Kari's messy house.

Kari Kelly

Kari unlocked the door and showed the lovely girl on his arm inside. "Sorry about the mess I've been working so hard lately I haven't had a chance to clean." He grimanced at the sight of the five day old chinese take out and and the dirty close strode about the floor. luckly the door to his and Kala's one room was shut so she couldn't see the dirty dishes piled in the corner.

she looked inside, following Kari and smiled. "I like it!" She said looking around. She unlatched his arm and did a little spin. She looked around everywhere, the messiness was amazing. Her house was messy, because of redecorating, but Angela's was spotless, it was creepy. This showed that he was definitely human.

Kari laughed nervously. "Um thankyou. I don't get that from a lot of people. Kala hates it."

"Well it's better then Angela's house. She keeps it spotless, just for her dad." Seh smiled at it, then sighed. "So you really wanna see it?" She asked.

"Of course I want to see it." Kari smiled. "You don't mind showing me do you? Because I would never do anything you don't want me to do it."

"It's fine, just hand me something to cover my front." She said grinning. "You are going to be amazed."

Kari walked to his bathroom and retreaved a black towel. He handed it to her. "I'm very excited about seeing it."

She turned her back on it and slid the sleeves on her dress down, covering her front with the towel. She revealed the almost finnished green tattoo.

((Sorry i couldn't get it green :( ))

Kari was amazed by the intracet design. Even m more so it was his favorite color. "Its very beautiful." What he meant to say was she was very beautiful, the dark green was a very beautiful contrast to her soft skin. He began to reach out to touch it but stopped, not wanting to scare her. "Is it okay if I touch it?" He asked in a shy voice.

She listened to him. "Thank you. Gabriel was just the coolest tattooist ever. It took so long!" She said grinning. "It's not sore, so yeah you can."

Kari smiled and began to lightly trace her tattoo. Her skin was as soft as it looked. He stepped closer and deeply wished he could hold her. He refrained but continued to lightly trace it. "I have a tattoo as well."

She shivered at his touch. He traced the tattoo, and she could hear him step closer. She had to keep reminding herself of one thin, 'Just remember, you are supposed to be dating... wait.. what's his name... oh no, i forgot his name.' Kari soon snapped her out of her thoughts, commenting that he had a tattoo also. "you do, really?" She asked. She turned her head, "can i see."

Still tracing her tattoo he smiled as she shivered. 'Just remember she is suppose to be dating...wait...whats his name?...CRAP!...oh forget it. Like I care anyway.' When she asked to see his tattoo he blushed. "Its kind of revealing, I'd have to strip to my boxers. Still want to see it?" His finger followed her tattoo up the tip then he caressed the nape of her neck.

She shivered as he remained tracing her tattoo. Sh smiled as he mentioned something about the tattoo being revealing. She turned a bit more, still keeping herself covered. "That's fine. We're just...friends." She had to reassure herself that this must be normal. It's not like this guy just picked her up from the club, they were best friends.

Kari stepped away from her then lifted his shirt off. Keeping his eyes locked on hers he undid his belt and allowed his pants to drop to the floor leaving just his boxers on. Spanning from the top of his right shoulder to the bottom of his left thigh. was a spiraling black dragon, the black scales outlined in silver to make it glisten. For the eyes, a dermal peircing, with two green gems. Along it were the words in green ink "THE UNFORGIVEN." He kept his eyes on her as he let her take in the sight.

Sarah watched as he stripped, showing her the tattoo. She could feel her jaw drop as she took in the black dragon. She was almost speechless. After a moment she regained her brains, closed her mouth, and looked into his eyes. "It's amazing." She said, smiling widely, her teeth showing brightly. "It must have hurt a lot!" She said, still in awe.

Kari shook his head. "I couldn't feel anything when I got this. It was just shortly after my parents died." He took her hand and put it on the neck of the dragon in the center of his chest, his heart was beating very hard. "It means I'll never forgive the one that killed them." His eyes were cold as he remembered. He stepped closer to her. His breath just barely brushing on her hair. "It took a long time to complete and by time it was done I could feel again."

She blushed as he took her hand and put it on his chest. She could feel his heart beat hard in his chest, was he feeling alright? He said that the meaning was that he would never forget who killed his parents. She looked in his eyes, not seeing the Kari that she knew. He stepped closer, his breath flowing through her hair. She stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

Kari let go of her hand and breathed deep. He felt the calming presence he always felt when Sarah was around him. He felt himself returning to normal. Even though he was taller then Sarah there lips were still close. This made him self consance and he started to blush. His eyes stared into hers, wondering what she was thinking.

She looked at him, his lips close to her. A blush spread across his cheeks, and she smiled slightly. She was fully facing him, a towel around her. She looked at herself, then sighed, pulling back and turning around. "Sorry, felt... vulnerable." She said, slipping her dress up and draping the tower over her hand.

Kari was relieved when she stepped away. It felt like a good time for a joke. He laughed pitifully and said. "Your just lucky I wore boxers today." He smiled at the truth of that as he pulled back on his jeans and belted them. He ignored his shirt.

She laughed slightly. "Yeah i guess i am... wait... what if someone had pants you when you weren't?" Seh asked, half laughing.

Kari laughed. "I guess they would get a show now wouldn't they." He plopped down on the couch then kicked some clothes into the floor so she would have a place to sit.

Seh smiled and took a seat. "How charming." She commented. "So, what now?" She asked, looking at him.

Kari laughed. "Well. I don't know. I've never had anyone over before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back