OOC First Name
Ghost
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Rigid Silver lime Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Loki Styx had a lot to think about. If he were to get in trouble, would his mother scold him? Would she just send a letter to his father and let him get punished that way? Loki did not want to get too close to the cliffs because of that, but the temptation was there. Loki stood close to the forbidden, dangerous area, but he dared not to go closer because he did not want to endure the wrath and disappointment of his parents. They were pretty powerful people in their own right and circles. Loki was not sure how deep that went, since he was only a child and did not understand most of that anyway. He just knew that it was a heavy burden to try to keep them impressed. He just wondered why are the cliffs so forbidden? Did anyone fall off and suddenly, everyone should beware because someone was too stupid to realize that they could get hurt and die by falling off a cliff? Loki knew that had to be the reason because what else was there? Loki sighed, laid down a towel on the grass, and sat down to admire the view from afar. It was pretty peaceful here, since some of his dorm mates could not shut their mouths.

The blonde was more familliar now with the inside of the castle, than the outside. June wasn't such an outdoor person, she hated getting dirty and in her childhood her parents didn't let her play outside that much, so she wasn't used to it. Rather more spend the time inside, reading or try on different clothes. But June figured it was good to know what Hogwarts had in store and there was an big part outside. So she didn't put on her nicest clothes but still good in her mind, and from the nicest brands she liked. Thankfully she could have all the stuff from her old home with her to Misha's. Walking towards the lake which was very big and just observing the people, and the area around her. June knew there was also an forbidden forest, and you didn't had to be smart to know it was off limits as the name already said. And she had no intention of going there, since she wanted to do well at school, keeping up an good name and she would hate going in and facing some filthy creatures or bugs. So no, it wasn't part of her plans. But as she walked further she kind of came to an place where she actually asked herself why she was here and how she came there. And more, how would she come back to the castle? But as she walked further she noticed someone by himself sitting down. And as June got closer and looked in front she noticed the cliffs and height. And it seemed like an place where not many people went, so it was good to know. June figured not to scare the boy, since it wasn't the safest place here. '' Hello.'' June than greeted and took small steps to the left of the boy. And felt the grass for an moment, to see if it wasn't wet.

Loki could hear the footsteps of someone coming close to him as he listened to the silence. Really? Someone else coming to disturb his peace? Perhaps he should get used to it. He let out a sigh, and his icy blue eyes glanced up to see a girl he knew from sorting, but beyond that, nothing else. Loki gave a small nod and shifted his attention back to the cliff. Loki knew that his name would end up striking up some questions, from his first name to the last name. For now, he didn't introduce himself. He knew that the name would likely be a conversation but he was not willing to talk about it right now. "The grass is not wet if that is what you are checking. I just don't want dirt on my clothes." Loki had expensive tastes in clothes, so this was not exactly abnormal for him. The towel was just for precaution. The Ravenclaw just wanted to enjoy the quiet and such. Would he get that here? Likely not. Was there a place he could escape to? Now that was a question.

As the girl let go of the grass she watched the boy as he spoke to her. He had beautiful eyes she could see, but also kind of strange in a way. But she had seen him at the sorting, so she could tell he was an first year. And it was good to meet another one. And they her. The grass was indeed not wet and she could understand him, although she didn't thought boys had that too. In a way she thought that was something girls thought. '' Me neither.'' The blonde than said and smiled shortly. Before looking at he view again. June could try and make an joke it could go both ways, but someone who came here was looking for quiet she could tell. So it felt like an good thing. Something she could understand, she hated sharing an room. One girl wasn't so bad it seemed, although June was not gonna let her decide things. June figured to just stand, since she was not gonna sit on the grass for sure. There would always be dirt on. She could ask to sit next to him, but that was too early it felt. June had to see how he was, and than react to it. '' Wanting to escape your roommates? Or just come for the view?'' June than asked him as she felt the wind going through her hair. And put an pluck hair behind her ear.

Loki assumed that most would not want to get dirt on them, but he had not met many that would openly roll around in it. He was bit ignorant when it came down to the lower classes after all, and he did not pretend to know any better. Why do that when he might end up bring wrong? Loki could not risk that. He rather be educated than ignorant any day. The Ravenclaw did not continue that conversation, and went back to enjoy the view and perhaps, even the silence. If only he were that lucky. The Slytherin girl opened her mouth to continue talking to him. Did people just assume that he wanted their company or something? He was a lot like his father after all. He let out a sigh, "I came to escape my dorm mates, yes. Chatty bunch." Loki had no interest in getting to know them. He just wanted to do his school work, graduate, and leave. He didn't care for anything else. "The view is just a bonus." Loki felt he needed to add that just because, overall, it was an excellent view.

