Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
13" Rigid Yew wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
FnVPTz1.jpg

Yes, there is a meme I made in order to do this. Anyway, so here is what I have:

Monday Weeks • 4th Year
DgNoMJ6.gif

There's 6 of them alive. This is the oldest, Monday. He's a little bit of a
problem child at times. Always questioning everything that cannot be
explained with science. He is taking every single class so he can learn
everything he can about the magical world. He collects retro video game
stuff and loves pokemon. If you can break through that hardened shell
around him, then you will gain a very valuable friend. To the very end.
He needs: Just about everything except final.

Chaos Zhefarovich II • 3rd Year
WTgOpSu.gif

Chaos was just transferred in as my third year and a Gryffindor! Yay!
Except who his dad is. His dad is even worse than Chaos Zhefarovich
because he is a little crazier, but excellent at hiding it. Chaos II's birth
was because he needed a pure-blood heir. And thus, Chaos was very
dotted on and sheltered. Thanks to his words, he managed to convince
his father to attend school. So, he can convince others to do his bidding
which can be very bad. I'm not sure who he is just yet, but probs not good.
He needs: Just about everything really.

Larissa Baros • 2nd Year
prr6iNd.gif

Larissa is my little girl that is adorable and so sweet that she gives me
diabetes - in a manner of speaking. I don't think I have ever had such
a nice character in my career here at HNZ. She was raised in a strict
magical household, so muggle things amaze her. She loves swimming,
animals, anything fuzzy and shiny. She loves the beach and also loves
to fix people's hair. She especially loves to braid. She is, overall, sweet.
She needs: People to break her, anything but a final.

Cassius Styx • 2nd Year
858e9c15535ed61061b02540c5cac1f9.gif

Cassius is a little bit of a bully. Okay, he is a very big bully. Gregory
seems to suffer the most from Cass' wrath. Cass believes that since
he is a Styx and a pure-blood, he thinks he is tough sh*t. It does not
help that he is a martial arts practitioner. So, he knows how to fight
and does not hold back for girls either, especially if they throw the first
hit. Cass seeks people in the same class as him, which are few as is.
He needs: All the drama except a final. He's set.

Terror Zhefarovich • 2nd Year
tumblr_inline_o5rzfuIRvp1rifr4k_500.gif

How do I describe Terror? Well, he loves to test people's limits
and boundaries. He is a bit expressive, more so than his twin.
He takes out his father in appearance and personality, though
he has no desire to set someone on fire for their blood status.
Terror is pretty smart but does not always apply himself. He does
not see the reason why he should. He does not have long-term goals.
He needs: Everything but a final. Anything short-term is fine.

Loki Styx • 1st Year
tumblr_mg7uz3Z1AS1r05fd6o4_r1_250.gif

Loki is the youngest son of all of the Styx children. His blood-
line was too much to pass up. He does have a younger sister.
When I say Styx I mean the big guy. With both of his parents
that were in Slytherin, it did come as a surprise that he did not
follow their footsteps. He was born with a golden spoon but is
not spoiled. If anything, he is just sarcastic, easily bored, and cold.
He needs: Everything but a final - it is in the works.

Horror Zhefarovich • 1st Year
2QQZaL6.gif

Horror Zhefarovich is the younger twin of Terror (goes with the
name really). Son of Chaos Zhefarovich and Alana Finch. So, he
has some bad blood in him. Horror is a bit twisted in a way, as he
fascinates on human and animal anatomy. He does like to see how
people tick, similarly to Terror. However, he has a lot more long-
term plans than his twin brother. Horror is also a bit more logical.
He needs: A bit of everything except final - it is in the works

So, those are my HNZ students. Love the variety of houses I have! I have other characters, which I'll do a list in case anyone wants to do stuff outside of students:
Professor Killian Borisyuk: HoM Upper Years professor, 25
Isabella Romanes: HNZ Nurse, 44
Wolfgang Baros: Potions Master, 21
Kade Borisyuk: Scitorari, Marine Biologist Student, 21
Hades Styx III: Unknown to the public, 21
Kalif Styx: Former DADA Prof
Kalif Styx II: Zhefarovich Heir, 19
Vincent Poe: Beauxbatons Student, 4th Year
Daemyn Knight: Borgin & Burke's Owner, 21
Dante Styx: To be sorted Y44, 10
Osiris Vale: To be sorted Y45, 9

Last edited:
Hey, Kaitlyn!

