Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi hello, I've tried to add some specific things my kids are looking for (which I'm terrible at) but honestly any and all crazy ideas are welcome, throw your chars at me! I've decided to focus on my students for this pd but don't be surprised to see one for my adults pop up a little later into Y40 as well :r

also yes I'm too lazy to fix the uneven table

egaqNon.gif

Chloë Thompson

Gryffindor 7th year • Prefect • Chaser • Heta Omega
coZwqIF.gif

Ana Sofia Burleigh
Hufflepuff 5th year • CAC • Heta Omega • Wild Patch
Chloë is heading into her seventh and final year at the school (where has the time gone???) and is both looking forward to it and dreading it ever so slightly at the same time. With Sully and Noel gone she feels a little left behind and will definitely put a lot more effort into hanging out with her other friends. Well, inbetween doing anything and everything to make sure she'll do well on her NEWTs. She's fun, outgoing and always willing to help.Ana Sofia here is a character I love dearly yet can't help but feel I've neglected a little over time. She's somehow managed to become a fifth year within the blink of an eye and could use a whole lot of everything! She's an absolute sweetheart and wouldn't ever think of hurting anyone. Ana's creative and loves to decorate anything and everything she can just to make the world a little bit more fun.
Looking for:
  • More quality time with her friends
  • Idk, what about some seventh year class-specific study groups?
  • Anyone needing help with pretty much anything
Looking for:
  • More friends!
  • Some romance/possible crush(es)
  • Anything arts related/people who would let her decorate their stuff
  • Any classmates who would want to be study buddies
  • Perhaps an older student who could help her out since she will definitely be struggling during OWL year
laJikLv.gif

Isaiah Thompson
Gryffindor 4th year • Brotherhood
pFqoXk9.gif

Ivelisse Burleigh
Slytherin 3rd year • Heta Omega
Isaiah, Zay, whatever you want to call him. I'm also now noticing he's the only boy between these five girls. Zay's an absolute idiot and I love him for it. If he could have things his way he would have the entire school know his name. He's bold, energetic and more impulsive than is good for him. Zay loves adventure and is always trying to come up with new things that could gain him some more attention.I feel like I only sorted Ivelisse yesterday and yet here she is already heading into her third year. She's a charming and sociable kid, happy to chat to anyone in an attempt to gain herself some friends. She'll mostly only accept people she really likes, although she isn't opposed to befriending someone she doesn't particularly like out of self-preservation. She can be a fun friend, but will always put herself before anyone else if necessary. Other than that Ivelisse is highly competetive and will turn anything she can think of into a competition.
Looking for:
  • Even more friends!
  • People who might not like him/he might not like
  • Younger students he could be a bad influence on when it comes to breaking the rules
Looking for:
  • Friends (real/fake/complicated you name it!)
  • Anything sports/competition related
  • Also up for some dating talk since she'll likely get more interested in that (nothing too serious yet though)
6fZ2TwO.gif

Kiara Thompson
Ravenclaw 1st year
wqbMWfZ.gif

Gabrielle Perrault
Beauxbatons 7th year • Chaser + Captain
Kiara here is the youngest and last of the Thompson cousins to attend hogwarts. She's been looking forward to it for quite some time yet is also more nervous than she likes to admit. Luckily for her, she doesn't have to face her first year at the school all alone since her brother got sorted as well (that and plenty of cousins to help out). Kiara's a bit timid and isn't much one for adventures, rule breaking or anything scary; halloween is by far her least favourite holiday. She can be quiet at first, needing some time to warm up to someone she doesn't know yet. She's already getting better at it though, after having forced herself to talk to some other kids before school and finding out it isn't all that bad.Gabrielle, or Gaby, is my 7th year Beauxbatons student. She's outgoing and fun, always trying to make sure others are happy before looking to herself. Being a chaser on the their school team Gaby spends a lot of her time outside of her classes on the quidditch pitch, even more so now she's heading into her last year at the school. And especially since she wants nothing more than to have at leat one win on her name as a captain. Outside of class and quidditch Gaby loves experimenting with make-up, her dream job being either a professional quidditch player or a make-up artist. If that doesn't work out she could always take over her mom's quidditch supply shop later in life.
Looking for:
  • Friends!
  • Confident kids who will let her tag along
  • Mean kids?? Someone that'll let her follow them around but ends up not being her friend like she thinks they are??
Looking for:
  • Friends
  • Perhaps a penpal?
  • Some romance, not limited to beauxbatons students (girls only)

Last edited:
Marijkeeeeee

okay, there are a few i would like to offferrrr hehe! let me know what you think!

