Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
told myself I wasn't going to do this, doing it anyways but keeping it short so here we go

18185.jpg

Kiara Thompson
6th Year Ravenclaw
Prefect • Princess of Plants
---
Over the past year Kiara has really been learning to grow into her confidence. She's sweet, kind and trusting and I would like for her to make some more friends now that she's not as timid as she used to be anymore. Being the baby of the family, however, she has never fully learned how to stand up for herself so any type of conflict might be interesting as well (could literally be anything from an argument to perhaps being strung along romantically or whatever). Needs: new friends or developing friendships, conflict, any type of romance or a date to a dance would be welcome
20500.jpg

Senna Overby
5th Year Gryffindor
Unofficial Quidditch Club
---
Sen started out as this super energetic, enthusiastic kid but has been toning it down a little over the past few years. Mostly because she's starting to see the downsides of the magical world. Like the feeling that her muggle friends are growing together while she's only growing apart from them. Or how she now fears her parents will grow to love her sibling more after they told her they were pregnant during the break. Needs: anything basically, keeping up with friends, convo's with other muggleborns, anything quidditch club related
24377.jpg

Chase Campbell
4th Year Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff Team Beater
---
It's apparently the year of me dropping bombshells because Chase her also did not have an easy break. After never knowing anything about his dad this break he learned a lot, including having a twenty-something older half-brother (spoiler: it's Caden) and how he wasn't planned. For a kid who was just starting to lean into the idea that not everyone is out to hurt him he feels slightly betrayed by his mom, which is a tough pill to swallow. Needs: friendly interactions, perhaps some sort of conflict since he might be a little more moody, anything really

21567.jpg

Eloise Aster
2nd Year Ravenclaw
---
Eloise at the moment feels like she's the most difficult to roleplay so I just need to do more with her. She grew up in a rich home and has always done what her parents told her, leaving her little room to develop her own likes and preferences. Being away from them at school, however, she's starting to slowly try things that her mother might not be happy with. It's small steps at first, but she might just start to learn that maybe she's allowed to be a kid rather than needing to be prim and proper all of the time. Needs: anything that might be interesting
28174.jpg

Summer Irvine
1st Year Slytherin
---
Summer is my newest kid and I adore her. She's a very upbeat, out there kind of person who absolutely craves attention because perhaps she's been lacking that a bit at home. She wants to make tons of friends. To see and be seen, to have people like her. And she'll go through lengths to get there, not shying away from handing out insincere compliments or faking smiles and friendships. Needs: everything!

tried to keep this short by any and all ideas are welcome (or if you'd like to plot with any of my other chars shoot me a message) thanks bye! :wub:

Marijkeeeee hellooo!!! I have a few to offer!! Though feel free to decline any of them!!

For Kiara I am happy to offer either or both Molly and Abby! I'm not exactly sure as to what yet, but I am happy to do some more with either pair!

For Senna of course Josh!! The besties!!! I'm happy to offer him as a support system for Senna if you are up for some more srs threads or anything quidditch-related! I'm happy with anything between these two! hehe!

For Eloise I have Marley - I'm not too sure if they'd get along or not, but I'd be happy to try and see!

For Summer I have Fiona - That interaction in the park was interesting hehe, I'm happy to try to develop this more if you'd like! whether it's negative or positive! I feel like they may butt heads a lot haha! But I'm happy to put them together again and see what happens!

And that's pretty much it! Feel free to decline any of them!!

Hello!

Senna and Emmanuel could spend some time. He wouldn't necessarily understand what she's going through but he'd want to help his friend.

For Chase, I can offer Savannah, Savannah has a real low opinion of adults, so might be a person who can sympathise with being betrayed, and also won't be hurt..necessarily if Chase is mean to her.

For Eloise, I have Callie, she's a bit of a blank slate too, her parents decided what she'd do, but she never liked much of it, and is now finding what she likes. She could be a friend or something.

For Summer, can offer either of my new first years, Apolline is probably easier for her to be 'friends' with. Helios is much more reserved.

If any of this interests you just let me know.

Hi gurll!

So we already discussed Summer and Travis and gonna send you the link when that is done. Butttt!

I also ofcourse would be interest in Eloise and June I guess we should do an new one. And I feel like June will expand her horizon more to others this year. Because she feels that is the smartest thing to do. And show others that she can still study hard and not be forgotten. Also she would like to see how Tempest reacts to that. And show real interest in Eloise, because she still interests her.

So just throwing that in.

Marijkeeeee hellooo!!! I have a few to offer!! Though feel free to decline any of them!!