June watched the boy as she waited for an question. He didn't seemed to be an chatty person, so June figured she was not gonna stay long as she would not want to irritate others if she wanted to keep them on her good side. But she could be here just as much as he could. June smiled shortly as she was right with her guess. Her observation seemed good and she didn't even had to lie to agree with him. Although she was not annoyed by chatting, but she liked to be the one to chat and others to listen. '' It's something else to share an room with many people.'' June than said and sighted shortly. June did miss her own room, even the ones at Misha's place was better than this. The view was indeed good, but June didn't want to come too close to the cliffs, she was not feeling like falling off. But nodded in agreement. '' Have you found other places to be alone yet?'' It depended on which house he was she figured. But every dorm was busy with people. And there was so less space.

Loki could definitely relate. He had a lot of siblings, but most were older so he still had his own room. Then again, he lived in a mansion or a castle majority of the time, so sharing rooms was not something he was used to at all. Apparently, this girl was similar to her. "It is. I'm used to having my own suite, so this is all new to me. Yet, it was decided that I would receive my education here." Loki shrugged his shoulders as if it did not bother him, and in a way, it didn't. Being at Hogwarts New Zealand did not bother him. It was a place for him to learn how to handle others around him since he grew up strictly with family only. "If I have to, I can go visit my mother in her office. She teaches Transfiguration." Loki remembered that there were two so maybe he should spill on which one since it was not the one that was teaching their year. "Her name is Professor Styx."

As June still stood and was fine with that since she wasn't planning on staying too long if this conversation was not giving her anything. But it was good that she would get to know someone else. And as she listened to the boy that conversation did seem to be interesting as he told his mother was an professor here. And June heard that name before somewhere. But couldn't point at when and why anymore. '' Tell me about it..'' June than said speaking and sighted of the big place she had for herself at home, she was raised with a lot of luxuary and this was not even half what she was used too. '' But I wanted to come here though.'' It wasn't like she was forced too, she was prepared for this adventure already from young age and to excel here. Transfiguration was not the one she got in her first semester she knew from Misha. But it would be good to know more about his mother perhaps. Although it was possible that she would get her later on when she was older, just like she would from Misha. '' That's nice. I guess? Which years does she teach?'' June than asked him curious. She wanted to know some more, and than decide if she would share the similiar stuff she had with Misha. Although he was far from her biological parents and ever would.

Loki gave her an odd look but realized what she meant and decided that it was from his lack of communicating with people his age. He only had his sister after all. The rest were all adults and such. However, the girl said that she wanted to come here which was odd to her. Loki would be stuck with a parent either way, so he chose his mom over his dad. Who wouldn’t? His dad was terrifying. Loki might not fear him as much as others would, but that's another story. There were rumors that he once buried his own brother alive. He had no idea if those were true or not since his father always brushed it off. “She teaches the upper years. Fifth to seventh. Neither of us will likely have to see her teach for a while. That is if she is still teaching by then. She might retire, who knows.” Loki shrugged his shoulders. His mom had a lot on her plate, and wondered if she would be teaching in five more years. It would be nice though. He would not receive any easy grades, that was for certain. “My father used to teach but he retired. That was my other option. He’s just a bit strict.” Yeah, strict was an understatement.

June didn't think this boy was the most interesting to hang out with. He seemed to be an loner and perhaps was even happy with that. But the thing that made him interesting was him explaining about his mother. The woman teached the older kids, so it was no use for now. June wondered which professors would be still teaching when they were older. Misha would for sure, he had to. '' Would you like getting her as your professor?'' June asked him than, she would be fine with having Misha as her professor even was dissapointed not having him directly. But some would perhaps be ashamed of it or something. June nodded she would understand the womans last name thought as she did. Her memory was well, there was nothing wrong with that. It was also usefull, to remember stuff as it seemed than like you showed interest in someone. The boys father had been an professor too and than she figured his father must have been the previous Slytherin head of house since the last name. '' Oh really? Was he the old head of house from Slytherin?'' June than asked him. '' His name was also Styx I've seen.'' She wondered how she had to mention Misha, since it would be something they had in common. And since the boy didn't seemed to care much more about something else, she figured to find for the little things. June had trouble with the word father, and never called Misha like that. ''I know an Professor here also very well.'' June than said figuring an clever way to not have to say the word dad and made it an bit mysterious. She knew ofcourse who her one true father was. She could say foster parent, but that made things complicated and she was not gonna give away so much too soon. '' He also teach the older students.'' June than gave away.

