House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Courtney laughed, "Like I'm sorry for picking on you. But you completely crack me up Kaela."

IMPORTANT NOTE IN RESPONSE TO KAELA'S BLUSHING

Everyone within hearing distance hears a huge SNAP noise, and a photograph floats down from the sky. P.S. It's indestructable.

END IMPORTANT BLUSH NOTE

Liz grinned, "Like, you blushed!!! She held a hand into the water to grab the picture."

Courtney stared at the photograph.

"I am so totally thankful that it didn't happen to me."

Liz giggled. "I dunno, like, I wish I could blush legit. I mean, a total keepsake of this cute suit?"

She hugged Kaela, "Sorry hun! But now you have an indestructable picture of yourself in rainbow colors and a bikini!"

"Omigosh you guys! I get a picture! That's like, actually cool. Now I can like remember this time with you guys for like ever!" Kaela took the picture and looked at it, giggling. "So, like where ARE the boys?"

"ughhh, I don't know at all! They should be here, flocking to us. Since we're like, way amazing." Liz giggled. "It's okay though, Courtney and I were boys once, so we can pretend."

Courtney winked at Kaela.

"Don't expect to see many Ravenclaw boys here!" She said with a laugh.

"We ARE totally amazing. Those boys don't know what they're missing. I wonder why there are like no boys in Ravenclaw? Well, I guess we'll just have to like, meet some new boys." Kaela turned to the shore. "OH BOYS!!! THERE ARE LIKE THREE GIRLS IN BIKINIS IN THE LAKE!!!" She turned back to Courtney and Liz. "Like, I hope that works!"

Liz fell over laughing. "That'd better work! Unless all boys in Hogwarts swing the other way. In which case, I'll be switching to another school!" Liz said with a wink.

Courtney gaped at Liz after her comment.

"OH MY GOSH!" She said as she began to laugh so hard she had to fight tears.

Ford was walking by the lake on the way to his rock on the far side when he heard some extremely bizarre voices. He looked over, and there some girls in glitter bikinis in the lake. He didn't recognize two of them, but he knew one to be Kaela and she wasn't behaving as she was before. She was much more reserved on their previous encounter. Their bikinis were in sharp contrast to his black robes with dark green and silver Slytherin uniform. He cocked his head and looked at them, What the? He thought. He had stopped walking to ponder what was going on, his arms crossed in front of his chest. I'm sure I would have seen these girls before, I spend enough time at the lake.

"Hey, Kaela," he called out as she had been the one to shout and he knew her name.

Kaela's eyes widened at the sound of a familiar voice calling her name. Her mouth dropped open in shock and another loud "SNAP" was heard as a picture fell down to them. Kaela turned slowly to face where Ford was standing. "Oh, Hey Ford. Like, what are you doing down here?"

"Going to my rock." He said and motioned in the direction of said rock and adjusted the bag on his back. He looked up as the picture fell from the sky, This is really bizarre. He thought.

"Wh-what is going on?" He really couldn't think of a better way to phrase the question.

Courtney laughed. "Hey there BOY, like why don't you hop in!"

"OHMIGOSH! Kaela, you totally blushed again!"

Liz jumped and got Kaela's new photo. "Kaela!! Like, I totally got your new photo!!!"

She laughed. "Oh!" she said, recognizing Ford from the club meetings. "Ford's the one that made you blush!" she grinned at him. "I don't suppose you want to try a piece of candy?"

"I totally blushed again!" Kaela exclaimed to the two girls. She then turned back to Ford. "We're having a swim. You should so totally join us Ford! The water feels great!" Kaela smiled towards Ford, hoping he could see it. She was a bit confused about him, because of Pungahn. In fact, she didn't really know what had happened between the two. But nevertheless, he was a boy, and a cute one at that.

Kale was scoping out the grounds when he heard strange noises down by the lake. Being the adventure seeker he is, he walked down and saw three girls who he doesn't know and Ford. Making his way down to the lake he thought he can take a little dip and maybe make some new friends.

"Uhhh...hi guys, mind if I join you?"

Courtney jumped out of the lake, and walked up to Ford. "Ford, I am like, the only one who hasn't met you yet. Courtney potter. Totally pleased to meet you. Now, care to join us?"

Courtney looked over at Kale, "Oh! Another new Boy!"

Liz grinned at the boys, then turned to Courtney and Kaela. "Oh, you guys! So I totally invented some more candy! It just changes the color of ones hair." she grinned. "I tested that one out on the headmistress. She liked it."

Ford looked around at the girls, and cocked his head to the other side, confused. He pondered the candy and looked at Courtney, "Hey, I think I'll pass on the candy." He definitely was confused, he was tall, gangly, pale, and by accounts given to him by a majority of the female race, akward.

He stumbled on a few things to say before resorting to, "Hi." Crap, I already said that, he thought.

Kale let out a hesitant laugh, these girls were acting really strange...and whats up with their bikinis? Ahhh...screw it! he thought. Kale quickly stripped off his shirt and pants and jumped into the water.

"Hi my name is Kale...I don't think I've met you ladies." he gives them three a smile and looks over at Ford at gives him a nod

Kaela giggled as Kale jumped into the water. "Hi Kale, I'm Kaela," she said with a bright smile as she swam over to him. "I'm in Ravenclaw, like what house are you in?"

Liz looked at Ford's expression. "Ford, remember the candy I mentioned during the officer meeting? This is the effect of one of them." she grinned.

She turned to Kale. "Hello! I'm Liz Malfoy, mischief maker extrodinaire. Even more extraordinary with help. She winked at Courtney and Kaela."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back