I'm A Terrible Plotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Danielle and Silus are already having a plot going on. So need for me to offer Dani again.

I have a Alexis Sage,Ravenclaw firstie. Alexis is friendly and such so there is no problem with them being friends. We can have either of them crushing on the other. Anyways, it is just a crush.

Heya :hug:

I have a few characters. But I'm on mobile and most of their bios were never posted because I'm on mobile. I will probably get to posting them soon as I'm getting my desktop again. Anyways!

Eros Lee, 6th Year - Could be a foe or a friend to Silus? He getting more into activism, but I've been neglected him a lot lately. Though he recently went through a break up with Teagan, which got him all weird out because she was his best friend but he always been gay. So, he kinda feels bad. Like was a pity setup from the beginning.

Stella Stilinski, 6th Year - Probably someone Silus could tolerate if they were force to work together? She on the verge of calling it quits will all this hocus pocus stuff.

Joshua Toubia, 1st Year - Joshua play it safe kinda kid. Literally, he Mr Safety. A lot has to do with him being the oldest and his aunt basically drilling him to be the responsible older brother. And he the only male in the house.

Chante Ateara, 1st Year - My high spirited, friendly child of two part giants. She just a mixed of both her parents and grandad. Mostly her dad.

Oliver Foy said:
@Annaleise Oliver has that in common with Nixon, so it's very likely they'd make friends! He'd also think his name was reallt cool, Nixon Mercury. :D

And that's sounds really good as well! I feel like in Silus' early years he probably would not have gotten along well with Cairo, but being a little more mature now he'd probably get along well with, and I think Dahlia would definitely like him. Thanks!
I'm glad you also think Oliver and Nixon could get along! I'll be starting an open thread with Nixon soon that Oliver can join, if you want :D

As for the other roleplays, I am happy to start a thread in the Slytherin common room for Dahlia and Cairo! Though I'm not sure where Cairo could run into Silus, were you alright to start that one?

Lia & Oliver: Sounds good! Lia's always up for meeting more people who like the outdoors. She's sick of the castle already xD. Do you want to start a thread or should I?

Oliver Foy said:
@Daphne No we really haven't, and I'd love that! I think Dahlia would really grow to like being around Matthew if they befriended each other -- it would be good if she learned a thing or two from him. I think it would be pretty interesting to see how Silus would interact with him, I have no idea how he'd really act towards him.

xD That'd be so cute to see what would happen if Silus and Amber bumped into each other again! He has matured a little, and probably would see it as not a smart move to bully her anymore, but he'd probably pick at her a little -- as much as he thought he could get away with it.

I think Gabriella would honestly get annoyed at Oliver since he can get boisterous, and is definitely not quiet at all. He'd probably really like Fluer a lot, and I think she'd be an awesome Gryffindor friend for him. I know he'd really like her personality!
I love all of this!

Maybe I could start something for Matthew and Dahlia & Silus and Amber and you can start Silus and Matthew and maybe Oliver and Fleur? And if we want to have Oliver and Gabriella annoy each other we can do that at some later point? ^_^

I just want to thank everyone who posted here. I really didn't think I'd get many responses, and I'm so happy to get to get to do with you all!

@Arle Hey! :) And yeah, I'm really loving rping Silus and Danielle, they're cute friends! Oliver would definitely like Alexis as a friend, but I think he'd only see her as that right now. If she crushed on him, he'd probably be oblivious -- which could be pretty cute, lol!

@Madz I'm not sure whether Silus would actually be a friend or foe or Eros. While his prejudice against the other houses, like Hufflepuff, is almost non-existent now, he still has a general disliking for those in his house. Does Eros likes Herbology? If they ended up being friends, it would probably begin due to shared interest.

I think Silus would actually get along with Stella in a way. Probably would be stand offish towards her at first, but I think he'd really like her personality. He might also want to change her opinion on magic if they got a little closer in friendship. He doesn't make it obvious, but the wizarding world really changed his life in a good way, offering him a far better one than his own, and he feels a strong respect towards it.

Oliver doesn't look before he leaps, and befriending Joshua would be likely since he befriends almost everyone he meets. I think he'd be always trying to drag him into a little trouble if you'd like xD.

