- Messages
- 19,846
- Blood Status
- Mixed Blood
- Relationship Status
- Too Young to Care
- Sexual Orientation
- too young to care
- Wand
- Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
I just watched the Disney version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, I hadn't seen it before.
I'd seen a really old 1920s silent film adaptation of the book, but I'd never watched the disney version. And to be really honest, how on earth could it be classed as a kids film, like wow, this is not for kids. Especially that opening sequence.
I'd seen a really old 1920s silent film adaptation of the book, but I'd never watched the disney version. And to be really honest, how on earth could it be classed as a kids film, like wow, this is not for kids. Especially that opening sequence.




Only reason.


)





