a bucket of water.

Liz quickly sped around the bush as everyone settled onto the beach, and dumped the bucket on the two boys. "Gotcha!" she called, grinning, floating about 10 feet up, avoiding their reach.

Kale was beginning to drift off into sleep when he noticed it's strangely quiet...at that moment he didn't think much of it. Then BOOM! A giant bucket of water is poured all over his warm and what was dry robe...he then jerks up full of life, "What the hell, Braaah!!" he then looks around...theres no one in sight! "LIZ!"

Kale gets up quickly, throws off his robe and chases Liz across the shore. "I'm like..GONNA GET YOU, BRAAH!!" he screams out laughing. What Kale doesn't realize is he is now going on a full throttle run...in a sparkley bikini. People are starting to notice his choice of ensemble.

Ahh Crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back