Oliver would also probably really like Chante. The fact that she descends from part giants would interest him a lot, he'd think that was awesome :D

@Annaleise Thanks! I'll probably have Oliver join that!

And that's sounds wonderful, thank you! With Silus, maybe he could meet Cairo in the library? Is there a place Cairo likes to frequent? And yes, I'd be happy to start it. :D

@Ana Whatever is best for you, I don't mind either way! It might be fun if they decided on checking the forbidden forest out :p

@Daphne Aw, I'm glad -- I do too! And that sounds perfect! Do you have any preferences on how I start the ones Silus and Matthew, and Oliver and Fleur?

Oliver Foy said:
@Arle Hey! :) And yeah, I'm really loving rping Silus and Danielle, they're cute friends! Oliver would definitely like Alexis as a friend, but I think he'd only see her as that right now. If she crushed on him, he'd probably be oblivious -- which could be pretty cute, lol!
In a way,Alexis is just used to getting along with boys because of her brothers so people may think she has a crush on any of her guy friends. She is just uber friendly. We will see how it goes.

I am really determined to have Danielle and Alexis developed actively here in HNZ. :p :p

Oliver Foy said:
@Madz I'm not sure whether Silus would actually be a friend or foe or Eros. While his prejudice against the other houses, like Hufflepuff, is almost non-existent now, he still has a general disliking for those in his house. Does Eros likes Herbology? If they ended up being friends, it would probably begin due to shared interest.

I think Silus would actually get along with Stella in a way. Probably would be stand offish towards her at first, but I think he'd really like her personality. He might also want to change her opinion on magic if they got a little closer in friendship. He doesn't make it obvious, but the wizarding world really changed his life in a good way, offering him a far better one than his own, and he feels a strong respect towards it.

Oliver doesn't look before he leaps, and befriending Joshua would be likely since he befriends almost everyone he meets. I think he'd be always trying to drag him into a little trouble if you'd like xD.

Oliver would also probably really like Chante. The fact that she descends from part giants would interest him a lot, he'd think that was awesome :D
Eros - No, he doesn't possess a green thumb, but he environmental friendly or tries to be. :p

Stella - Did Silus go through some stuff?? She found that with her HoH, but a student her age could also help. She just thinks if her parents have had any magical ability maybe it would've saved her dad's life.

Sounds good for the firsties. I also have Syrus for your Slytherin? He just love food and pranking. :p

@Arle ah, nice! And same here, I really am going to try to get all of my characters lively this year, I'm excited for it. :D

@Madz I think it'd be interesting to see how they would interact since I haven't the slightest idea. I know Dahlia would probably get along with Eros alright.

And a bit, he basically lives off the streets, and he doesn't really have a family -- just the woman who gave birth to him.
And awww, that's really sad but it makes perfect sense!

And yes, the firsties I feel are easier to get with others because they are still moldable! (So hard when sorting starts to stop at a certain number xD) And I wish I could befriend Syrus in real life, Lol! And Dahlia or Siria? Either slytherin would probably really like him.

Lia & Oliver: The Forbidden Forest is always a good idea~

I can set up a thread and PM you!

Nope! No preferences anything works for me ^_^ I'll try to get to the ones I'll start asap!

Oliver Foy said:
@Madz I think it'd be interesting to see how they would interact since I haven't the slightest idea. I know Dahlia would probably get along with Eros alright.

And a bit, he basically lives off the streets, and he doesn't really have a family -- just the woman who gave birth to him.
And awww, that's really sad but it makes perfect sense!

And yes, the firsties I feel are easier to get with others because they are still moldable! (So hard when sorting starts to stop at a certain number xD) And I wish I could befriend Syrus in real life, Lol! And Dahlia or Siria? Either slytherin would probably really like him.
Just so I can get this straight and in order xD

Eros and Dahlia - Can be friends?? Eros always up for listening and befriending anyone outside his house. It doesn't matter. All though he tends to care too much, so maybe his time would be scares but I'm up for roleplaying them to see how it goes.

Stella and Silus - This could go anyway, they can just have a pity party among themselves and maybe relate more once she stops suppressing her magic ability?? I see them meeting up outside school grounds or somewhere outside Hogwarts. Doesn't matter to me. :)

Oliver and Joshua - Yes, get him in trouble xD Think he would be irritated with Oliver because I'm not planning on changing his ways anytime soon! :p

Oliver and Chante - They'll totally be best friends, just because! Puffs for the win!