For Kiara I am happy to offer either or both Molly and Abby! I'm not exactly sure as to what yet, but I am happy to do some more with either pair!

For Senna of course Josh!! The besties!!! I'm happy to offer him as a support system for Senna if you are up for some more srs threads or anything quidditch-related! I'm happy with anything between these two! hehe!

For Eloise I have Marley - I'm not too sure if they'd get along or not, but I'd be happy to try and see!

For Summer I have Fiona - That interaction in the park was interesting hehe, I'm happy to try to develop this more if you'd like! whether it's negative or positive! I feel like they may butt heads a lot haha! But I'm happy to put them together again and see what happens!

And that's pretty much it! Feel free to decline any of them!!
hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

oooh I was debating throwing Kiara into Molly's train topic so I might just still do that. I just read in your PD that Abby's curious about her birth parents so idk perhaps her and Kiara could bond over that a little more? I don't think Kiara's as curious but at least she might understand where Abby's coming from?

Sen & Josh are an obvious yes! Maybe we could do something fun, quidditch club related first? Like she could ask him to help brainstorm ideas or something idk. Always up for another serious thread at some point but perhaps a little later on.

I'm honestly down with anyone being thrown at Eloise so yes to Marley!

Yesssss I'd be so excited to see Summer and Fiona interact more, genuinely super curious to see how they get on

Hello!

Senna and Emmanuel could spend some time. He wouldn't necessarily understand what she's going through but he'd want to help his friend.

For Chase, I can offer Savannah, Savannah has a real low opinion of adults, so might be a person who can sympathise with being betrayed, and also won't be hurt..necessarily if Chase is mean to her.

For Eloise, I have Callie, she's a bit of a blank slate too, her parents decided what she'd do, but she never liked much of it, and is now finding what she likes. She could be a friend or something.

For Summer, can offer either of my new first years, Apolline is probably easier for her to be 'friends' with. Helios is much more reserved.

If any of this interests you just let me know.

helllooo!

Ooh yes to Sen & Emmanuel, it's been a second. Would be keen to throw them together and he'd definitely have to tell her about his date because she would be so excited yes thank youu
Would definitely be up for Chase and Savannah, I think Chase still holds his mom in high regard even if he temporarily feels a little negative towards her so I feel like that might be interesting

For Callie and Eloise I think that might be fun when Eloise has progressed a little more in her mindset that she should be allowed to try things and have fun so I'll get back to you on that at some point!

Summer and Apolline I believe had an interact at the daycare so I could easily see Summer heading up to her with the idea of making her a friend and starting a little chat based on that

Hi gurll!

So we already discussed Summer and Travis and gonna send you the link when that is done. Butttt!

I also ofcourse would be interest in Eloise and June I guess we should do an new one. And I feel like June will expand her horizon more to others this year. Because she feels that is the smartest thing to do. And show others that she can still study hard and not be forgotten. Also she would like to see how Tempest reacts to that. And show real interest in Eloise, because she still interests her.

So just throwing that in.

always up for something with June and Eloise! Perhaps it could be something to do with classes or idk but I'll think on it and get back to youuu

helllooo!

Ooh yes to Sen & Emmanuel, it's been a second. Would be keen to throw them together and he'd definitely have to tell her about his date because she would be so excited yes thank youu
Would definitely be up for Chase and Savannah, I think Chase still holds his mom in high regard even if he temporarily feels a little negative towards her so I feel like that might be interesting

For Callie and Eloise I think that might be fun when Eloise has progressed a little more in her mindset that she should be allowed to try things and have fun so I'll get back to you on that at some point!

Summer and Apolline I believe had an interact at the daycare so I could easily see Summer heading up to her with the idea of making her a friend and starting a little chat based on that

Yesss! Agreed for these. I can reply to Chase's open thread on the train with Savannah. Then for sen&Emmanuel and Summer&Apolline, do you wanna start one and I can do the other?

Here the one for Travis x Summer

Yesss! Agreed for these. I can reply to Chase's open thread on the train with Savannah. Then for sen&Emmanuel and Summer&Apolline, do you wanna start one and I can do the other?
Sounds good! I could do Sen&Emmanuel if you want to do Summer&Apolline? in which case: would it be likely she could've heard something about Penelope and him or like that group outing of theirs somewhere?

