Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
Let's just get right into it.

FLYNN NORTH
ftEL3yr.gif

Third Year Gryffindor

We all know this guy by now, don't we? This is Flynn and for those who are not aware he's an orphan, a grumpy a**, and has a prosthetic right foot after losing it in a car accident last year. More or less he's the same guy, loves a good bit of trouble and doesn't care much for losing house points or ending up in detention, refuses to do his homework or pay attention in class, and will most likely act like a rude jerk the first time he meets you just because he is 'Like That'. This year he's still having some doubts about his quidditch ability after failing to catch the snitch in the finals the previous year and sort of feels like he's let everyone down and doesn't believe for a second that people aren't actually mad at him about it.

Looking for: More friends, pranking victims, first/second years he can terrorize for no reason because he thinks its funny, people he can practice quidditch with to build his confidence back​
EOIN ARMATI
oAOo40A.gif

Second Year Ravenclaw

So, this is Eoin. He's an Italian-Irish muggleborn, the middle child in the family, and absolutley hates magic. He wasn't a fan of it right from the beginning and now going into his second year he likes it even less than he did before. Most of the time he will not even have his wand on him and it just lives in his trunk unless he needs it for classes. But, just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean that he won't do well in his lessons and is still determined to keep a good GPA and perfect grades. Especially to make up for the stupid P in his flying the previous year which ruined everything. While he is not the most sociable of people he doesn't completely mind a conversation and the way to his heart is with aquatic life. He will happily ramble to you about fish or water plants for hours if you let him thanks to his father being a marine biologist with that passion rubbing off on his son.

Looking For: Friends, academic rivals, study partners, bullies (either for being a muggleborn or for hating magic, or for both)​
RHYS GARNER
5cBON2O.gif

First Year Slytherin

This is Rhys. Does he look like a soft cinnamon apple who could do no wrong? Well, then he's fooled you too. The reality is that he might look innocent, but really he's a backstabbing little jerk with big ambitions to be the best. He's an orphan with no idea who his birth parents are and has been adopted by muggles when he was a baby, so he had no idea about magic until his letter came. But, surprisingly, he is quite disinterested. Usually, you can find this kid in some quiet corner reading or drawing in his notepad, or writing the next 'big article' as he wants to be a journalist just like his father. Though good luck trying to have a conversation as he doesn't really talk much. Not because he's mute, just because he doesn't like talking and would much rather let someone else do it. He's also a very diligent student and wants to get good grades and be the best in class no matter what, even if it means stepping over everyone else to get there.

Looking For: Academic rivals, friends (which he will probably throw under the bus at some point), study partners, enemies​
HYUN ONG HAE
67GgAAv.gif

Fifth Year Wampus

Moving over to America, here we have Hyun. He's going into his fifth year at Ilvermorny and is really starting to feel the pressure from his parents both because of his upcoming exams and because he has yet to find a 'suitable' girlfriend. He's a good study, likes to think he's good at quidditch, usually has pretty good grades, and is also somewhat of a musical prodigy with the piano as well. He's also a pretty friendly guy and is more than happy to have a good conversation and will quite happily try and cheer you up if he thinks you look a bit upset. Honestly, he is not really looking forward to the upcoming quidditch year, but will be trying out again all the same because he almost feels as though he needs to be there to help with the balance (and so he can throw more quaffles at Adam's face on accident).

Looking For: friends, study partners, females interested in romance plots maybe?​
JINGYI HUANG
97DiEtK.gif

Ten Year Old

And now to the youngest of my lot. Jingyi is the younger brother of Xiuying and is set to go to Hogwarts next year. Right now he's just a mischievous little so-and-so. He's a pretty outgoing and approachable boy, more than happy to talk your ear off about anything, though he is rather accident-prone and is always crashing his scooter or tripping over his own feet and hurting himself in some way. He can also get a bit self-conscious about his appearance thanks to a large birthmark over his right eye, so is usually wearing large baseball hats to try and cover it up as much as possible. Generally speaking he's a good guy who loves trouble and adventure and doesn't like sitting still for more than ten minutes before he starts twitching anxiously with the need to do something exciting.