For Loki I could offer my firstie Ralph Easterling, who was also just sorted into Ravenclaw House, yay! What about something in the Boy's Dorm? Perhaps an introduction or something, then the other Ravenclaw boys can join as they wish. Or, since Ralph is collecting plants for his herbarium, both could meet by chance at a lake, a forest or a weeping willow. Then there's Obsidian Harbour, where they could meet buying things for school, if that sounds interesting to you.
I can start the thread, if you want?

Also, I'm open to any ideas with your other characters if you want. Ralph would have both friends and enemies, including bullies, as he is a classic nerd who is emotionally vulnerable at times.

Hey Kaitlyn!

Love the meme.

Horror x June: We have one topic now going on outside of Hogwarts. But would love to see them at Hogwarts in which direction it can go in not hating eachother and just hang out, or the other way. They have some things in common I think, but also things that irritates. Though speaking of long term plans is something June also has. So I am curious what your view is.

Also I wouldn't mind to let June and Loki meet. But we can see.

me trying to do plotting when I know I'm horrible at it and my memory and muse work against me-

So I'm down for more of Aine and Monday to be odd friends since, you know, both questioning everything and both stubbornly taking every class. She probably sees him as a bit of a rival in a weird probably one sided sense (like him putting in the effort with every class just makes her want to do it more so she's not falling behind). But she appreciates having him to talk to because otherwise she feels like she's a weird anomaly for needing to question things and consider implications. I don't have any specific ideas in mind but I'm sure they could do something, lol.

And I need to not neglect Dahlia so I guess either odd kind of friendship with Terror or her building up a squad of boys she's going to protect and scream at Cass over :lol: Again I don't have any specific ideas my brain is like a battery on the charger at the moment it's getting there...slowly.

Hello hello,

For Monday I can offer a friend with Aurora Archer. She's a gryffindor, same year, pretty studious (though not as much as he is) but she's always in need of more friends. Could do something with them?

Obvs, you can bully Gregory whenever.

Can also offer Savannah for maybe Loki? Savannah was raised with nothing, and therefore is always a bit wary of folks with everything, out of jealousy more than anything. She'd probably not get along with him but could be fun. Could also pair her with Larissa and see where that goes.

Also can offer Fraser to either Horror or Loki, he's a gryffindor and is always trying to be nice, but it does not always work. So could do a bit where he's led down the wrong path.

Okay a lot more than what I thought would reply in a short amount of time so... Let's see what I have to play with before I make a food run.

Hey, Kaitlyn!

For Loki I could offer my firstie Ralph Easterling, who was also just sorted into Ravenclaw House, yay! What about something in the Boy's Dorm? Perhaps an introduction or something, then the other Ravenclaw boys can join as they wish. Or, since Ralph is collecting plants for his herbarium, both could meet by chance at a lake, a forest or a weeping willow. Then there's Obsidian Harbour, where they could meet buying things for school, if that sounds interesting to you.
I can start the thread, if you want?

Also, I'm open to any ideas with your other characters if you want. Ralph would have both friends and enemies, including bullies, as he is a classic nerd who is emotionally vulnerable at times.
Loki x Ralph: So, you started a thread in the dorm already so I can join it. If you wanted to do something separately, we can see how they interact before deciding from there.

If you wanted him to be bullied, I can offer Cassius but he has to be provoked (which is pretty easy tbh). Run into him, spill something on him, Cass will overreact. Which @Dahlia Doherty can intervene xD

Hey Kaitlyn!

Love the meme.

Horror x June: We have one topic now going on outside of Hogwarts. But would love to see them at Hogwarts in which direction it can go in not hating eachother and just hang out, or the other way. They have some things in common I think, but also things that irritates. Though speaking of long term plans is something June also has. So I am curious what your view is.

Also I wouldn't mind to let June and Loki meet. But we can see.
Why thank you. I do love me some memes. Anyway,

Horror x June: lol yes. I have no idea if he will continue to be sassy but he already doesn't like her because he hates princess type people - which he feels June is. But knowing they are in the same house will be fascinating.