Last edited:
That was an odd question. Why wouldn’t he like having her as his professor? Loki gave her an odd look but shrugged his shoulders, “Better her than my dad. Her subject is rather straightforward anyway.” Loki knew that Transfiguration was a very difficult subject for people, and a lot had issues with it. It was said that it was likely the most difficult class because of how heavy it was, but Loki was not sure if he was talented with it. He figured that he could end up in either direction. Loki had no idea that anyone else would have issues with it, but he imagined so. She brought up his dad, which made him furrowed his eyebrows, “Yeah. He’s been retired for a few years now. How do you know about him? Siblings?” Loki wondered how she knew of him. Only the older students would know. And then she mentioned how she knew a professor, and how he taught older students. That didn’t tell him much because of the constant turnover of the professors. “Doesn’t tell me much. The turnover rate is ridiculous here.”

June watched him looking at her. And just nodded at his answer. Transfiguration would sure be an interesting subject. And June was curious at it for her second semester. The blonde also knew there were more subjects when she would get older. She could than choose classes, but figured to take on as many as she could. The question from him this time made her eyebrow raise. Obviously June had done some research about Slytherin and read books, and it wasn't hard to look up the history of the house and it's head of houses. Also she had been hearing stories from older students, and even had heard Gabriella speak about it once when she was an student in Slytherin with the man as her head of house. Especially when she was not being named prefect. And well, her parents were not so happy about that as well. '' I like to know the history of my house.'' June said putting an smile on her face again. '' Also siblings.'' June than said. Lauren was no sibling of her in her mind, but she had heard her speaking of the man as well with Gabriella. June often liked to eavesdrop back than and tell her father. '' Happy to be in Ravenclaw?'' She asked him. It was something which said a lot about people. And she still could not understand some didn't cared about their house. June put her shoulders up as his reaction to the many professors. '' He's been here for an long time already. But your probably right.'' June than just replied.

Loki wondered if she meant the history of the house when it came down to Hogwarts New Zealand, or the history over Slytherin in its entirety. The latter was covered in blood. Not exactly a good history to read, though it did stim from how people view Slytherins. Those with very narrow vision that is. Though her confirming siblings explained a lot too. "I see. My father made a lasting impression on this school, and those in it." Loki would have to recognize that his father would likely be mentioned around him frequently because he was the son of Styx. When asked if he was happy to be in Ravenclaw, he shrugged, "It did not matter where I was going to end up. Ravenclaw is still a good choice considering that the students there are likely not as stupid as those in other houses, I imagine." Loki thought that if he might end up going crazy if he had to be in Gryffindor. June spoke about how the professor had been here for a while, but still not giving a name. "I’m not going to play a guessing game. Either you want to name drop or you don’t. The information does not benefit me in either way."

June nodded as he spoke of his father. He seemed to be an interesting figure at least, from what she had heard and read. But she liked Professor Castillo so far. Too bad he teached the worst subject. As he explained his thoughts about the sorting and houses June smiled shortly. But actually she didn't understood people not having an preference. It was like people didn't even prepared or knew anything about this place. But she did agree with him on the part. Ravenclaw was her second choice. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff seemed all stupid. Getting an bit bored of the conversation but June had to smile for a moment as he was being directly all of sudden. And she put her arms over eachother and looked at him than. He didn't seemed like an fun person but also not the worst or stupid brainless person there was and June only wanted to get some information, test out people and let people knew her. June than explained. '' His name is Professor Haden. But he lets people call him by his first name Misha.'' And than put up her shoulders. '' But I'm sure that doesn't ring any bell.'' She added. And than turned around getting ready to leave.

Loki continued to stare at the girl with his icy blue eyes as she finally explained who she was talking about. Professor Haden? He looked up at the sky to try to recall if his father ever mentioned the man. A professor named Haden and let students call him Misha. Unfortunately, that was not one of the names he ever heard in his house. Pendleton, yes. Often with a couple of words a child should never hear but regardless. "No, it doesn't. Father mentioned one that used to teach a long time ago, and Kingsley. Everyone else did not matter or didn't leave a lasting impression enough for him to mention it." Loki shrugged his shoulders as he opened one of his textbooks to start reading. His father actually hated Haden, but it was one that Loki never heard since Styx only tolerated Kingsley having known her for so long and taught her, and then wanting to drop Pendleton off of a cliff. That was all that Loki knew. It was enough to even have him consider taking Ancient Runes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back