Hi there,

I don't have any sixth years to offer up for rpage ...
I do have a few firsties however that might be worth the odd rpage.

HUFFLEPUFF:

- there's Amiria Karauna - she's a Maori orphan that only discovered her magical heritage when her letter from Hogwarts arrived. She doesn't understand this new world and thinks that those she has met so far with the exception of possibly 2-3 are absolutely cruel, nasty, horrible people. That the few who aren't nasty are muggle-borns and so she already has a feeling that there is a deep seated prejudice between those born into this magical world and those who are dragged into it (which she feels she has been) her parents were actually muggle-born but she didn't know this and still doesn't know it. Her CD is here --> ~linkage~

- next in Silas Darlington - he is a half-blood and one of the sweetest guys on the planet, with a passion for herbology and the language of flowers. He will discover in his first year that he has feelings towards boys. If you like perhaps a possible plot would be that Silas finds himself attracted to Oliver and doesn't know how to cope with it or deal with it, he tries to be friendly with him but of course everything he says and does comes out all wrong. He does everything to try to impress Oliver in order to cover up these feelings. His siblings (he is one of a set of triplets) will know of course and will do their best to protect their brother but perhaps a terrible twist could be that one of them - possibly Mercier starts liking Oliver too.
=)) loves the drama ... sorry xD
anyways .. .CD of himself is here ---> ~linkage~

GRYFFINDOR

have three firsties there and no males unfortunately to offer up as buddies.
Mercier is one of the triplets - she's adorable, beautiful, willful, headstrong, funny, always good for a laugh but hides the fact that their mother being locked up in Mungo's mental ward doesn't affect her. She never mentions her mom or anything and goes about daily as if she doesn't even exist - their mom has no memory of them anymore - this will eventually push Mercier off the rails with a bit of destructive behaviour.
Maybe she gets to know Oliver through her brother Silas or just through some of their shared classes.
MERCIER DARLINGTON cd

Ameko (still in process of her CD so sorry about that) - unless Oliver is the sporty type who will enjoy flying, running or anything remotely around those lines - Ameko won't have any interest whatsoever. xD

Calypso Furie - total law unto herself, she's stubborn truly the only word to describe her really. She thinks everything and everyone is bonkers when she most likely is the main one to be xD She's a doer not a thinker really, she's fairly outgoing but awfully mouthy.

if any of these are worth an rp shot - great stuff :D

Oliver Foy said:
@Annaleise Thanks! I'll probably have Oliver join that!

And that's sounds wonderful, thank you! With Silus, maybe he could meet Cairo in the library? Is there a place Cairo likes to frequent? And yes, I'd be happy to start it. :D
When Cairo is alone he usually spends time in the library or the slytherin common room. Though he can be found anywhere inside the castle if you have inspiration to set the rp somewhere else! I'll post here when I've started the other threads :D

Awesome, thank you! :D

Okay, thank you so much! :D I'll try to get mine up as soon as I can too.

Sorry if my writing is a bit cluttered! Im trying to format it now , Neatness is not my forte x_x

Eros & Dahlia: She's only ever proud acting when in self defense, and I think she might feel less tense and sad of she were around him.

Silus & Stella: You're right, on that it could really go either way! I think it'd be fun to see which it would be, though I'm leaning towards a pity party :D

Oliver & Joshua: I really like this idea!! :p I wonder where they would meet up? Somewhere where Oliver would try and persuade him to help him do something risky. xD

Chante & Oliver: Yep! I can see them getting along great! :hug:

Amiria: Oh, she's really cool! Maybe Oliver could befriend her and help her see that not all the students here are nasty, and the joyful side of magic. He gets along with most everybody, and I think he'd like her a lot, especially since she's not from America or New Zealand like most of the other people he has met.

Silas: Aww, Oliver would definitely befriend him, and that is a really cute plot! With Oliver's obliviousness, the fact that anyone liked him would fly over his head entirely. I don't really know who Oliver is attracted to since he is so young, but maybe it would be cute if he eventually started having conflicting feelings for both Silas and Mercier! And ME TOO. I have issues, lol. :lol:

Mercer: I love her name! And Silus would love her personality, and might have a little crush on her -- he'd think she was so beautiful! And aw, that's so sad! Maybe if things start to affect her more and more he could help try and keep her spirit strong.