Chloë + Issac - Since it’s basically their last year, I think it would be cool to do something between them. tho i am not sure what ideas. Buttt, i’m happy to place him for like a study thread (even tho he isn’t really up for classes but we can’t pretend :lol:) buttttt he might be more distracting than actually studying, so that might be interesting 🤔

Zay + Issac - Again, since it’s Issac’s last year, i wanna try and rp him as much as possible. Though i think doing a thread between these two would be great. they’ve interacted a few times, but i am a bit unsure of what we could do between them 🤔

Kiara + Abby - We did a thread between them not toooo long ago (time goes by fast-) but i did like the thread between them, and they just seemed like adorable friends together, i wouldn’t mind putting them together in a thread again and seeing what happens? Unless you have any ideas of what we can do between them?

let me know what you think hehe! 💕

Last edited:
Marijke. I dont have much i can offer you.
but
Ana-sofia. and Linden. after their blind date a couple of years ago. i like to think they have remained friends. they can hang out again.
Ana-Sofia and Niamh, niamh is in the cac and heta omega. and wild patch. i think she spoke to her last event. they can be friends, and i think ana would be someone sky can look up to.

Isaiah and Jordie. Jordies got his heart broken ((again)) so he's sulking.

I've and Charlie? Just hanging out.

And maybe Ana Sofia and Casper? He's the leader (one of them) of the arts club.

Marijkeeeeee

okay, there are a few i would like to offferrrr hehe! let me know what you think!

Chloë + Issac - Since it’s basically their last year, I think it would be cool to do something between them. tho i am not sure what ideas. Buttt, i’m happy to place him for like a study thread (even tho he isn’t really up for classes but we can’t pretend :lol:) buttttt he might be more distracting than actually studying, so that might be interesting 🤔

Zay + Issac - Again, since it’s Issac’s last year, i wanna try and rp him as much as possible. Though i think doing a thread between these two would be great. they’ve interacted a few times, but i am a bit unsure of what we could do between them 🤔

Kiara + Abby - We did a thread between them not toooo long ago (time goes by fast-) but i did like the thread between them, and they just seemed like adorable friends together, i wouldn’t mind putting them together in a thread again and seeing what happens? Unless you have any ideas of what we can do between them?

let me know what you think hehe! 💕

Chloë + Issac: Yessssss, we should definitely do something with them! We could always think about for a second.

Zay + Issac: Oooh we could just have them do something dumb, get in a bit of trouble. Maybe have them pull a prank or something.

Kiara + Abby: Would love to put them together! Perhaps they could hang out during breakfast or something, Kiara would for sure feel a little more comfortable seeking her out since they already met

Marijke. I dont have much i can offer you.
but
Ana-sofia. and Linden. after their blind date a couple of years ago. i like to think they have remained friends. they can hang out again.
Ana-Sofia and Niamh, niamh is in the cac and heta omega. and wild patch. i think she spoke to her last event. they can be friends, and i think ana would be someone sky can look up to.

Ana Sofia + Linden: For sure! Ana Sofia would be more than happy to hang out some more.

Ana Sofia + Niamh: That sounds cute. I do think Niamh spoke to her for a second yeah but I'd be up for having them interact some more.

Isaiah and Jordie. Jordies got his heart broken ((again)) so he's sulking.

I've and Charlie? Just hanging out.

And maybe Ana Sofia and Casper? He's the leader (one of them) of the arts club.

Zay + Jordie: This'll be fun because Zay's friends with Nate as well so he might be a little bit awkward about the situation.

Ive + Charlie: Yess, I like them so they could definitely hang out again.