Loki x June: if she speaks about how Misha Haden is her dad, Loki will insult her for it because he knows how much his dad hates Haden (Sorry Emzies). Loki is a bit more reserved, but considering Loki's background, might be attractive for her to try to use for her needs - not that it will get her far but she could try.

me trying to do plotting when I know I'm horrible at it and my memory and muse work against me-

So I'm down for more of Aine and Monday to be odd friends since, you know, both questioning everything and both stubbornly taking every class. She probably sees him as a bit of a rival in a weird probably one sided sense (like him putting in the effort with every class just makes her want to do it more so she's not falling behind). But she appreciates having him to talk to because otherwise she feels like she's a weird anomaly for needing to question things and consider implications. I don't have any specific ideas in mind but I'm sure they could do something, lol.

And I need to not neglect Dahlia so I guess either odd kind of friendship with Terror or her building up a squad of boys she's going to protect and scream at Cass over :lol: Again I don't have any specific ideas my brain is like a battery on the charger at the moment it's getting there...slowly.

Monday x Aine: ooo friendly rivals yes pls. They should play some muggle sports cause magical marbles that spray fart juice is just too gross. I want more of their interactions. I feel like they can be great friends.

Well, there is that mention above with Dahlia saving Ralph from Cass' wrath. But for Terror and Dahlia I think a weird friendship can occur between the two of them. Terror finds her spirit strong so that's good.

Hello hello,

For Monday I can offer a friend with Aurora Archer. She's a gryffindor, same year, pretty studious (though not as much as he is) but she's always in need of more friends. Could do something with them?

Obvs, you can bully Gregory whenever.

Can also offer Savannah for maybe Loki? Savannah was raised with nothing, and therefore is always a bit wary of folks with everything, out of jealousy more than anything. She'd probably not get along with him but could be fun. Could also pair her with Larissa and see where that goes.

Also can offer Fraser to either Horror or Loki, he's a gryffindor and is always trying to be nice, but it does not always work. So could do a bit where he's led down the wrong path.

Monday x Aurora: I would like more friends for him, yes. She can question him about why he is so insane and taking all of the electives and stuff. xD

Loki x Savannah: Oh I bet that will be funny, especially since she met his nephew already xD Just seeing him in his high class stuff might rub her the wrong way, which he'd just stare at her like she was crazy.

Larissa x Savannah: Yes break her down and break her spirit. Make her see that not all is sunshine and rainbows.

Horror x Fraser: Since I am getting a lot with Loki, we can hold off on them for a hot minute, and focus on Horror and Fraser. Horror might be the perfect type of person to lead him down the wrong path. Just how wrong did you want to go? xD

As always, thank you all for replying and I appreciate you all! We can decide who starts what if y'all like my ideas.

Yes, please join in the dorm room! I invited the other Ravenclaw boys as well as they need to stick together.

Great idea about that bullying by Cassius and I wouldn't mind Dahlia joining in either. Ralph might accidentally toss him a basket of wet lichen that he wants to dry. It could happen somewhere around the school during the first week of school, maybe by the lake or the edge of the forbidden forest, if you don't mind. Should I start a thread?

Monday x Aurora: I would like more friends for him, yes. She can question him about why he is so insane and taking all of the electives and stuff. xD

Loki x Savannah: Oh I bet that will be funny, especially since she met his nephew already xD Just seeing him in his high class stuff might rub her the wrong way, which he'd just stare at her like she was crazy.

Larissa x Savannah: Yes break her down and break her spirit. Make her see that not all is sunshine and rainbows.

Horror x Fraser: Since I am getting a lot with Loki, we can hold off on them for a hot minute, and focus on Horror and Fraser. Horror might be the perfect type of person to lead him down the wrong path. Just how wrong did you want to go? xD
I love all of it!

Definitely for Monday and Aurora, maybe they meet in the library and she can be like "you were insane for all those points last year" ?

Equally for the Savannah stuff. Could do a common room thread and a dorm thread?

And for Horror and Fraser - let's see how far it can be taken honestly xD

Do you wanna start two and I can start the other two? Maybe I can do Aurora&Monday & Savanah&Larissa?

,Horror x June: lol yes. I have no idea if he will continue to be sassy but he already doesn't like her because he hates princess type people - which he feels June is. But knowing they are in the same house will be fascinating.

