Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi guys,

Some of you will know my brother was recently placed on the transplant list and that he is currently under going his transplant operation as we speak. Basically I up and left at 2am and halled down south with only my phone to do internet stuff. I'll be away a week so my activity will be spotty during that time. Lessons and Halloween topics won't be effected but anything else may have to wait.

Thanks all,

Dan.

Eeee you are both in my thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug: Take care of yourself. I hope everything goes smoothly!

All the best to you and your brother :hug:

I hope everything goes well. Take care. :hug:

Take care Dan! Wish you both the best, and take as much time as you want. :hug:

Hope the transplantation goes over well! And your brother gets better, best of luck :)

Hey all,

I'm back home now so normal service is resumed.

An update on my brother, the transplant went very well and he is now been moved out of critical care and is recovering on the ward.

Thank you to everyone who asked about him, it was greatly appreciated both by him and by myself.

Ah, I'm glad that things went well! Best of luck with recovering for your brother :hug:

I am glad your brother is okay!

Oh my gosh... D:
Hope you guys are okay as well as ur parents... u guys mustve been utterly worried during the waiting game.
Im glad its over tho! Much love to u guys! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back