Ameko: Oliver isn't super sporty, but he is really boyish, so flying, running, getting dirty are kinda up his alley. So they probably would at least be friendly acquaintances.

Calypso: Don't know what he'd think of her, but I know she'd probably confuse him xD

And I love all your firsties! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them all here for me!
Wonderful, thank you! I'll pm you or post here with the link when I get mine up!

Oliver Foy said:
Amiria: Oh, she's really cool! Maybe Oliver could befriend her and help her see that not all the students here are nasty, and the joyful side of magic. He gets along with most everybody, and I think he'd like her a lot, especially since she's not from America or New Zealand like most of the other people he has met.

Oh Amiria is from New Zealand, but unlike most others she's a native Maori New Zealander, but I think she'd like having a Hufflepuff who would try to get her to see that not every student is a jerk and that magic can be fun. Maybe they sit beside one another for specific lessons and he sees her struggling with a lot of it and offers to help her. She'll get potions and herbology because they're essentially growing things and learning about ingredients but things like charms, transfiguration, flying and stuff will be way over her head, unfortunately she will scoff at a lot of what the professors say in class relating to what muggles believe =))
Oliver Foy said:
Silas: Aww, Oliver would definitely befriend him, and that is a really cute plot! With Oliver's obliviousness, the fact that anyone liked him would fly over his head entirely. I don't really know who Oliver is attracted to since he is so young, but maybe it would be cute if he eventually started having conflicting feelings for both Silas and Mercier! And ME TOO. I have issues, lol. :lol:

YAY for drama lovers =)) Oliver's obliviousness will be exactly what Silas needs actually, he can fawn all over him and Oliver won't have a glimmer but his sisters will definitely see it. It'll all be a very confusing time for Silas too because he just always assumed that he'd grow up, eventually some day meet someone that didn't think he was so bad and she might say yes to him and they might end up with kids. Lotta mights :lol:
That would be seriously drama inducing for Oliver to have feelings for them both and of course if both have feelings for him ... it could end up being all or nothing :doh: roll a dice =)) flip a coin =))
Oliver Foy said:
Mercer: I love her name! And Silus would love her personality, and might have a little crush on her -- he'd think she was so beautiful! And aw, that's so sad! Maybe if things start to affect her more and more he could help try and keep her spirit strong.
Not sure if you actually meant Oliver instead of Silus here, think Silus wouldn't want to hang out with a first year xD but on the assumption that it should be Oliver ... Mercier would definitely have a wee crush on him too but probably do her best not to show it until he paid her more attention. She'll be an awful flirt of course which is one of the destructive behaviours that she ends up with, maybe Oliver gets fed up of seeing her doing that to herself, throwing herself at just about anyone when he knows or suspects that she has feelings for him and maybe that's what helps him to choose between Mercier or Silas in the 'feelings' stakes :r
Oliver Foy said:
Ameko: Oliver isn't super sporty, but he is really boyish, so flying, running, getting dirty are kinda up his alley. So they probably would at least be friendly acquaintances.
Acquaintences for sure ;) though if either of her siblings gets hurted because of Oliver, she'll whack him with her broom then jinx him good and proper :marga:
Oliver Foy said:
Calypso: Don't know what he'd think of her, but I know she'd probably confuse him xD
She confuses me, so that's alright =))
Oliver Foy said:
And I love all your firsties! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them all here for me!
Aww thank you, I love your characters too, diverse bunch :)
You're very welcome.

I haven't had her transfer approved yet but I do have Reisha Messier who loves CoMC and herbology as well as potions. I've had to drop her down from entering 6th year in Hoggies scotland to entering 5th year at HNZ as transferring only takes certain years, so have dropped her age to 15 as well xD But anyways ... if she gets transferred, I will need rp time for her too - so if Silus is up for that - her bio is --> HERE
of course if she doesn't get her transfer, then I'll be putting her age back up to 16 =)) saying she's a 6th year again and being home-schooled. She works at the owl emporium but I don't really get a chance to rp with her which is a shame because I'd really like to get to know her better ... if that doesn't sound weird at all =))

Obviously I was out of it when I wrote the post, thanks for your patience, I'm a mess! :o

Amiria: That really does sound like something he would do. He'll probably try to help her while struggling with the same subject :D And lol! If she has been raised more like a muggle that'll be a thing to two could bond over, as Oliver was as well, and he feels lile he doesn't really fit in perfectly.