Looking For: friends, future classmates, buddies to play quidditch with​

Hey... I am looking for more ways to get Alexis out of her shell so to speak. She's a third year Slytherin who could use some friends besides her cat. I don't know if you want to give that a try...

Unfortunately I don't think Zachariah will be a good fit for your Slytherin firsty... But I could be wrong... You can check out his bio and decide...

That is all I have to offer :D

Hi Charlie!!

Once again, I'd like to offer Valencia to Eoin. They have some stuff in common, them not liking magic. Valencia is more confused about it then she was the previous year, even though she did heaps of research of it all. They can be study partners to if you'd like? She also wouldn't mind listening and learning about plants from him. She loves learning, especially on new things!

For the siblings, Xiuying and Jingyi, I had an idea of doing a letter thread, if you're interested? Just a thread of them sending each other letters within the year that she's there and such!

Let me know what you think!

edit: I also wouldn't mind having Rhys and Xiuying being academic rivals if you wanted! Or even study partners, what ever you think is best!

:D

Hey... I am looking for more ways to get Alexis out of her shell so to speak. She's a third year Slytherin who could use some friends besides her cat. I don't know if you want to give that a try...

Unfortunately I don't think Zachariah will be a good fit for your Slytherin firsty... But I could be wrong... You can check out his bio and decide...

That is all I have to offer :D
Hey Lexi!

Well Flynn makes the most sense for Alexis as they're both third years and probably would know each other. Can't really promise that Flynn would be her friend though as he doesn't really 'do' friends and will probably be a bit of a jerk just out of habit :teehee: But still down for a thread!

The same can be said with Rhys and Zachariah. Just because they might not get along doesn't mean they shouldn't thread?? Just getting along with everyone is so incredibly boring. I'm more than happy to put them together in a thread and sees what happens if you are?

Hi Charlie!!

Once again, I'd like to offer Valencia to Eoin. They have some stuff in common, them not liking magic. Valencia is more confused about it then she was the previous year, even though she did heaps of research of it all. They can be study partners to if you'd like? She also wouldn't mind listening and learning about plants from him. She loves learning, especially on new things!

For the siblings, Xiuying and Jingyi, I had an idea of doing a letter thread, if you're interested? Just a thread of them sending each other letters within the year that she's there and such!

Let me know what you think!

edit: I also wouldn't mind having Rhys and Xiuying being academic rivals if you wanted! Or even study partners, what ever you think is best!

:D

Mariaaa,

Yeah, I'm totally down for that! Yeah Eoin is not really confused about it, he has just decided it's dumb and therefore he doesn't like it xD I'm totally up for them being study partners and he would also happily chat about all sorts of different water plants and fish if the topic ever came up in conversation. Or even if it didn't just because he likes talking about it so much.

Yes, letter thread for the siblings! Jingyi wants to know everything that is going on at Hogwarts while he's not there. He requires all the details.

I'm down for either one tbh?? Maybe they start off sort of studying together and then it turns more into rivals when Rhys realizes she's smart and could threaten his dream of being the best?

Well Flynn makes the most sense for Alexis as they're both third years and probably would know each other. Can't really promise that Flynn would be her friend though as he doesn't really 'do' friends and will probably be a bit of a jerk just out of habit :teehee: But still down for a thread!
Understandable... Let's do s thread and see how they get along (if they do)

The same can be said with Rhys and Zachariah. Just because they might not get along doesn't mean they shouldn't thread?? Just getting along with everyone is so incredibly boring. I'm more than happy to put them together in a thread and sees what happens if you are?
Yes indeed just getting along is boring. We can give it a shot I'm down always fun to explore new aspects

Mariaaa,

Yeah, I'm totally down for that! Yeah Eoin is not really confused about it, he has just decided it's dumb and therefore he doesn't like it xD I'm totally up for them being study partners and he would also happily chat about all sorts of different water plants and fish if the topic ever came up in conversation. Or even if it didn't just because he likes talking about it so much.

