Liz & Courtney are swimming again!!!

Ford lookeded at Liz and sighed. "Alright, let's do it."

"Liz, like, Kaela and I should totally have free samples. We were the first students to test the candy, well excluding George." Courtney said as she winked at Elizabeth.

Courtney laughed when Ford had accepted the offer. More boys walking around in bikinis. "I wonder what a, like, prof would do if they ever saw you guys prancing around in glitter bikinis!"

Kale gets out of the water with Ford and takes a piece of the colorful candies...looking at Ford Kale says.."Okay ready? Don't end up chicking out man!" Kale lets out a nervous laugh, just starting to realize what hes about to do

((Opps sorry! I didn't think!))

Liz handed a piece to each boy, laughing. "Girls, I hope they don't outdo us too much with their curves."

((Yes, same effect, same bikini, same accent, except a boy's voice. Maybe more surfer dude stereotype))

Liz laughed, "Well duh Courtney. You guys are welcome to any of my candy, as long as I can test some newer items on you as well...." she laughed.

Ford examined the candy in his hand, sighed again. "Well, here goes..." And he popped the candy down.

His hair began shifting colors, all over the spectrum, followed soon by his skin. Then his clothes morphed into a sparkley bikini and beach ball.

He looked over at Kale, "What's up, brah?"

"By the time Liz distributes her candy to the entire student body, there will like, totally be no males left." Courtney giggled.

Kale plopped the piece of candy in his mouth. At first he didn't feel a thing...the suddenly he started to feel tingles in his hair...and shortly after...his boxers were gone.

"DUUUUUDE....we're wearing sparley bikinis!...sweeeet, maaan."

He then jumps into the water hoping no outsiders on campus can see him in his sparkley ensemble.

Liz grinned, "Hey! Like, let's not just call it my candy! I totally expect you to help me come up with new candy in the future. So it's like... yours too." she grinned. "And they're still boys. Just in bikinis!"

She went fishing through her bag again and withdrew a camera, snapping more pictures.

Kaela giggled excitedly as she watched the two boys standing on the shore, changing colors. This had turned into quite the exciting day, she thought happily. "Oh Courtney, it'd be like no fun if there weren't anymore boys. C'mon Ford! Jump in!"

"Alright, this is totally rad!" He dove into the water near Kaela, splashing her.

Courtney grabbed her beach ball. "Who's open for a game of sparkly bikini and beachball water polo? Girls against.... girls!"

"And Liz, let's like totally develop some new pranks after exams! Do you love it?"

"So like...I was thinking of somthing to say...but now I like...lost. my thought. On like what I was going to say...don't you guys. like. hate that?"

Kale sees the beach balls and says "Yeeeah man! Sprakley bikini ball, dude!...I'm game!"

"Water polo? That's like totally awesome, dudes." He looked at Kaela, "Sorry 'bout splashin' ye, brah. Wanna team up in water polo?"

"It's like totally okay, I don't either."

Liz squealed, "Ohmigosh guys! I have an idea, I'll be right back!"

She jumped out of the lake, and ran across the lawn and towards the castle, not even throwing on her robes.

"I wonder where she's going?" Kaela questioned aloud. She took the silence as an opportunity to splash Ford in retaliation. "Ha!"

"That's so not cool!" Ford grinned and splashed Kaela back, then dove into the water and swam past her so she couldn't splash him back.

Noticing Liz suddenly jump out of the water and flee for the castle he yells out, "DOOOOODE. Where are you going Lizzzz!?" he then says outloud to himself "Shes one beach bunny babe..." he then nods to himself

Liz flew out her bedroom window, and out onto the grounds. She was several hundred feet above the lake. "Ohmigod," she said to herself. "I totally bet I can scare them."

She looked down, and aimed a dive at the sparkly swimmers, diving towards them and shouting "OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD" on repeat as she dove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back