Sounds good! I could do Sen&Emmanuel if you want to do Summer&Apolline? in which case: would it be likely she could've heard something about Penelope and him or like that group outing of theirs somewhere?
Yesss to this, and I imagine....yes..maybe grumblings/rumours

Be warned - very blue post ahead xD

For Eloise Aster - Kit Tolentino I need to do more with her as well. I created her and have let her sit on the back burner brewing. In the future, she's going to become less class-oriented and more people-oriented and interested in dating. But for now, she's also a semi-rich kid learning to not judge other people and to feel comfortable in her own skin :)

For Kiara - Ellie Tsai. She's my 7th year, which I've really done less with. She's a pretty laidback person, I've rped her as just wanted to be home in Hawaii and surf with her own friends rather than try to make an effort to have new ones. You said Kiara has been getting more confident - an idea I have is if Kiara was trying to talk to students and invite them to the first Wild Patch meeting and she caught Ellie who would feel obligated to go to the meeting they might get along enough for Ellie to feel comfortable to ask Kiara to one of the dances.

hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

oooh I was debating throwing Kiara into Molly's train topic so I might just still do that. I just read in your PD that Abby's curious about her birth parents so idk perhaps her and Kiara could bond over that a little more? I don't think Kiara's as curious but at least she might understand where Abby's coming from?

Sen & Josh are an obvious yes! Maybe we could do something fun, quidditch club related first? Like she could ask him to help brainstorm ideas or something idk. Always up for another serious thread at some point but perhaps a little later on.

I'm honestly down with anyone being thrown at Eloise so yes to Marley!

Yesssss I'd be so excited to see Summer and Fiona interact more, genuinely super curious to see how they get on
Oooo yes! all sounds good! happy to do that!

Kiara x Abby - Oh yes! Sounds good, someone for her to someone relate or understand her in a way sounds good to me!

Sen x Josh - Yesss! Quidditch club stuff sounds good! Josh is happy to help with the club in away he can! Serious threads can defs come later for sure!

Eloise x Marley - yay! sounds good! did you have any particular ideas? or should we just throw them in somewhere and see what happens? Is there any particular place Eloise is often found in?

Summer x Fiona - Me too! I feel like it could go either way between these two haha =)) Complete opposites i reckon. Did you also have any ideas for them? Or would you also like to put them together and see what’s happens?

Did you want to start all of them at once? or spread them out? Which ones would you like to start? and I can start whatever’s left :)

Be warned - very blue post ahead xD

For Eloise Aster - Kit Tolentino I need to do more with her as well. I created her and have let her sit on the back burner brewing. In the future, she's going to become less class-oriented and more people-oriented and interested in dating. But for now, she's also a semi-rich kid learning to not judge other people and to feel comfortable in her own skin :)

For Kiara - Ellie Tsai. She's my 7th year, which I've really done less with. She's a pretty laidback person, I've rped her as just wanted to be home in Hawaii and surf with her own friends rather than try to make an effort to have new ones. You said Kiara has been getting more confident - an idea I have is if Kiara was trying to talk to students and invite them to the first Wild Patch meeting and she caught Ellie who would feel obligated to go to the meeting they might get along enough for Ellie to feel comfortable to ask Kiara to one of the dances.

:teehee:

Eloise & Kit: oooh I think that could be interesting. Do you think there would be the possibility of perhaps their parents knowing each other and them having met over the break or something? Would make things a bit more interesting, if not totally cool we can think of something else

Kiara & Ellie: Kiara going around spreading word about the first wild patch meeting could definitely happen if she's still trying to push herself a little more so I'd be keen to see how that goes!

Oooo yes! all sounds good! happy to do that!

Kiara x Abby - Oh yes! Sounds good, someone for her to someone relate or understand her in a way sounds good to me!

Sen x Josh - Yesss! Quidditch club stuff sounds good! Josh is happy to help with the club in away he can! Serious threads can defs come later for sure!

Eloise x Marley - yay! sounds good! did you have any particular ideas? or should we just throw them in somewhere and see what happens? Is there any particular place Eloise is often found in?

Summer x Fiona - Me too! I feel like it could go either way between these two haha =)) Complete opposites i reckon. Did you also have any ideas for them? Or would you also like to put them together and see what’s happens?

Did you want to start all of them at once? or spread them out? Which ones would you like to start? and I can start whatever’s left :)

Maybe spread them out a little? I think if we include Chase/Eliza and Issac/Chloe we have six (ignoring that Kiara/Molly is already happening lol), maybe we could do four now and save two for later? So we'd have two each now?

I'd be cool with starting Josh/Sen and Summer/Fiona (if you're good with me thinking of something for them I can run it by you on discord)?

as for additional answers: maybe Marley/Eloise would need another minute of thinking what could happen :r

Helllooo Marijke :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I have posted in a previous PD for Miro and Summer to be possible friends once they started Hogwarts?? My brain might be making this up but regardless I think they should be friends now anyway! Or we can rp them and see what happens of course as they also might not get along.

