Kari's messy house.

She smiled as he rested his head down by her hair. she could still feel the butterflies, and felt as if she just wanted to smother him with kisses; but she refrained.

Kari started to feel twinges of pain again. He sighed, knowing he was headed for another long relapse. He would have to try and see a doctor again. As he buried himself in his thoughts he sub consciously kissed Sarah on her forehead and began to stroke her neck.

Sarah shivered as she felt Kari's hands run down her neck. she loved his touch, and she loved it when he kissed her forehead. She smiled and looked at him, and smiled.

'I hope my bad luck stays at bay.' Kari thought to himself. "So Sarah. How's your tat feeling."

"It feels fine. It only hurts when i have pressure on it." She said smiling. "Thanks for asking."

"Yeah," He took her hand and traced the head of his dragon with it. "Soon it wont hurt, It takes a little while, but it will heal. Took mine forever it did." With that last sentence his accent showing itself.

She smiled and traced his tattoo, even without his hand on it. she stopped at the begging of his pants and traced back up. "did i ever tell you that i love your accent?"

He laughed, letting his accent bleed through again. "Nah, I don't believe you have."

"Well it is." She said, still tracing his tattoo. She traced down to his pants again then back up.

Kari laughed when she went to his pants line. He was still very ticklish. "Nah, don't do that. Its ticklen me."

She smiled when he laughed. "You really shouldn't tell me that; it'll only tempt me." She said grinning. She moved to the side and propped herself up on her elbows looking at him.

He raised his hand and stroked her cheek. "Yeah hun, but I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

she tilted her head slightly. "How could you accidentally hurt me?" She asked.

Kari coughed. "Reflexes, plus if you haven't noticed, I'm ever so slightly bigger than you."

She smiled. "Okay, no more tickling my giant teddy bear. I get it." She smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek.

He slid his hand behind her head and kissed her lips. He tried to be gentle so he wouldn't scare her but it was a hard task. Even still he smiled against her lips.

She kissed him back, a fiery passion hidden within the kiss. She could feel his smile on his lips, but she didn't mind it at all. If he wasn't smiling, he wouldn't be Kari.

Kari wished he could hold her closer when he felt her kiss back but was to afraid to hurt her and end their passion. He simply kept his hands to her waist. It felt great to be close to someone again.

She soon broke away, for fear of not only suffocating, but for fear that her heart might jump out of her chest. She smiled at him, kissing his cheek. "you are amazing, you know that?" She said, being almost as repetitive as him.

Kari felt kinda sad when she broke off the kiss but her smile still warmed him. "Just like you." He kissed her again and then relaxed on the bed.

She smiled as he kissed her again. She loved how they fit perfectly together, like a mold. They were made for each other and she knew it. She put her hand on the side of his face then ran it threw his silky hair.

Kari closed his eyes as she ran her hand threw his hair. "I take it you like long hair?"

"I adore long hair. Especially yours." She said, looking into his amazing green eyes.

He smiled wide showing off his near perfect teeth. "Thanks. I like yours too." He laughed.

She smield at him. "My god, you have perfect teeth." She said realizing it for the first time. "Next time, i should look closer at what I'm kissing." She said with a soft laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back