Ana Sofia + Casper: Ooh, might be interesting to throw them together!

which ones would you like to do now?

Hi Marijke!

I'd be down for seventh year specific study groups, that would be fun.

For Ana Sofia I think it could be fun to RP her with Ivy again? I liked their interaction last time, and they could be study buddies.

Ivelisse and Louis could hang out again? I think we can say they've been hanging out off-screen too, as they were pretty friendly last time we RPed them. We could do some competition related things with them again?

And Isadora and Kiara should hang out at Hogwarts, she can be a confident kid that lets her tag along :r

Hi Marijke!

Ana Sofia & Estella
I think to think that these two are best friends, so I'm keen to RP them some more this year. Estella will be very on top of her OWLs this year, so if Ana is struggling Estella will definitely be more than happy to help her. Also Estella definitely made Ana a flower crown during the holidays so she will be gifting her that :r

Isaiah & Louis
Louis really likes Isaiah bus is just a little too shy to show it. We could have them become a little closer this year and maybe they could o on and adventure? If Isaiah is the type to pressure him, Louis would definitely follow him into the forbidden forest if it came down to it in order to try and impress him xD

Gabrielle & Anastasie
if you're looking for a romantic interest, perhaps my character Ana? She's 21 and often visits her grandparents in France so they could definitely meet there. They're a little different, however Ana also has an interest in makeup and is always striving to look her best, especially since she has basically no friends due to how rude she was at school xD but she's matured from that and I'm thinking maybe they could work? But we can RP them as friends first :D

Chloë + Issac: Yessssss, we should definitely do something with them! We could always think about for a second.

Zay + Issac: Oooh we could just have them do something dumb, get in a bit of trouble. Maybe have them pull a prank or something.

Kiara + Abby: Would love to put them together! Perhaps they could hang out during breakfast or something, Kiara would for sure feel a little more comfortable seeking her out since they already met
Chloë + Issac - Yay! Like I mentioned earlier, could put them together in a study group thread or something and Issac could be procrastinating throughout it, probably annoy her and be unhelpful the whole time or something.

Or we could do something else if you prefer? Quidditch related or something? Even though Issac isn't on the team, maybe they could play a small game? If you have any other suggestions I am open to hearing them!

Zay + Issac - Yessss! I was kinda thinking something dumb or getting into a bit or trouble too! The idea of pranks sounds good! I am defs open to that idea too hehe!

Kiara + Abby - Oooo yesss for sure! Same with Abby, she may be able to speak to her a little more since she as well is comfortable around Kiara. She hasn't really interacted with many people so she's a bit shy and quiet around others at the moment.

which ones would you like to do now?
Maybe we could start off with Ive & Charlie? Or if you want to do two feel free to pick either of the other ones as well.

Hi Marijke!

I'd be down for seventh year specific study groups, that would be fun.

For Ana Sofia I think it could be fun to RP her with Ivy again? I liked their interaction last time, and they could be study buddies.

Ivelisse and Louis could hang out again? I think we can say they've been hanging out off-screen too, as they were pretty friendly last time we RPed them. We could do some competition related things with them again?

And Isadora and Kiara should hang out at Hogwarts, she can be a confident kid that lets her tag along :r
Yay!

Ana Sofia + Ivy: I would be up for that! I think it'd be fun to have them interact some more and Ana could definitely use any help studying she can get.

Ivelisse + Louis: Yesss, I agree that they likely would've been hanging out. If I remember correctly she told Louis he could pick their next competition after their little race so perhaps we could go with that?

Kiara + Isadora: Kiara thought Isadora was pretty cool so she would for sure be happy to hang out and tag along with her, following her lead mostly.

Hi Marijke!

