Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Earlier today I was looking back through old conversations to find some details on a plot that'd been discussed a few months ago, and I stumbled upon something Kris said (thanks Kris!) that I thought made a brilliant idea for a game.

We all know Perfect Match, where you pair the character above you with whoever you think they'd make the best couple with, but what about IMperfect Match? Whether they're mortal enemies on the Quidditch pitch, make better friends than a couple, or just have conflicting traits that'd make them an absolute dumpster fire, who do you think the character above you would make the WORST couple with? (Feel free to give a reason :r )

I'll go first; HNZ x closing down forever and deleting everyone's threads :p

Audrey Beauchamp x Amodeus Jones. I'm calling it a dumpster fire of imperfect matching, but only one way to find out for sure ;):creep:

You know you have to pick the character above, right? Teddy Pirrip x reading comprehension :r

(but actually Teddy Pirrip x Vanity Mettlestone because she'd probably slaughter him :lol: )

Oh yeah I missed that bit about the person above! Blame my low IQ!

Aine Thompson x Todd Cobbler because it would just be an awkward spat of romance.

Ambsley simply so perfectly matched that nobody can imagine Ainsley with anyone else :r

Sofi & Naveen Khatri would be a bit of a disaster, I think they're both so gentle and lacking in confidence that they'd just turn into a black hole of awkwardness and avoidance :V

Connor and Lars I feel like they both need someone with a stronger will /their opposite a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back