Yes, letter thread for the siblings! Jingyi wants to know everything that is going on at Hogwarts while he's not there. He requires all the details.

I'm down for either one tbh?? Maybe they start off sort of studying together and then it turns more into rivals when Rhys realizes she's smart and could threaten his dream of being the best?

Eoin + Valencia - I think that's awesome! Valencia would totally be keen on listening and learning about all things water plants and fish. So I'm keen!

Jingy + Xiuying - That's adorable! I think Xiuying would find it annoying with the questions at first, but she'll get used to it, as it is of course her brother who she has to deal with every day before she came to Hogwarts :teehee:

Rhys + Xiuying - Oooo I like this idea! Some drama and such would be fun to do! It's like they're on slightly good terms with being study buddies, when all of a sudden it turns sour, becoming academic rivals, I like that. I feel like it would help Xiuying maybe developing some ppl she dislikes or something. At the moment, she doesn't mind him.

Hola.

I had an idea that may or may not work, but my 2nd year Elara Chatelain is interested in trying out for Quidditch this year (likely won't make it) but wants to be a seeker. Maybe she reaches out to Flynn and asks for help and kind of looks up to him? Not sure if he would go for that.

Understandable... Let's do s thread and see how they get along (if they do)

Yes indeed just getting along is boring. We can give it a shot I'm down always fun to explore new aspects
I'm down for threads with both of them! Do you want to split the starters so I can take one and you take the other? Any preference for which one you want to start?

Eoin + Valencia - I think that's awesome! Valencia would totally be keen on listening and learning about all things water plants and fish. So I'm keen!

Jingy + Xiuying - That's adorable! I think Xiuying would find it annoying with the questions at first, but she'll get used to it, as it is of course her brother who she has to deal with every day before she came to Hogwarts :teehee:

Rhys + Xiuying - Oooo I like this idea! Some drama and such would be fun to do! It's like they're on slightly good terms with being study buddies, when all of a sudden it turns sour, becoming academic rivals, I like that. I feel like it would help Xiuying maybe developing some ppl she dislikes or something. At the moment, she doesn't mind him.
Eoin + Valencia: Haha well if you'd enjoy it then no reason not to thread them again then :p

Jingyu + Xiuying: He is just very eager to go to Hogwarts with her next year and wants to be fully prepared, haha. And because he misses her as well.

Rhys + Xiuying: It would probably start when Rhys backstabbed her in some way or something to take the credit for himself. Or just started to ignore her whenever she tried to talk to him (as if he doesn't sort of do that already). But yeah Rhys is just indifferent as well at the moment, but that's just his way with everyone XD

Hola.

I had an idea that may or may not work, but my 2nd year Elara Chatelain is interested in trying out for Quidditch this year (likely won't make it) but wants to be a seeker. Maybe she reaches out to Flynn and asks for help and kind of looks up to him? Not sure if he would go for that.
Hello!

Well, never say never, haha. She could very well make it. If she did reach out to him for tips he would be a little surprised for about 10 seconds before becoming mister bitter and pessimistic about how he's not that good. But I think he couldn't help himself from giving some tips all the same :teehee:

I'm down for threads with both of them! Do you want to split the starters so I can take one and you take the other? Any preference for which one you want to start?
I can start the one for Flynn and Alexis if you don't mind... Is there any preference on a location you would like?

Eoin + Valencia: Haha well if you'd enjoy it then no reason not to thread them again then :p

Jingyu + Xiuying: He is just very eager to go to Hogwarts with her next year and wants to be fully prepared, haha. And because he misses her as well.

Rhys + Xiuying: It would probably start when Rhys backstabbed her in some way or something to take the credit for himself. Or just started to ignore her whenever she tried to talk to him (as if he doesn't sort of do that already). But yeah Rhys is just indifferent as well at the moment, but that's just his way with everyone XD
Ooo I see I see! Which thread or threads would you like to start? I can start the thread between the siblings if that's okay?

Chaaaarlie:

Eoin x Jordie: Yule ball drama, pm me.
Flynn x Charlie: Charlie needs a bully.
Hyung x Lucas: Lucas is, against his better judgement, coming back to the team, most likely. They need to talk again lol.