Silas & Mercier:[omg, why I didn't Oliver I have no clue....] Aw, I so wanna do this plot! And i feel like the reason why Oliver would crush on Mercer and be oblivious to Silus liking him, would be because he has only known that "boys like girls" and that is what makes sense to him. I agree with you. Eventually Oliver would probably get really tired of Mercier's destructive behavior, and end up depending more on Silas, seeing how he might've always been there for him. That's probably where the confusion and feelings would set in, perhaps.

Ameko:LOL. Which would probably happen with the whole Mercier or Silas issue xD

Calypso:
But that is always the most fun! :p

Thank you, you're so sweet! ^_^

Ooh! Silus might like her, and if not, I think Dahlia definitely would. And no, I totally understand. I'm always trying to get to know mine better, they seem so real sometimes!

Not a mess at all ;)

Amiria & Oliver:
That would be a fantastic thing to bond over, she seriously doesn't get it but if there's another muggle born that is in pretty much in the same boat as her, then she will befriend them and think a lot more of them than those magic born lot xD

Silas / Mercier & Oliver :
I'm totally looking forward to this plot too. We can start off with Silas and Oliver becoming friends and Silas introduces his siblings to him after class one day. Ameko will be 'whatevs' and Mercier will be 'oh .. hi there' *smiles, glances up from lowered eyelashes and reels in the bait* =))

Ameko -
appears far stronger than she is, but she puts on a good show and doesn't let anyone get her down. Life is too short. The only thing she is passionate about besides sport is her family - with sport she can let out all the pent up emotion and frustration she feels which is a good release compared to how her sister will do it.

Calypso:
totally the most fun but not sure how people will react to her when it gets out that her ancestors on both sides of her family were witch hunters (see what I mean about the drama xD )

So agree about being real at times - crazy bunch!

This is Reisha at any rate and we can always do a post with Silus and another with Dahlia to see who she does click with. If none at all - well at least we'll have tried :lol:

Oliver Foy said:
@Arle ah, nice! And same here, I really am going to try to get all of my characters lively this year, I'm excited for it. :D
Me too! Do you want me to start a thread for Alexis and Oliver? Anywhere is fine by me.

And I am just waiting on your replies on Danielle and Silus' threads.

To Everyone: I apologise for the late replies and being slow on roleplays, work has been extra lately with the two bosses on vacay. I'm going to keep posting, though, I ain't letting that stop me! Thank y'all! ^_^

Amiria
Perfect! Maybe they could meet in the library, trying to wrap their heads around some of the madness. :D

Silas/MercierThat's a great idea, and Oliver would probably take the bait the moment he met Mercier, lol! ^_^

Ameko Really admirable qualities! Oliver would certainly try to befriend her, would probably want to have friendly competitions now and then. Maybe the two would practice Quidditch skills together.

Calypso
I think Oliver would find it odd, but probably wouldn't be bothered by it. He firmly believes it isn't fair to judge people based on their past, but on what they do with their present. If she got bullied a b8t about the fact, he'd feel the urge to befriend her.

Trying is what's important! :D

Sure, thanks! And same here, I have no preference on where!

And I can keep posting if you like! I just thought they where really cute -- especially the ice cream thread -- , and I don't want to screw anything up D:[ /spoiler]
<i>
</i>[/font]

Oliver Foy said:
Sure, thanks! And same here, I have no preference on where!

And I can keep posting if you like! I just thought they where really cute -- especially the ice cream thread -- , and I don't want to screw anything up D:[ /spoiler]
Then don't screw anything up. :p

@Daphne I'm so, so sorry for the long wait! I have the link for Fleur and Oliver here :
TADA

Wasn't that long a wait ^_^ don't worry about it! I'll reply asap :wub:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, is there one you wanted to start with right now? Maybe our older students first or??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back