Oliver Foy

OOC First Name
Silus
Sexual Orientation
pftt
Wand
Flexible Rosewood with Hippogriff Core

Hey there!
I never plan or plot anything out, and all my characters have simply followed impulse during roleplays. This has caused my characters to become jumbled in a confused mess, and some of them have been horribly neglected by me. :shy: I'll list a couple I would like to work more on here, and if anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

I6gVtU9.gif

Haven't roleplayed poor Dahlia in a while. Quick character recap, she's been raised by an old wizarding family that is very strict and hold onto blood prejudice and the like. She's turning out to be a large disappointment to the family, and while she's wary of others and can be a little cold, she's desperate for love and acceptance for being just herself. I'm hoping either to get a friend or two for her, or a possible love interest because I really want to start role-playing with her again to more fully develop her character.

o44zqde.jpg

Silus is beginning to mentally progress from throwing angry temper tantrums, but he still loves trouble and getting into mischief -- whether on purpose or not. I'd love it if he could find a like minded guy near his year to pal up with for sarcasm and general antics. He's more open minded about houses, so any house would be great, I'd just love for him to have a "bro". I think if he did he would lose a lot of his brooding, and start to get his life in gear. Not looking for any serious love interests for him

He's just starting first year, and I'm really excited about him. Friends, enemies, crushes or future love interests welcome!

If you read any of that, thank you ^_^

Hey, you can have my first year puff to plot with Oliver! Brad's a bit difficult though, he doesn't really do 'friend's' and is incredibly stubborn and awful to people to try and push them away on purpose, so that does make things hard. No one likes him, RIP

Thanks! And that's great because Oliver is used to making friends with everyone he meets back home, and that might make for a fun challenge for him. He's persistent, and doesn't like to think badly of people, so he wouldn't be put off.

Well, I do wish him luck with this because Brad has never had a friend in his life and seems to think he is perfectly fine without them. He puts up a tough outer shell to keep everyone away. But he is more than welcome to try and get close to him if he wants. I'd be up for it.

I read Bradley's topic in Ollivander's and I really like his character. Oliver wouldn't give up easily on something like that, he'd find it a major failure if he did, and with the boys being in the same house it would make it harder for Bradley to avoid him a lot. :p

Brad would certainly try and avoid him if he got too annoying about trying to be friends xD But yes, being in the same house would make that ten times harder, so I think it would be rather fun (and amusing) at the same time.

I can definitely see Oliver start to be annoying about it. He'd very likely make it a new year's resolution.

Yes, lol! For example: Oliver creeping into his dorm room to wake him up early with a plate of cookies. :D

OMG. it might get to the point where Brad just tells him their friends to make him stop this kind of stuff and make him happy, which would super annoy him. So, we should totally do it! Want to have their first meeting then, maybe in the common room or something like that??

:lol: Which would only make Oliver feel like being around him more often since they are 'friends'. He'd also probably often remind Bradley that he "knew he'd eventually win him over" .

Lol, I'd love that =D

Hey!

I'd really love for Dahlia and Charlotte to RP again and possibly become pretty good friends. Also, if you're looking for a friend for Oliver I have Patrick Vernier who is in the same house and year as him. Let me know what you think :D

-Kaye.

Wonderful! Would you like me to start something? Or do you want to do it?

@Kaye Aw, that sounds amazing! I'd really like that, too, it's been awhile! Dahlia would be very suprised that Charlotte would actually attempt a friendship with her, and after the initial wariness, having Charlotte as a friend would probably help change her outlook on life for the better.

And Oliver would definitely love that. He'd be jealous that Patrick can speak French. :D
@Charlie It's totally up to you, I don't have a preference :D

I think Link could be a bro for Silus. ;)

Also, I have Camille Hall that could be a friend for Oliver. She's also a firstie in Hufflepuff.

@Charlie OMG I love it =))

@Kait That's a brilliant idea! I think they could very well pull off some hilarious antics as well. :D
And that's sounds great too, Camille seems really fun, and the two would probably get along well.