Hello!

Well, never say never, haha. She could very well make it. If she did reach out to him for tips he would be a little surprised for about 10 seconds before becoming mister bitter and pessimistic about how he's not that good. But I think he couldn't help himself from giving some tips all the same :teehee:

Very true, but we'll see how Elara's tryouts go ^_^ We could definitely try something then, if you'd like? Would you mind starting it?

Hi Charlie!
A few ideas. I could offer you Natalia as someone Flynn can terrorize for no reason :r she deserves it sometimes. I also keep being reminded of my character Eric Holland when it comes to Charlie, and I wonder how they'd react to each other. They probably both have a similar reputation, though Eric's a bit older.

I've been eager to see how Eoin and Ivy interact as well, as I could imagine them being nerd friends. Though Ivy would definitely lord her extra year of experience over him :p

And lastly I can offer Louis for Rhys, he's a pretty easy going guy but also pretty caught up in popularity and typical school dynamics. He could probably be a bit frustrating to Rhys as he's pretty loud and thoughtless, and I wonder what that dynamic would be like. Especially as he'd probably think Rhys was a nerd.

Will I ever just offer you a regular friendship without weird rivalries or enemy-like dynamics? Who knows :r

I can start the one for Flynn and Alexis if you don't mind... Is there any preference on a location you would like?
That's fine with me, I can do the one with Rhys! I really don't have a preference for location, anywhere would work. Same question back at you, any ideas for Rhys/Zach?

Ooo I see I see! Which thread or threads would you like to start? I can start the thread between the siblings if that's okay?
Fine with meee. I can start up the one with Rhys/Xiuying? Maybe a little later into the term once the winter break closes up again as we still have our thread going with them on the train for now?

Chaaaarlie:

Eoin x Jordie: Yule ball drama, pm me.
Flynn x Charlie: Charlie needs a bully.
Hyung x Lucas: Lucas is, against his better judgement, coming back to the team, most likely. They need to talk again lol.
Jesssss

I'm just gonna bother u on discord, haha

Very true, but we'll see how Elara's tryouts go ^_^ We could definitely try something then, if you'd like? Would you mind starting it?
I started up a thread here. I didn't really know where to go with it so please ask if you want changes XD

Hi Charlie!
A few ideas. I could offer you Natalia as someone Flynn can terrorize for no reason :r she deserves it sometimes. I also keep being reminded of my character Eric Holland when it comes to Charlie, and I wonder how they'd react to each other. They probably both have a similar reputation, though Eric's a bit older.

I've been eager to see how Eoin and Ivy interact as well, as I could imagine them being nerd friends. Though Ivy would definitely lord her extra year of experience over him :p

And lastly I can offer Louis for Rhys, he's a pretty easy going guy but also pretty caught up in popularity and typical school dynamics. He could probably be a bit frustrating to Rhys as he's pretty loud and thoughtless, and I wonder what that dynamic would be like. Especially as he'd probably think Rhys was a nerd.

Will I ever just offer you a regular friendship without weird rivalries or enemy-like dynamics? Who knows :r
Daaaaph!
He will happily take people to terrorize for no reason because he's bored xD If he finds out she's easy to annoy then it would just spur him on further, so good luck there Natalia :/ Also sorry in advance I guess. But yes I would love to see how they react as well! Probably end up exploding at each other or something as their similar personalities do not usually go very well together :teehee:

Yes, I'd love to see how Eoin/Ivy go with each other! As she is older I think he would respect that as well so she can lord that extra year over him all she wants. He'd probably listen and be happy to get advice from an older student.

Louis/Rhys could be interesting as well. Rhys would probably think he was annoying and he'd probably struggle to put up with him without actually doing something very uncharacteristic and snapping at him to shut up and leave him alone xD But Rhys is a bit of a nerd so he's not wrong :/

Haha well, I'm not complaining I like the dynamics :p

Daaaaph!
He will happily take people to terrorize for no reason because he's bored xD If he finds out she's easy to annoy then it would just spur him on further, so good luck there Natalia :/ Also sorry in advance I guess. But yes I would love to see how they react as well! Probably end up exploding at each other or something as their similar personalities do not usually go very well together :teehee:

Yes, I'd love to see how Eoin/Ivy go with each other! As she is older I think he would respect that as well so she can lord that extra year over him all she wants. He'd probably listen and be happy to get advice from an older student.