Loki x June: if she speaks about how Misha Haden is her dad, Loki will insult her for it because he knows how much his dad hates Haden (Sorry Emzies). Loki is a bit more reserved, but considering Loki's background, might be attractive for her to try to use for her needs - not that it will get her far but she could try.

Horror x June: Lol. Yeah if she thinks he can get her something she will be she thinks he wants her to be. But if he is being sassy and stupid to her she will ignore him. But we can just go with the flow and see what is brings. I have an open topic in the owlery but we can also do something else.

Loki x June: haha poor Misha. She will not scream from the windows like that and doesn't see him as her dad (just an person who takes her in nothing more sorry emzies) but if he will dislike her for that knowing it is what it is, also fun. Would be nice to led them meet. Same for here, owlery is still option or we can do something else.

Yes, please join in the dorm room! I invited the other Ravenclaw boys as well as they need to stick together.

Great idea about that bullying by Cassius and I wouldn't mind Dahlia joining in either. Ralph might accidentally toss him a basket of wet lichen that he wants to dry. It could happen somewhere around the school during the first week of school, maybe by the lake or the edge of the forbidden forest, if you don't mind. Should I start a thread?
I'll do that by EOD today

And yes, please start the thread for me. Either location is good, and first week is good too.

I love all of it!

Definitely for Monday and Aurora, maybe they meet in the library and she can be like "you were insane for all those points last year" ?

Equally for the Savannah stuff. Could do a common room thread and a dorm thread?

And for Horror and Fraser - let's see how far it can be taken honestly xD

Do you wanna start two and I can start the other two? Maybe I can do Aurora&Monday & Savanah&Larissa?

Okay so I am starting Savannah x Loki and Horror x Fraser? Making sure I have this right xD

Horror x June: Lol. Yeah if she thinks he can get her something she will be she thinks he wants her to be. But if he is being sassy and stupid to her she will ignore him. But we can just go with the flow and see what is brings. I have an open topic in the owlery but we can also do something else.

Loki x June: haha poor Misha. She will not scream from the windows like that and doesn't see him as her dad (just an person who takes her in nothing more sorry emzies) but if he will dislike her for that knowing it is what it is, also fun. Would be nice to led them meet. Same for here, owlery is still option or we can do something else.

I can see Horror in the owl tower. So I can have him pop in there.
For June x Loki, I can start something for them. His last night might have brought some attention.

Hey Kaitlyn! I'm a little late to the party but I hope it's alright

So, I would like to start with Larissa and Sabrina. Sabrina is a year older than Larissa, shy, introverted, stutters and really needs friends?

Then Cassius x Chris. This time Chrisopher is younger but he's angered, so enemies could be interesting? Like trying to bully and back at it. Or if Cassius needs more people to bully - Georgia is a good target, I have no idea how far everything needs to reach for her to get mad.

Then for either Loki and/or Horror - Georgia as well. She's smart, academically driven, a little awkward with people but easy going, she loves smart people honestly.

I'm here finally, hi.

Valerius/Monday. They're both friends (?) with Aine I think, so could be fun.

Larissa and Zerrin. Now I know you said people to break her but she can braid his hair and they can be best friends.

You know Zion is terrified of Cassius. More drama? Could be fun doing a thread without Henry.

And speaking of Zion, would Terror be interested in a thread with him? Unsure on the sort of interaction but still.

And Horror... well, I have two Puffs in his year he could break.

Update: Edited to include my-surprise-I-got-him Chaos Zhefarovich II! He will need all the things too!

Hey Kaitlyn! I'm a little late to the party but I hope it's alright

So, I would like to start with Larissa and Sabrina. Sabrina is a year older than Larissa, shy, introverted, stutters and really needs friends?

Then Cassius x Chris. This time Chrisopher is younger but he's angered, so enemies could be interesting? Like trying to bully and back at it. Or if Cassius needs more people to bully - Georgia is a good target, I have no idea how far everything needs to reach for her to get mad.

Then for either Loki and/or Horror - Georgia as well. She's smart, academically driven, a little awkward with people but easy going, she loves smart people honestly.
It is fine cause I am just now able to jump back in since I was knees deep in another project. Anyway, let's see what you have.

