Kari's messy house.

"Anything. Specially if it envolves falling asleep with you in my arms." Kari gave her a sincere look.

She felt her heart skip a beat with his last comment. "Well that definitely narrows it down a little." She said biting her lip. "Um, i would say your choice, but I'm a bit scared of what you would choose." She said in a joking tone.

Kari really looked at her. "Sarah. You never have to be scared around me. I'll never do something you don't want me to do."

She nodded. "I know Kari." She knew she could always trust him, and he would hopefully stay by her. but, since it was the unknown, she would make the most of what they had. She leaned forward and kissed him. As she pulled away she said, "You are amazing."

Kari smiled. "Since its you saying it I'll believe it." He stood up and held out his arms. "Carry you to the bed room?"

She looked at him and smiled, standing. "You don't have to do that." She said.

Kari nodded and scooped her up anyway. "Yeah but I love doing it." He pushed open the door to the bedroom with his foot. It was entirely black except for his bed, which was covered in blue flames, even Kala's small bed in the opposite corner was black. He walked her over and sat her gently down.

She giggled as he scooped her up and said the he loved carrying her. She gaped at the room, which was simple yet extravagant at the same time. She saw the empty small bed in the corner, which must have belonged to Kala. As he set her down she smiled and asked. "Kala is gone then?"

"Yeah she is staying at a friends house tonight." He slide in beside her and wrapped one arm around her while he propped himself up with the other.

"I was hoping so." She giggled slightly as he slid his arm around her. She leaned forward and kissed his nose.

Kari smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips. He brought his hand up to cup her cheek, while slipping his arm behind her and bringing her closer.

He kissed her lips and cupped her cheek, using his arm to bring her closer. She tried hard not to cringe when he touched her tattoo.

Kari noticed her cringe and pulled away. "I'm sorry hun." He rolled over so he was on his back.

She shook her head. "I'm not sitting on you again." She said laughing.

Kari smiled. "But you can lay your head on me. Like sleep on your stomach. It will help the tat heal if you stay off it."

She rolled onto her stomach, but propped herself on her elbows to look at him. "Are you sleepy?" Seh asked curiously.

Kari shrugged. In truth he wasn't sleepy at all. "Some. Are you?"

"No, i just figured you were." She rested her head on his chest, listening to the rhythmical beating of his heart. It was the perfect sound to her, she had never heard musical as beautiful as Kari's heart. She smiled at the cheesy thought.

Kari ran his hands through her silky hair and smiled. He couldn't believe that they were laying here like this. In a way it made him feel guilty.

she felt his hand run through her hair and kissed his chest lightly. She smiled into his chest, thinking about everything, she felt great.

He smiled when she kissed his cheek. Even though it pained him to think about it he had to ask. "So what about Kevin?"

She smiled at him, but frowned when he mentioned Kevin. "I... I know it will hurt him but, i only like him.... i love you." She said. She bit her lip and looked away, afraid of what he would say. She hadn't ever told anyone before that she loved them; it would be hard if he said he didn't love her back. And why would she expect him too, she hadn't known him that long. She regretted even saying it.

((Sorry, i don't use the backspace normally when i type so what she said is said.... deal with it :p))

Kari smiled and kissed the top of her head. He was surprised she had said it so soon, but he had known since the moment they first met. "I love you too."

She could feel her heart race speed up when he said that he loved her. she nuzzled him and kissed his chest again. She would have kissed his cheek, but she was too lazy to move.

Kari felt at peace. He closed his eyes and rested his head so he could smell her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back