I am once again asking for plots

Hey Charlie! I definitely want to jump on the bandwagon here to RP with you ^_^

Firstly I have my third year Estella Fuentes for Flynn. I'm thinking they could potentially be friends. She's quite girly, extroverted, and can be very nosy. I'm not sure if Flynn might find this annoying, but we can always see how it goes when they meet!

Secondly for Jingyi I have her sister Genevieve Fuentes who will be sorted the same year as him. She's pretty much the opposite to Estella. She's a tom boy, likes jeans and leather jackets, and she's very feisty and hot-headed. She may find him a bit annoying, but she also likes trouble and adventure so perhaps they could bond over that.

Let me know what you think!

Hey Charlie! I definitely want to jump on the bandwagon here to RP with you ^_^

Firstly I have my third year Estella Fuentes for Flynn. I'm thinking they could potentially be friends. She's quite girly, extroverted, and can be very nosy. I'm not sure if Flynn might find this annoying, but we can always see how it goes when they meet!

Secondly for Jingyi I have her sister Genevieve Fuentes who will be sorted the same year as him. She's pretty much the opposite to Estella. She's a tom boy, likes jeans and leather jackets, and she's very feisty and hot-headed. She may find him a bit annoying, but she also likes trouble and adventure so perhaps they could bond over that.

Let me know what you think!
Hey Kaye :D

Flynn + Estella: I think it would certainly be interesting to put them together and see what happens for sure! Not sure if it would work out as a friendship as I do think Flynn would find the fact she's nosy a bit annoying (as if he isn't nosy and annoying himself), but I'd still be down for a thread just to see how they get along.

Jingyi + Genevieve: As for these two I think they could probably get along as they do have similar interests and the fact that she is a tomboy is probably something Jingyi would think was quite cool and he'd want to try and be her friend even more tbh :teehee:

Yay okay! Perhaps Estella and Flynn could be enemies then depending on what happens? I'd be down for that too :D Did you want to start one and I will start the other?

Yay okay! Perhaps Estella and Flynn could be enemies then depending on what happens? I'd be down for that too :D Did you want to start one and I will start the other?

Sorry for the bit of the delay with replying to this I've been busy >-< But yes I like the sound of that! Any preference as to which one you would like to start and I can start the other :)

Sorry for the bit of the delay with replying to this I've been busy >-< But yes I like the sound of that! Any preference as to which one you would like to start and I can start the other :)
That's okay! I can start the Flynn and Estella one? I'll send you the link as soon as it's done ^_^

Charlie, would you want me to start a thread with Flynn + Tilly on the Quidditch pitch? I know we discussed this ages ago, but life :tut:

Charlie, would you want me to start a thread with Flynn + Tilly on the Quidditch pitch? I know we discussed this ages ago, but life :tut:
Amanda!

Ahhh yes I do recall us planning to have a thread of some kind. But I get 'life' it does tend to happen. But if you wanna start something for these two then you would get no complaints from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back