David Thrakos

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Apple 13" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hello ^_^ My name is David and im from Northern Ireland ^_^

Got introduced to the site through a very awesome person and I can tell already I'm going to get SO addicted to this :) it seems like so much fun :) Hopefully when I start writing RP's you will all like them :) Hope to see you all in the castle :p (when i get sorted) haha :)

Welcome to the site David :D Who might the oh so awesome person be that introduced you to the site might I ask? I'm sure you'll love it here...and yes it is very very addicting. We don't call it Crackwarts for nothing now do we? You might want to take a look at the Site Documentation to help you get started. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM one of our Admins or any of our Global Moderators. They're always willing to help. Anyhoo...again welcome to HNZ and I look forward to chatting with you sometime :D

Katie

Hey there :) i got introduced to the site by the lovely Patricia Styx :) haha yeah i heard about the name crackwarts ^_^ thanks for the advice, its very much appreciated :)

Hello fellow Irish peron-though I'm from the South. I* hope you really enjoy HNZ and look forward to Rp'ing with you! :D

Hey again, you. :p
I've already said welcome, so I'll ne'er say it again!

(Welcome. :r )

I love it, im on here a few hours and ive started a whole discussion ^_^ Looking SO forward to RP-ing with you all :) and haha Nicolas :p Btw... where is the character introduction forum? cant find it :( and want to intro my character and Play-by (yep patty i haves chosen one) ^_^

Ah! cool :) how do i go about introducing my character though? me being all new to this :)

I chose Thomas Knight... hes not really that famous but he plays Luke in the D.W spin off S.J.C :)

Pat's lied to you already. ;)
This is the "introduce the real you!" forum.
If you want to show our character off a bit and maybe flesh them out a bit more, there's a character development forum here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/39764/

Thank you mr king, very much appreciated :) and i know pat wouldnt lie to me :) i was probably just explaining it wrong :)

Welcome to HNZ, David! I hope you enjoy it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back