Ana Sofia & Estella
I think to think that these two are best friends, so I'm keen to RP them some more this year. Estella will be very on top of her OWLs this year, so if Ana is struggling Estella will definitely be more than happy to help her. Also Estella definitely made Ana a flower crown during the holidays so she will be gifting her that :r

Isaiah & Louis
Louis really likes Isaiah bus is just a little too shy to show it. We could have them become a little closer this year and maybe they could o on and adventure? If Isaiah is the type to pressure him, Louis would definitely follow him into the forbidden forest if it came down to it in order to try and impress him xD

Gabrielle & Anastasie
if you're looking for a romantic interest, perhaps my character Ana? She's 21 and often visits her grandparents in France so they could definitely meet there. They're a little different, however Ana also has an interest in makeup and is always striving to look her best, especially since she has basically no friends due to how rude she was at school xD but she's matured from that and I'm thinking maybe they could work? But we can RP them as friends first :D

Ana Sofia + Estella: Aaaah I love these two so much! I'd easily see her head up to Estella if she needs help, especially with the knowledge of how well Estella did last year. (also she'll totally combust when getting a gift like that)

Isaiah + Louis: Zay would be more than happy to drag Louis along in some sort of adventure. He tried dragging one of his other friends along into the forest last year but that didn't go too well so he'd be down for trying to get someone else to tag along.

Gabrielle + Anastasie: I'd definitely be up for throwing them together and seeing how they get along!

Chloë + Issac - Yay! Like I mentioned earlier, could put them together in a study group thread or something and Issac could be procrastinating throughout it, probably annoy her and be unhelpful the whole time or something.

Or we could do something else if you prefer? Quidditch related or something? Even though Issac isn't on the team, maybe they could play a small game? If you have any other suggestions I am open to hearing them!

Zay + Issac - Yessss! I was kinda thinking something dumb or getting into a bit or trouble too! The idea of pranks sounds good! I am defs open to that idea too hehe!

Kiara + Abby - Oooo yesss for sure! Same with Abby, she may be able to speak to her a little more since she as well is comfortable around Kiara. She hasn't really interacted with many people so she's a bit shy and quiet around others at the moment.

Chloë + Issac: For sure! We could maybe do them playing some quidditch first and then do the study thing a bit later during S1?

Zay + Issac: I'll have a think about what sort of dumb idea they could drag each other into and get back to you!

Kiara + Abby: Sounds good!

Maybe we can start with Kiara + Abby & Chloë + Issac? Or if you want to start off with just one either one of those?

Maybe we could start off with Ive & Charlie? Or if you want to do two feel free to pick either of the other ones as well.
That works! We can start with that. Do you want to start it?

Yay I'm happy with all of that! I can start the first two if you wanted to start the other? Should we start the boys in the forest or should they do something else?

Marijke!! I don't think we've had much in the way of plots together before, so I'm here to fix that :wub: Just a couple of ideas today as I'm recovering from wrist surgery right now so my typing time is limited...

Ana Sofia & Connor: Connor would definitely be happy to help tutor her for the OWL exams if you're keen!

Ana Sofia & Jenna: Jenna thinks Ana Sofia is pretty cool & is keen to recruit her into her little gang of Nasty Horrible Mean Girls, it could be interesting seeing how that plays out & how long it would take Ana Sofia to see through her?

Marijke!

Here are a few ideas for you...

Chloe x Poppy: I would love for them to hang out more and maybe they could so some kind of study group? I think Poppy has kind of neglected her studies a bit and might scramble a bit to make up for it before graduation?

Chloe x Nikko: Now that Sully and Noel are gone and graduated maybe they can chat about how different the team is going to be or maybe speculate about who might join the team? Nikko's going to definitely be thrown off with out them and I'm sure she would be too.

Ana Sofia x Delilah: Since they're going into their OWL year, Delilah would be interested in organizing some kind of study group for their year which could be something they do together.

Ivelisse x Caleb: I really like them together and they way they kind of challenge each other. I don't think I have anything specifically in mind but I can think on it.

Let me know what you think!

Maybe we can start with Kiara + Abby & Chloë + Issac? Or if you want to start off with just one either one of those?
Both sound good! Do you want to start one and I start the other?

That works! We can start with that. Do you want to start it?
Sure!

Yay I'm happy with all of that! I can start the first two if you wanted to start the other? Should we start the boys in the forest or should they do something else?
Sounds good! Maybe they can do something else first to hang out some more and then later on Zay we can do the forest thing?

