Kari's messy house.

Kari looked at her when she giggled. He tilted his head toward her so that his nose was touching her neck just below her chin. He whispered against her skin, "Whats so funny?" He ended his statement with a small kiss on her neck.

She smiled as he tilted his head to the side. He asked what was so funny and kissed her neck softly. Goosebumps popped up on her body and she shivered, stuttering, "n-n-n-nothing, K-Kari." She could feel blush spread across her cheeks, which made her blush more.

Kari almost burst out laughing when he heard Sarah stutter, and then smiled big when her skin started to heat up. He could help but think how cute it was. He kissed her neck again and pulled her a little bit closer. "I hope I'm not making you nervous." He like pushing her a little but if she wanted him to he knew he could stop in an instant.

He kissed her neck again, sending another shiver up her spine. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy, it was a good thing she hadn't eaten, she didn't want to get sick all over him. He pulled her closer and said that he hoped he wasn't making her nervous. "N-n-no." She said, trying to quail her stuttering.

Kari smiled when she tried to say no. He kissed up her neck and nibbled on her ear. He whispered in her ear. "If you want me to stop I will, I wont do anything you don't want me to."

She shivered as he kissed up her neck. "N-no i'm, i..." She lost her words and sighed a bit. She blushed a bit.

He bit her neck softly, and scooped her up in his arms, carring her over to the couch. he laid her down and sat next to her. He hovered close to her face, "So do I get to have a kiss?"

She bit her lip as he bit her neck. The feeling that came over her as he lifted her up, she had never felt like this before, not even with what's his face. He set her on the couch, and set next to her. He asked for a kiss and she smiled, this was one thing she did know how to do. She placed her hand on the back of his neck gently and leaned forward, giving him a light kiss on the lips. She pulled away quickly though.

"There, hows that?" She asked smilng.

Kari smiled at the small kiss. "Good, but I think I can do a little bit better." He leaned in and kissed her, holding his lips against hers. He waited for her to further it.

She was confused when he said he could do better, and then he kissed her, not pulling away. She kissed back softly, trying to keep herself from blushing anymore. She mentally cursed her overactive cheeks.

Kari deepened the kiss, loving how her lips felt. He laid beside her as he kissed her,bringing her close to him and held her in his arms.

She found it hard to breathe while kissing him and pulled away from him. She blushed, "w-w-wow." She said, her breathing almost immeadiantly going back to normal.

Kari smiled and laid his head down. He gave her a small squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. He laughed softly, "Sarah I think I just might be falling for you."

She simled as he laid his head down and kissed her cheek. He gave her a small squeeze and commented about falling for her. She shook her head no. "I don't think i'm falling for you..." She paused for effect. "I know i am."

Kari felt his heart sink then rise. He snuggled against her. Even though he was very happy he couldn't help but be afraid for her. In reaction to his thoughts he held her tighter. Afraid to lose her, Kari didn't think he could stand to get his heart broke again.

Sarah smiled as Kari snuggled her. He seemed to be thinking and snuggled her tighter. She flinched a bit. "Ouch, Kari, my back." She said. The tattoo really hadn't been bothering her, as long as a lot of pressure wasn't put on it.

"Sorry." Kari relaxed, He shifted under her and lifted her up so that she was laying on top him on her stomach. "Is that any better?"

She smiled as he relaxed, and held in a squeak as he rolled over so that she was on top. The first thought that came to mind was to adjust herself up. She wedged her knee on one side, and the other one on his other side. She hadn't realized until after she sat up a bit that she was straddling his waist. She giggled. "Better for who?"

Kari finally blushed. He knew that any moment she would feel him pressing against her. He swallowed hard. "Ya know, "He flexed. "I rather like this."

She blushed and moved to get off. She tried hard to hold in a giggle and shook her head, thinking 'if only he knew.' She smiled.

He stopped her from getting off for a moment. He leaned up and gave her a quick kiss. "You're amazing you know that?"

He kept Sarah from getting off, and gave her a small kiss. She giggled as he told her she was amazing for the umpteenth time. "Well you keep telling me that." She then tilted her head to the side. "Are your keys in your pocket or something?"

Kari looked over to the coffee table and saw his keys laying in the tray. He looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah, Its my keys."

She smiled at him when he answered. "Maybe i should get up now?" She asked, wondering if he was really comfortable.

He smiled. "You can stay if you want." Suddenly Kari broke into a cold sweat as a pain struck him in his gut. Involuntary he moaned in pain. Cursing himself he nudged her gently off of him and fell of the couch. He curled up into a ball, fearing he could be slipping into another relapse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back