I'm back :)

Fayt Aurelious

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Hey everyone!

Uh.. well, this is kinda awkward.. (I'm not even sure if you still remember me.. haha ) how long has it been since I last visited this site again? more than 6 months I guess.. Sorry for not being active at all and for not even saying anything before I left... School life had been kind of hectic lately with me being an incoming 4th year B.S Accountancy student already, a lot of school works had to be done.. Anyways, I think I'm already free from all of those works as it is already our summer vacation! :) :) So, I'm glad to say I'm back and I hope to RP with you guys again... Again, sorry for the really long absence...

(Got to familiarize myself on the site again.... it's been so long.. I miss this site)

~Raze

Haha.. again, thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone! :) :) I really am happy to be back here.
(I'm still trying to familiarize myself with everything again..)

Wow, good to see a somewhat familiar face! ^_^
Glad you are back, Raze ;)

Raze!!!!!!! :hug: omg I like totally missed you. And hannah missed her babies ;p

Raze!! :hug: :hug: for a second there I thought you were never going to come back!
Welcome back :D

We need to rp again, once you're fully back and familiar with everything.

Welcome back to the site ^_^

Yay welcome back! ^_^

Thank you everyone! :) :) Such a heartwarming welcome! :) :)

Mintzy, Tenilee, haha.. sure sure, we should totally Rp again.. :) I really miss this site.. :) I missed everyone here..

oooomggg RAAAZE!!! WB !!!!! :hug:

Chyou mises the devil :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back