Kari's messy house.

Kari smirked. "Well I would hope you'd be kissing my lips and not my teeth."

She rolled her eyes. "I think i should have phrased that better." She smiled, giving him a small peck on the lips.

Kari smiled and rubbed his nose against hers. "Yah." This whole time Kari was slowly inching his hands down. He wondered if she would notice.

She wrinkled her nose as he rubbed his against it. She wondered if he realized how low his hands were. She raised and eyebrow at him. "And what do you think you're doing, Mister?" She asked with a playful tone of voice.

"Hoping you'll ignore my hands long enough for me to score." He said with an innocent smile and an equally playful tone.

She looked down blushing a bit. "Yeah, like that's gonna happen." Seh said, looping her fingers into his belt loops.

He inched them a little further down and pouted a little. "Aww, I'd really like it too."

She frowned. "Kari, it's not like i don't want to.... cause i do, it's just..." She looked away.

He pulled his hands away. "Don't worry about it hun I was only goofing around." He smiled. "No sweat, I don't want you to feel pressured."

She smiled at him. "That's what i love about you, you are so... sweet." She said smiling.

Kari smiled. "I'm glad." He held her closer. "It's been hard lately. You have no idea how much you've brightened up my life."

She smiled at him. She was glad she could brighten up his day. It felt so wonderful being, being held this close to him; she never wanted to leave his arms. She snuggled him, her body pushed up against his.

He smiled and yawned. "Wow I'm starting to get really tired."

"Oh, okay. Sleep then." She said to him smiling. She wasn't tired at all, but mostly because those butterflies wouldn't cease their fluttering.

He draped his other arm over her, being careful not to touch her back. he nodded and kiss her forehead. He could already feel himself lulling to sleep.

She smiled when he kissed her forehead, and closed her eyes, even though she couldn't sleep.

The slumber party Kala had been invited to had been a drag. They only wanted to talk about boys and it had gotten on her nerves. She slammed open the front door and marched to her room. Tears still streaming down her eyes from what they had said to her. When she opened the bedroom door she was in for a shock. A woman was draped about in her brothers arms. Her jaw dropped and all her things fell to the floor. "Bloody Hell! Who are you!"

Sarah was finally about to drift off to sleep when she heard the front door slam. she didn't move from fear, when suddenly a girl screamed "Bloody Hell! Who are you!". Sarah sat um, and elbowed Kari gently to see if he had woken up. "I-I-I'm Sarah." She said biting her lower lip. ";you must be Kala?" Seh said cringing a bit to see the girl had been crying.

Kari awoke at the door slam but kept his eyes shut. 'Oh this is just freaken great mate.' he thought to himself. Then the door opened and he heard his sisters exclamation. 'Wow, where did she pick that up.' He opened his eyes when Sarah nudged him. Propping himself up he looked at Kala. "Kala Sarah, Sarah Kala. Now you've met." He laid back down. He figured he would ask Kala what was wrong later. Odds are she wouldn't talk about it right away anyway.

Kala started laughing. "Well nice to meet you Sarah, I'm um....I'm going to go sleep on the couch." She grabbed some pillows and shut the door. "Finally, my brother's getting laid. Maybe now I wont have to deal with his crank butt." She made sure to say it loud enough for them to hear.

Sarah felt bad that Kala wanted to sleep out on the couch. She was going to say something when the little girl made a comment about Kari finally getting laid. She laughed a bit and faced Kari. "SO you are getting laid tonight?" She said trying not to laugh.

She rolled her eyes at him. "Kari, you can decide that after i tell you something." She leaned over and whispered her second biggest secret, in his ear. Se leaned back and waited for his reaction.

Kari bit his lip. "Just so you know there is nothing wrong with that. In fact I think that is amazing." He laughed a little. "Um." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her gently, and whisper sweat nothings in her ear.

"If it really doesn't bother you." She said before kissing him back. she pulled away from him and nodded. "I love you, and i wouldn't have it any other way." She said before kissing him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back