Larissa x Sabrina: Larissa has never met a stranger so even if she stutters, she will find a friend in Larissa!

Cassius x Chris: So either this will end up hilarious because Cass is bigger than most his age (thanks genes) and will whoop him into shape, or laugh at him for trying to pick on him. Or, another case, teach him to better deflect his anger (probably at @Gregory Friend lol). For Georgia, she would have to provoke him before he would actually be mean to her. Or she do something to him.

Loki x Georgia: Meeting someone smart would really help him open up a bit more. Horror might freak her out if he starts spouting facts about animal anatomy since he studies that a lot.

Let me know which ones you'd like me to start!

I'm here finally, hi.

Valerius/Monday. They're both friends (?) with Aine I think, so could be fun.

Larissa and Zerrin. Now I know you said people to break her but she can braid his hair and they can be best friends.

You know Zion is terrified of Cassius. More drama? Could be fun doing a thread without Henry.

And speaking of Zion, would Terror be interested in a thread with him? Unsure on the sort of interaction but still.

And Horror... well, I have two Puffs in his year he could break.
Hii!

Monday x Valerius: Oh yes, and since they are dormmates, should be fun!

Larissa x Zerrin: Is his hair long enough to braid? If so, then absolutely! They would be very close friends then!

Cassius x Zion: Well, I didn't know Zion was scared, but that would be funny. Cass would find it hilarious to have someone afraid of him.

Terror x Zion: If you want someone to really scare Zion, sure. Terror isn't exactly the most friendly, but he does like to use people.

Horror x your puffs: Pls yes.

Cassius x Chris: So either this will end up hilarious because Cass is bigger than most his age (thanks genes) and will whoop him into shape, or laugh at him for trying to pick on him. Or, another case, teach him to better deflect his anger (probably at @Gregory Friend lol).
@Georgia Astor
I'm happy to offer Gregory up for more violence against him.

Hii!

Monday x Valerius: Oh yes, and since they are dormmates, should be fun!

Larissa x Zerrin: Is his hair long enough to braid? If so, then absolutely! They would be very close friends then!

Cassius x Zion: Well, I didn't know Zion was scared, but that would be funny. Cass would find it hilarious to have someone afraid of him.

Terror x Zion: If you want someone to really scare Zion, sure. Terror isn't exactly the most friendly, but he does like to use people.

Horror x your puffs: Pls yes.
Larissa x Zerrin: Well, maybe small braids, its about shoulder length.

So looks like six plots, which ones are you wanting to start with?

It is fine cause I am just now able to jump back in since I was knees deep in another project. Anyway, let's see what you have.

Larissa x Sabrina: Larissa has never met a stranger so even if she stutters, she will find a friend in Larissa!

Cassius x Chris: So either this will end up hilarious because Cass is bigger than most his age (thanks genes) and will whoop him into shape, or laugh at him for trying to pick on him. Or, another case, teach him to better deflect his anger (probably at @Gregory Friend lol). For Georgia, she would have to provoke him before he would actually be mean to her. Or she do something to him.

Loki x Georgia: Meeting someone smart would really help him open up a bit more. Horror might freak her out if he starts spouting facts about animal anatomy since he studies that a lot.

Let me know which ones you'd like me to start!
Oh God lol, Cass becoming Chris's mentor on how to bully people ahahaha, love that

Also, she would totally just love Horror if he started to throw around facts lol

But maybe you could start Loki/Georgia and Cassius/Chris? I could start Larissa/Sabrina and do we want Horror/Georgia then or not? If yes, I could start that too

Larissa x Zerrin: Well, maybe small braids, its about shoulder length.

So looks like six plots, which ones are you wanting to start with?
Um, I am not fussed. I can start Monday x Valerius, Cassius x Zion, and Horror x Airen. Then you can start the rest?

Oh God lol, Cass becoming Chris's mentor on how to bully people ahahaha, love that

Also, she would totally just love Horror if he started to throw around facts lol

But maybe you could start Loki/Georgia and Cassius/Chris? I could start Larissa/Sabrina and do we want Horror/Georgia then or not? If yes, I could start that too
It is a possibility, but poor Gregory. xD

We can make it an even four and do Horror x Georgia. But yeah I'll start Loki x Georgia and Cassius x Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back