Louis/Rhys could be interesting as well. Rhys would probably think he was annoying and he'd probably struggle to put up with him without actually doing something very uncharacteristic and snapping at him to shut up and leave him alone xD But Rhys is a bit of a nerd so he's not wrong :/

Haha well, I'm not complaining I like the dynamics :p
Yesss

So... we have Natalia and Flynn, Eric and Flynn, Eoin and Ivy and Louis and Rhys. On top of our existing Flynn/Ivy thread (that I'm really enjoying for the record)

Should we pick out two for now and shelve the rest for later? I'd be down to do Eric and Flynn maybe? Do you want to pick out another we can do now? And we can each start one?

Look at me trying not to have too many threads at once while also replying to every PD and having one myself.

I did @ your character... But here is the Link to the thread with Alexis & Flynn

Hey Charlie,

I don't believed we plotted before or not that much. So here I ammm!

Giselle x Flynn: I'm very curious about this combination. They are the same year and very grumpy persons. Although she hates quidditch and he plays it still that is the only thing where she would not like him about. It can be fun to put them together I think. But Giselle is now very stubborn and automatic not liking people who play or like quidditch. (so that are a lot). But perhaps they could be fun.

This is a thread for you @Zachariah Ezekiel King here

Hey Charlie,

I don't believed we plotted before or not that much. So here I ammm!

Giselle x Flynn: I'm very curious about this combination. They are the same year and very grumpy persons. Although she hates quidditch and he plays it still that is the only thing where she would not like him about. It can be fun to put them together I think. But Giselle is now very stubborn and automatic not liking people who play or like quidditch. (so that are a lot). But perhaps they could be fun.

Jamie!
Yes, I am aware of Giselle's vendetta against Quidditch :teehee: Honesty, Flynn already thinks she's stupid because of it so that's always a good start. But I would love to put them together in a thread and see how they actually react with each other.It would most certainly be an interesting experience. To say the least.

This is a thread for you @Zachariah Ezekiel King here

Jamie!
Yes, I am aware of Giselle's vendetta against Quidditch :teehee: Honesty, Flynn already thinks she's stupid because of it so that's always a good start. But I would love to put them together in a thread and see how they actually react with each other.It would most certainly be an interesting experience. To say the least.

Lovely! I guess it will be lot of fun and I'm curious how they will react to eachothere. I don't believe they are gonna like eachother, but perhaps there will be an suprise xd Do you have any idea's where they could meet?

Lovely! I guess it will be lot of fun and I'm curious how they will react to eachothere. I don't believe they are gonna like eachother, but perhaps there will be an suprise xd Do you have any idea's where they could meet?

Let's be real, it'll probably dissolve into an argument XD It'll just be how long they can both hold out before reaching that point, haha. But hmm, the student lounge maybe?

Let's be real, it'll probably dissolve into an argument XD It'll just be how long they can both hold out before reaching that point, haha. But hmm, the student lounge maybe?

I try to be hopefull haha, but I'm 99% sure it will be an argument. Yeah that's ok, perhaps Giselle hangs up another poster. That will be conversation for sure XD

I try to be hopefull haha, but I'm 99% sure it will be an argument. Yeah that's ok, perhaps Giselle hangs up another poster. That will be conversation for sure XD

Arguments are always such fun :') But yes if he sees her putting up another poster that will certainly annoy him enough to start calling her on for it . Do you want to start us off? Or would you like me to do it?

Arguments are always such fun :') But yes if he sees her putting up another poster that will certainly annoy him enough to start calling her on for it . Do you want to start us off? Or would you like me to do it?

I don't mind. I already got an open topic during the slytherin try outs, but we can do another one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back