Miro is similarly outgoing and likes being around people and making friends, he is just a bit less interested in always being the center of attention, he kind of just does crazy stuff and people do pay attention to him and he likes to be the leader, I think this could be both a reason he and Summer are friends but it could also be a frenemy situation?? Maybe they get along at first but since Miro always tries to steal the attention whether it be intentional or not, and this causes him and Summer to dislike each other instead? or on the other hand they could plan ways to draw attention to both of themselves at the same time

Let me know what you think :D

Maybe spread them out a little? I think if we include Chase/Eliza and Issac/Chloe we have six (ignoring that Kiara/Molly is already happening lol), maybe we could do four now and save two for later? So we'd have two each now?

I'd be cool with starting Josh/Sen and Summer/Fiona (if you're good with me thinking of something for them I can run it by you on discord)?

as for additional answers: maybe Marley/Eloise would need another minute of thinking what could happen :r
Yes sounds good! I can try figure something out for the other pairs (Chase/Eliza & Issac/Chloe, right?) If you could start those threads you mentioned that would be great! Totally happy to discuss things further on discord if need be!

Yes! Thats totally fine!

Yes sounds good! I can try figure something out for the other pairs (Chase/Eliza & Issac/Chloe, right?) If you could start those threads you mentioned that would be great! Totally happy to discuss things further on discord if need be!

Yes! Thats totally fine!
sounds good!

here's Sen & Josh + Summer & Fiona

Helllooo Marijke :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I have posted in a previous PD for Miro and Summer to be possible friends once they started Hogwarts?? My brain might be making this up but regardless I think they should be friends now anyway! Or we can rp them and see what happens of course as they also might not get along.

Miro is similarly outgoing and likes being around people and making friends, he is just a bit less interested in always being the center of attention, he kind of just does crazy stuff and people do pay attention to him and he likes to be the leader, I think this could be both a reason he and Summer are friends but it could also be a frenemy situation?? Maybe they get along at first but since Miro always tries to steal the attention whether it be intentional or not, and this causes him and Summer to dislike each other instead? or on the other hand they could plan ways to draw attention to both of themselves at the same time

Let me know what you think :D

Annaaaaa!

That very well might've happened but I honestly have no idea lol, either way totally up for it! I think they could definitely be friends and would very interested to see how that friendship develops (because a frenemy situation where she keeps hanging out with him because of the attention but also gets annoyed whenever he tries to steal the attention sounds completely realistic lol)

Marijke
Summer and Violet.
They are dorm mates, and they are very alike. i can absolutely see them becoming friends in a kind of friendship that is somewhere between a genuine friendship because they actually do like each other, a friendship of convenience because they are dorm mates, a strategic friendship as they both know what the other one wants and wants the same. and a frenimieship keep your friends close and your competition closer.

I can also offer hugo and Sky if you have any suggestions but this is a pairing that i think would be very fun to explore.

Marijke
Summer and Violet.
They are dorm mates, and they are very alike. i can absolutely see them becoming friends in a kind of friendship that is somewhere between a genuine friendship because they actually do like each other, a friendship of convenience because they are dorm mates, a strategic friendship as they both know what the other one wants and wants the same. and a frenimieship keep your friends close and your competition closer.

I can also offer hugo and Sky if you have any suggestions but this is a pairing that i think would be very fun to explore.
Hiiiiiiii!

I can totally see that happening lol, would be totally up for that!

:teehee:

Eloise & Kit: oooh I think that could be interesting. Do you think there would be the possibility of perhaps their parents knowing each other and them having met over the break or something? Would make things a bit more interesting, if not totally cool we can think of something else

Kiara & Ellie: Kiara going around spreading word about the first wild patch meeting could definitely happen if she's still trying to push herself a little more so I'd be keen to see how that goes!
E+K:We could certainly say their parents know each other from somewhere! I am happy for that!

K+E: I'm happy with that as well then :)

I could start Kiara and Ellie.

E+K:We could certainly say their parents know each other from somewhere! I am happy for that!

K+E: I'm happy with that as well then :)

I could start Kiara and Ellie.
Sounds good! I'll start Eloise and Kit

I have just a few characters for you! Feel free to alter anything!

