OOC First Name
Haley
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hi everyone, I'm back to try Hogwarts NZ again! I'm hoping to actually stick to it this time :D

My name is Haley, I'm a 28 year old feminine nonbinary person. I'm hoping to stick around HNZ, meet new friends, and have a lot of fun rping! I've been rping since I was 16, started in a pokemon mystery dungeon rp forum that has since died out. I've rped wolves as well as warrior cats as well. I have tried Hogwarts NZ in the past but never managed to stick to it. I don't really know why, but I'm hoping to stick around this time and actually do some real roleplaying with Antaras or Syrian.

Hope everyone has a good day, Toodles~

I've seen warrior cats around! Had a couple of them pop up a few years back but I was never able to get into animal rp - closest i ever get is animagus ahahaha! Welcome back! Pls let me know if you need any help! I'm sure you already know your way around and I see you've been chatting in shouty, but just to reiterate, in case you get lost - site doc and info can be found with that link and this is a list of all our current staff members in case you need any extra help us members can't provide!

I'm Zazz, good to see you back!

Welcome back Haley! If you ever wanna chat or plot, or have any questions about the site feel free to drop me a line! 🎉

Welcome back Haley! If you need any help, feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy your time on the site. ^_^

Hi! Welcome back! I’m Jess S- feel free to message me whenever for plot ideas or just to talk

Hi Haley! Welcome back to HNZ! :wub:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :3

Welcome back!! :party: :creep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back