Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Elizabeth Malfoy

____IMPORTANT NOTE____

Liz and Courtney and both flashing different colors of the rainbow- their hair looks like glitter and they're wearing bikini's made of glitter and beach balls made of glitter. Everything they say comes out in a valley girl accent.

__IMPORTANT NOTE OVER____

Liz chased Courtney into the lake. "Like, ohmigosh, this is SO amazing. Last time I ate one of these I was hiding in my room, under a blanket!"

Courtney splashed Liz in the face.

"No Freaking Way! Like you should have went swimming. You would be SO popular right now!" Courtney joked.

(ooc: I laughed quite hard at the *IMPORTANT NOTE*)

Liz giggled, and threw her ball at Courtney. "Like, c'mon! Let's throw the balls!"

((me too XD And I'm in the coffee shop. Weird looks much? hehe))

Courtney threw both of their balls back at Liz. "Liz, like, I think this time around we are repelling the guys rather than attracting, like anyone."

Liz laughed, and ducked from the balls. "That's like, way true. Now I totally wish I hadn't added this accent!" she grinned. "Maybe we should go, like, find some people. And talk to them"

Kaela heard some very...interesting...voices from the lake as she was wandering on the grounds. She decided to go and see who it was. She got down to the lake and discovered Courtney and Liz, but they weren't exactly themselves. Standing on the edge of the lake, Kaela called out to them. "What are you two doing?"

Courtney waved her hands in the air. "Hey Everyone! Like you should totally jump in this lake! The temperature is Way Awesome. And, we have Glitter Balls!"

When nobody responded, she continued to thrash around the lake, hoping to get somebody's attention. If anybody was watching from far away, they would think she was drowning.

Once Courtney noticed Kaela, she became silent.

Kaela giggled a bit at the two of them. She remembered when Liz had made George look like that. "Join you, as in wear a glitter bikini? Or just get in the water?"

Liz grinned. "I've got one more piece left before I start selling them! You can be the bikini-clad owner of a free sample!"

"Hmmm...." Kaela considered for a bit. She had never really been very outgoing before. But hey, why not try something new? "You know what, I'll do it. Give me some of that fudge!"

Liz grinned. "Okay! But, like, you have to come play in the water!" she went to her bag by the beach and pulled out a piece of candy, handing it to Kaela.

(( pssst. It's not fudge ;P It's like hard-candy. ))

Courtney followed Elizabeth onto the shore.

"Kaela is totally going to eat the candy!" Courtney squealed, hoping to get an audience.

((I have no idea where fudge came from. -shrug-))

Kaela took the candy from Liz and suddenly got a bit nervous. Courtney announcing her eating the candy to everyone outside was not helping her nerves any. But, she had said she would do it. "Well, here goes," Kaela said as she put the candy into her mouth. First her hair began changing colors, followed by her skin. Kaela looked down at her arms as they changed before her eyes. Soon enough her clothes shifted into a glitter bikini and a glitter beach ball which landed beside her on the ground. Her hair stopped changing colors and turned glitter, while her skin continued changing colors.

"Like, ohmigosh you guys!" Kaela's eyes widened as she heard her own voice. "Wow Liz, this stuff is like totally awesome!"

Courtney burst into a fit of laughter at the sight of Kaela and hopped back into the lake.

"What are you guys waiting for? Totally get in here, like NOW!"

Liz giggled. "Teehee, like I know. Although George was much hotter than any of us. He like, has totally the perfect shape for this suit!"

She was glad Kaela was having fun with them.

"OHMIGOSH COURTNEY." she cannonballed into the lake.

((Oh, psst, note to both of you, if either of you blush under the influence of the candy, let me know. There's a side effect.)))

Kaela giggled and jumped into the lake after the two of them. She emerged from under the water, still giggling. "Like, I can't believe I didn't want to try this stuff Liz! It's so totally awesome! Like thanks for letting me."

Courtney, attempting to make Kaela blush, shouted. "OHMIGOSH! Kaela look behind you, there's a, like BOY!"

Liz grinned, and threw a ball at Kaela "Well DUH! Like, of course I'd give you a piece!" she laughed. "You two can be my, like, advertisements! Promise to hang up a sale poster for me in your totally chill common room?"

"A BOY?!" Kaela turned around, her eyes wide with fear. Seeing no boys, she turned back to Courtney. "Courtney, that was like so not cool."

Kaela gave a high pitched shriek and turned around, using her arms to cover herself. She stopped and saw only Liz there and put her hands on her hips. If her skin were not changing colors, her cheeks would be beginning to blush. "You guys are so totally uncool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back