Basquiat & Kiara: Basquiat would definitely flirt with Kiara and because he's a serial flirter I think that he could unintentionally hurt her feelings. He just really likes when people like him and he's incredibly vain so he likes the newest shiniest person so while he wouldn't mean anything by it I'm sure that would have an impact on her maybe standing up for herself?
Zora & Kiara: Outside of whether or not Zora's brother dates her or not... Zora is super into gardening so she will 100% be joining the wild patch. If she and Basquiat date I think that could be tense because Zora does know how he is with people and she wouldn't want to get kicked out of plant heaven as she would call it haha.
Zora & Summer: I think that Summer giving out less than genuine compliments would legitimately work on Zora so she'd be fawning to Summer quite easily. Zora is also a people pleaser so it'd be quite easy.
Timothy & Summer: I'm not really sure how they would interact honestly but I'm keen to just RP TJ with anyone lol

I'm terribly flaky and forgetful so feel free to say no (and I'd probably just do 1 maybe 2 to manage) buuuut:

Dahlia & Senna - I know we haven't done a lot I kind of headcanon they at least say hi in passing in the common room lol. I think Dahlia probably looks up to Senna a bit and also being a muggleborn trying to find her place and feeling a bit down and left out (her younger sister isn't magical) they can kind of muddle things over together or maybe just try and focus on the positive things? I don't have anything specific in mind tbh but hey.

I could also offer Audrey for Eloise? I'm not quite sure what to go with there but Audrey is little miss personality and half her motivation is annoying her parents (as much as she wants them to notice her), plus she did unfortunately glitterbomb Eloise that one time so maybe that's motivation for her to be a bit less polite. :r

Alternatively, my firstie Miranda for Summer. Miranda likes to be friendly and find a compliment to give because she likes to try and make sure she's on the right foot with people, although she is just a genuinely nice girl. She might not even realise Summer is...less authentic about it.

anyway those are just a couple of random thoughts again feel free to say no if you don't feel it!

I have just a few characters for you! Feel free to alter anything!

Basquiat & Kiara: Basquiat would definitely flirt with Kiara and because he's a serial flirter I think that he could unintentionally hurt her feelings. He just really likes when people like him and he's incredibly vain so he likes the newest shiniest person so while he wouldn't mean anything by it I'm sure that would have an impact on her maybe standing up for herself?
Zora & Kiara: Outside of whether or not Zora's brother dates her or not... Zora is super into gardening so she will 100% be joining the wild patch. If she and Basquiat date I think that could be tense because Zora does know how he is with people and she wouldn't want to get kicked out of plant heaven as she would call it haha.
Zora & Summer: I think that Summer giving out less than genuine compliments would legitimately work on Zora so she'd be fawning to Summer quite easily. Zora is also a people pleaser so it'd be quite easy.
Timothy & Summer: I'm not really sure how they would interact honestly but I'm keen to just RP TJ with anyone lol

Basquiat x Kiara x Zora: this sounds like it could be a v fun situation. I could see Kiara liking him because she's not used to anyone giving her that sort of attention and then eventually being hurt when he just moves on to the next person like that. (Also the combination with Zora sounds like it could make for some interesting rps)

Zora x Summer: honestly that's exactly the kind of peopel Summer needs around her so yes pls

Timothy x Summer: no worries! always up for throwing firsties together just to see what happens

I'm terribly flaky and forgetful so feel free to say no (and I'd probably just do 1 maybe 2 to manage) buuuut:

Dahlia & Senna - I know we haven't done a lot I kind of headcanon they at least say hi in passing in the common room lol. I think Dahlia probably looks up to Senna a bit and also being a muggleborn trying to find her place and feeling a bit down and left out (her younger sister isn't magical) they can kind of muddle things over together or maybe just try and focus on the positive things? I don't have anything specific in mind tbh but hey.

I could also offer Audrey for Eloise? I'm not quite sure what to go with there but Audrey is little miss personality and half her motivation is annoying her parents (as much as she wants them to notice her), plus she did unfortunately glitterbomb Eloise that one time so maybe that's motivation for her to be a bit less polite. :r

Alternatively, my firstie Miranda for Summer. Miranda likes to be friendly and find a compliment to give because she likes to try and make sure she's on the right foot with people, although she is just a genuinely nice girl. She might not even realise Summer is...less authentic about it.

anyway those are just a couple of random thoughts again feel free to say no if you don't feel it!

Dahlia x Senna: oh yeah Sen would def be nice to her whenever she sees her! I'd be happy to put them together (was genuinely thinking of throwin her into Dahlia's pre-tryouts thread already). Or maybe Sen could hit her up about the quidditch club but they end up talking about other stuff one way or another idk

Audrey x Eloise: I meaaaaaan it would be funny to have Eloise snap at someone at some point, just not sure she's there yet so maybe we can save this one

Miranda x Summer: honestly Summer wants all of the friends and if Miranda likes to hand out compliments she'd definitely want to keep her close because of her need for attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back