Here We Go Again (Y40)

Chloë + Harper: Give me all the threads, whatever you prefer!!! :cry: (I want at least one hangout towards the end of the year where they just chill because by now Chloë has just adopted Harper as her little sister thanks)

Ivelisse + Celia: Honestly I love these two. Ivelisse isn't a huge fan of Celia but she knows it won't do her any good to be on her bad side either so definitely up for them. Maybe she'll even end up appreciating her in some ways. I think something on the pitch might be fun!

Ana Sofia + Harper: I do think they'd get along and she could use some more friends so I'd be happy to throw them together some time! Not too sure if Ana Sofia would be of much help in return though :r

Ana Sofia + Weston: I could totally see them hanging out and Weston happily drawing away while Ana Sofia is encouraging him because she'd be too nice to say anything bad about his art lol.

Isaiah + Harper: Sign me up!! I think it'd be hilarious if Harper just went like 'you know what? Chloë's gone so this one's just as good.. in different ways..'

Zero obligation to reply to this, I'm just posting in case you want the distraction and so that I can tell you that I love all of these ideas. I'm happy to do as many or as few of these threads as you want, and we can do them literally whenever (or even say they happened off-screen if you want) <3

Chloë and Harper - Ah yay!! Crush advice at some point could be fun since we haven't done that yet. And I imagine once it's closer to the end of the year, Harper will have lots of questions about picking NEWTs and just planning for the future. (Yes. Absolutely. Done. But only if we can say their very last Hogwarts hangout took place next to the Gryffindor trampoline so that they can come ~full circle~)

Ivelisse and Celia - I think Celia feels the same way, especially now that Ivelisse is starting seeker (which is something she definitely has thoughts about). I'm always down to do something on the pitch with these two! Celia's at her most tolerable when she's flying anyways :r

Ana Sofia and Harper - Fair enough! Just let me know when, and we can do some sort of library/studying thread for them. Or we can throw them in some other random scenario; I can write Harper anywhere.

Ana Sofia and Weston - Aw I love this!! Weston knows he's not that good at drawing, but if she keeps encouraging him, he'd probably start thinking otherwise lol.

Isaiah and Harper - Hahaha exactly. Emphasis on "different." Imagine the letters to Chloë next year. I'm happy for them to meet anywhere. And if Isaiah has any mischief-making plans and wants help/a victim/someone to stand on the sidelines and laugh, let me know.

Chloë x Poppy: Yessss, would love for them to hang out more! Also now that more people are up for seventh year study groups we could for sure get that going a bit later on.

Chloë x Nikko: This would be fun! Chloë could definitely use some quidditch talk to keep her from becoming a sad girl™ now that her besties aren't on the team anymore

Ana Sofia x Delilah: Ana Sofia would be happy to attend and give a study group a try, even if she might not be sure whether studying with multiple people around would work for her.

Ivelisse x Caleb: I enjoyed their last little interaction so would be up to have them hang out more. She also might just show up with snacks for his rat since I believe he mentioned something about that.
Hey, I apologize for the less than prompt response but I'd love get to these when you're able. Maybe we can start with Nikko and Chloe to start and go from there?? I can start the thread if you'd like as well.

Zero obligation to reply to this, I'm just posting in case you want the distraction and so that I can tell you that I love all of these ideas. I'm happy to do as many or as few of these threads as you want, and we can do them literally whenever (or even say they happened off-screen if you want) <3

Chloë and Harper - Ah yay!! Crush advice at some point could be fun since we haven't done that yet. And I imagine once it's closer to the end of the year, Harper will have lots of questions about picking NEWTs and just planning for the future. (Yes. Absolutely. Done. But only if we can say their very last Hogwarts hangout took place next to the Gryffindor trampoline so that they can come ~full circle~)

Ivelisse and Celia - I think Celia feels the same way, especially now that Ivelisse is starting seeker (which is something she definitely has thoughts about). I'm always down to do something on the pitch with these two! Celia's at her most tolerable when she's flying anyways :r

Ana Sofia and Harper - Fair enough! Just let me know when, and we can do some sort of library/studying thread for them. Or we can throw them in some other random scenario; I can write Harper anywhere.

Ana Sofia and Weston - Aw I love this!! Weston knows he's not that good at drawing, but if she keeps encouraging him, he'd probably start thinking otherwise lol.

Isaiah and Harper - Hahaha exactly. Emphasis on "different." Imagine the letters to Chloë next year. I'm happy for them to meet anywhere. And if Isaiah has any mischief-making plans and wants help/a victim/someone to stand on the sidelines and laugh, let me know.

Yay! I think Celia & Ivelisse would be a fun one to start with? And then perhaps we could do either Harper/Chloë or Weston/Ana Sofia as well if you want and look at the others later?

Hey, I apologize for the less than prompt response but I'd love get to these when you're able. Maybe we can start with Nikko and Chloe to start and go from there?? I can start the thread if you'd like as well.

No worries. I'd be happy to start with Nikko & Chloë and yes, if you want to start it that'd be great!

Hello hello! If you wanna do another Eugene&Ive thread or an Ajax&Chloe thread hit me up would be happy to do both.

Also got a new third year who could be a friend with Ive. Valeria is a new ravenclaw, she's a very confident and friendly person. She loves boys, she isn't particularly loyal but she comes across very friendly and can appear nice. Could be a very arms length friendship?

I completely missed this! Would be happy to happy to throw Valeria & Ive together and see how they go. (Also will definitely hit you up about those others sometime soon)

Yay! I think Celia & Ivelisse would be a fun one to start with? And then perhaps we could do either Harper/Chloë or Weston/Ana Sofia as well if you want and look at the others later?

Let's do Ivelisse/Celia and Chloë/Harper! I can start one if you want to do the other? Or I can start both! Let me know :D

Let's do Ivelisse/Celia and Chloë/Harper! I can start one if you want to do the other? Or I can start both! Let me know :D
Sounds good! I could do Ivelisse/Celia if you wanna start Chloë/Harper?

No worries. I'd be happy to start with Nikko & Chloë and yes, if you want to start it that'd be great!
Sounds good! There's the thread for Chloe and Nikko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back