Awesome! Did you want to start one and I'll start the other? You can choose which one :D

Thanks! I think I'll start the one with Oliver and Patrick, and you can start the one with Charlotte and Dahlia if you'd like. :)

Hey :D got a couple of things to suggest to you!

I think that my new firstie Nixon could be friends with Oliver! They share a dorm since they're both in the same house and year so they would definitely interact often. Nixon tries to get along with everyone so I don't see why they couldn't become friends or at least friendly aquaintences :D

I can also offer my character Cairo Savage for roleplays with both Silus and Dahlia since he's in the same year as them. I'm not sure how he would interact with them, if he would get along with them or not, but I'm happy to have roleplays going so we can see what happens!

Thank you for that! Charlotte and Dahlia's topic is here :wub:

Hi, I have Lia here. She's pretty friendly although she doesn't really take the initiative when it comes to meeting new people. She really likes the outdoors and anything related to nature. You can read more about her personality in her bio (linked in the signature).

I think she and Oliver could probably be friends. They're both first years and in the same house, so they're bound to meet eventually.

@Annaleise Oliver has that in common with Nixon, so it's very likely they'd make friends! He'd also think his name was reallt cool, Nixon Mercury. :D

And that's sounds really good as well! I feel like in Silus' early years he probably would not have gotten along well with Cairo, but being a little more mature now he'd probably get along well with, and I think Dahlia would definitely like him. Thanks!

@Kaye You are so welcome, but no, thank you!! :D

@Ana I think Oliver would really love how sporty and outdoorsy Lia is, and she seems a bit more grounded than him, so being friends with her would probably be very good. :)

Hey Carrie! :hug:

I reeaaaaaally want to RP Silus and Maddie again because they're always fun. They could inadvertently get up to mischief together despite Silus finding her really annoying ;)

I have Eleanora Cade for Oliver who is really friendly, sporty, charismatic and confident. I think that they could be really good friends :D

Hey Carrie! I don't think we have RPed much yet, so we can change that!

For either of your sixth years I have Matthew Harper, I don't know if he and Silus would get along very well because they seem very different (almost opposites) but that could be very interesting! I could also offer him as a friend for Dahlia. He's a very honest, straightforward and friendly person who loves photography. He transferred in last year so he probably wouldn't know either of them very well.

I believe the only RP we ever did was the rose delivery topic with Amber and Silus, when she was a first year xD I would be sort of curious to see how their interactions change after 3 years of maturing for them both! Amber is no longer as nervous and timid as she was in her first year, and Silus is no longer the third year who threw a bread roll at her :r but maybe they will still clash xD ? I'm curious to see how that would go.

For Oliver I can offer Fleur van Houten, she's the friendliest of my current first years and I really think the two could get along. I also have Gabriella Tillington who is in Hufflepuff as well, but I don't see the two of them becoming great friends as she is a lot more reserved and quiet and can easily get annoyed by what she considers 'loud' and 'annoying' people.

@Lauren Hey Lauren! =D
I would too, and I agree! I think with their personalities they'd be able to get into some hilarious circumstances. I can see them grudgingly teaming up to do something, and start arguing , maybe end up getting caught. :p

And I think Oliver would definitely get along well with Eleanor! Those traits are his favorite, and usually what he is drawn to when making friends!

@Daphne No we really haven't, and I'd love that! I think Dahlia would really grow to like being around Matthew if they befriended each other -- it would be good if she learned a thing or two from him. I think it would be pretty interesting to see how Silus would interact with him, I have no idea how he'd really act towards him.

xD That'd be so cute to see what would happen if Silus and Amber bumped into each other again! He has matured a little, and probably would see it as not a smart move to bully her anymore, but he'd probably pick at her a little -- as much as he thought he could get away with it.

I think Gabriella would honestly get annoyed at Oliver since he can get boisterous, and is definitely not quiet at all. He'd probably really like Fluer a lot, and I think she'd be an awesome Gryffindor friend for him. I know he'd really like her personality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back