Kari's messy house.

Kari chuckle softly as he caressed Sarah's face and snuggled her hair. "I don't view that as a bad thing."

She loved the sound of his laugh, and shivered as he caressed her face. "Good, cause I'm not moving."

Kari gave her a small kiss on the forhead and closed his eyes. He had never felt more happy in his life. "You are beautiful. Do you know that?"

"I am, thank you so much." She said, resting her eyes a bit.

Kari chuckled at her comment. He loved how she could make him laugh. Even so he still sighed, he didn't want to ruin the moment but he couldn't help but think about it. "This isn't going to be able to last long is it."

She listened to his laugh, then his sigh, then his voice. She wished it was only his voice, but she also heard the words. "I...I don't know." She muttered. She didn't have the guts to tell him she might have to skip town. especially since kaoru had shown up around here.

He tightened his arms around her in a comforting way. "Its alright. I'm used to losing the one I love." He had meant it to calm her but He wasn't sure any more. He knew this way was probably better.

"You aren't loosing me..." She said loud enough for him to hear. "Not yet," she whispered. 'Remember, you have... kevin, his name is kevin.... you need to remeber that!'

"Yeah your right." Kari sighed and let go. He was still close to her but his arms were no longer around her. "I can't lose something that isn't mine. You already have a boyfriend don't you."

She frowned when he unravled her and sat up, away from him a little. "He is and he isn't, he hasn't made it official yet." She said quietly, unable to find her voice. She realized that if Kaoru stayed in town, she wouldn't be able to see either kari or Kevin.

Kari leaned back and closed his eyes. With a deep sigh he got up and walked to the small kitchen area to poor himself a small glass of water. He look at her over the rim of the glass.

Sarah debated following him for a minute, and then decided to follow him. She walked in there and looked at him for a minute; her eyes now tearing up. She walked behind him and just stared, not making any noises. What was she to say? She had never been put in this situation.

Kari cleared his throat. he still didn't know what to say so he just let the words come out. "If there is something you need to tell me then say it, but if your going to hide things from me the door is right there." He knew that was way to mean but his heart felt like it was breaking. He just wanted her to stop toying with him.

She looked at the ground. How could he say that to her.... how could she tell him anyways? Would he feel the same if he knew? He wouldn't and she knew it, so she sighed. "I can't. Even if i did you would kick me out. So i migth as well do it myself." She could hear her voice raise a bit, and falter at the end. She turned her back on him, and began walking towards the door. A single tear fell from her eyes, staining the carpet; she wished it would be there forever, a reminder to him of what he had done.

Kari could feel that age old anger raise up in him again. With the sound of a great crash the glass in his hand shattered. Blood dripped on to the linolium on the kitchen floor. In almost an inaudible whisper he cried. "Fine, good ridience."

She jumped at the sound of glass shattering. She turned around, nothing had been thrown. she felt guilty, and felt as if everything inside her was breaking; what was happening to her? she bit her lip, how could she even explain? She knew how, but what would he think? She sighed, it was time for the little girl, to grow up. She stood up strait and entered the kuitchen, staring rigth at him, even though it hurt. She could smell the metalic smell of blood, something that had never bothered her until it was Kari's

"I owed a lot of people a lot of money the year i graduated." She sated, seeing if he would bite the hook.

Kari wouldn't look at her when she walk in front of him. He just stared at his hand amazed at the fact that once again he couldn't feel. The sound of her voice roused his attention. He looked up with a hateful glare but said nothing. He waited for her to finish.

When he looked up she knew she had his attention. The glare he gave her was a sikening one, and made her feel like crap.

"I had no money to get home and was stranded in France. I was bassically living like a bum, until he found me. His name was Kaou Koshiba, he had been there for one reason or another. I had recognized him, from Japan. He had a lot of influence and power, he helped me off the street, but only if i did a job. So i became a private dancer." She siad, words spilling out of her mouth before she could think. She waited to see what his reaction to the first part was before continuing.

His glare softened but only a little. With his foot he pulled a chair beneath him. He sat and started to pick the glass out of his hand, still unable to feel it. "Continue."

she nodded. "Act two." She said humorlessly. "I was one of the best dancers, since i had such a great back ground with dancing already. I did a lot of shows, but one of my biggest customers was Kaoru himself. Of course, he assumed i was older thne what i said, and with fake id's, you get the point." Seh smiled slightly, but it was a malicious smile. "He was an evil man, and i think it was ihm who got me framed. I left japan for that reason, knowing that i could take care of Angela while i was gone." She siad, still holding out more for act three.

Kari picked out the last piece of glass and started to wrap his hand. "Frame.."

"Yeah, why else would my boss think i was a theif?" She asked rhetorically. "Anyways, Final act." She said, a bit more humor in her voice. "I was in bleak street the other day, a bit lost. When he showed up. I don't know what i'm going to do, i ran away to escape him, and now he's here. I was thinking of going back to japan, but he's got men their, an di couldn't leave Angela and Skyle..." She then looked down. "Now if you want, i'll show myself the door."

Kari finished wrapping his hand then walked over to the couch. "Thats your choice if you want to leave but it sounds like you don't have anywhere to go." He sighed has his hand started to corse with pain. He held out his other hand."

She tilted her head to the side and walked over to him. "I have home... i think. If Angela's not mad at me anymore..." She looked down. "But... if you want me to stay i will. Can i still sit?"

Kari tried to smile but found himself unable to. He grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her unto his lap. "Yes, I would like you to stay here. Besides. If he is looking for you it might not be safe for you to stay at home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back