Marijke!! I don't think we've had much in the way of plots together before, so I'm here to fix that :wub: Just a couple of ideas today as I'm recovering from wrist surgery right now so my typing time is limited...

Ana Sofia & Connor: Connor would definitely be happy to help tutor her for the OWL exams if you're keen!

Ana Sofia & Jenna: Jenna thinks Ana Sofia is pretty cool & is keen to recruit her into her little gang of Nasty Horrible Mean Girls, it could be interesting seeing how that plays out & how long it would take Ana Sofia to see through her?
Yay!!

Ana Sofia + Connor: Oooh she would be more than keen to have an older student who is already done with OWLs help her out!

Ana Sofia + Jenna: This would be super fun. So far, Ana Sofia thinks Jenna is pretty fun but then again she hasn't been around her a lot so I'd be curious to see what would happen once she finds out that perhaps Jenna isn't really all that nice.

Marijke!

Here are a few ideas for you...

Chloe x Poppy: I would love for them to hang out more and maybe they could so some kind of study group? I think Poppy has kind of neglected her studies a bit and might scramble a bit to make up for it before graduation?

Chloe x Nikko: Now that Sully and Noel are gone and graduated maybe they can chat about how different the team is going to be or maybe speculate about who might join the team? Nikko's going to definitely be thrown off with out them and I'm sure she would be too.

Ana Sofia x Delilah: Since they're going into their OWL year, Delilah would be interested in organizing some kind of study group for their year which could be something they do together.

Ivelisse x Caleb: I really like them together and they way they kind of challenge each other. I don't think I have anything specifically in mind but I can think on it.

Let me know what you think!

Chloë x Poppy: Yessss, would love for them to hang out more! Also now that more people are up for seventh year study groups we could for sure get that going a bit later on.

Chloë x Nikko: This would be fun! Chloë could definitely use some quidditch talk to keep her from becoming a sad girl™ now that her besties aren't on the team anymore

Ana Sofia x Delilah: Ana Sofia would be happy to attend and give a study group a try, even if she might not be sure whether studying with multiple people around would work for her.

Ivelisse x Caleb: I enjoyed their last little interaction so would be up to have them hang out more. She also might just show up with snacks for his rat since I believe he mentioned something about that.

Both sound good! Do you want to start one and I start the other?

Sure, I'll add Kiara + Abby to my list!

Ana Sofia + Ivy: I would be up for that! I think it'd be fun to have them interact some more and Ana could definitely use any help studying she can get.

Ivelisse + Louis: Yesss, I agree that they likely would've been hanging out. If I remember correctly she told Louis he could pick their next competition after their little race so perhaps we could go with that?

Kiara + Isadora: Kiara thought Isadora was pretty cool so she would for sure be happy to hang out and tag along with her, following her lead mostly.
These all sound good, maybe we can start with Ana Sofia and Ivy and one of the others?

These all sound good, maybe we can start with Ana Sofia and Ivy and one of the others?
Sounds good! Maybe Kiara & Isadora (I feel like Kiara would push herself to be like hi remember me)? You can pick one and I'll start the other?

Yay!!

Ana Sofia + Connor: Oooh she would be more than keen to have an older student who is already done with OWLs help her out!

Ana Sofia + Jenna: This would be super fun. So far, Ana Sofia thinks Jenna is pretty fun but then again she hasn't been around her a lot so I'd be curious to see what would happen once she finds out that perhaps Jenna isn't really all that nice.
Yay!! That all sounds great to me :D Could we do Ana Sofia and Jenna now, and maybe Ana Sofia and Connor a bit later in the year? (I'll add it to my to-do list and nudge you a bit later on.)

Yay!! That all sounds great to me :D Could we do Ana Sofia and Jenna now, and maybe Ana Sofia and Connor a bit later in the year? (I'll add it to my to-do list and nudge you a bit later on.)
For sure! Do you want to start Ana Sofia & Jenna or would you like me to?

Marijke! :D

I'll leave out Isaiah/Weston for now since I know we have the forest thread and we should probably figure out the aftermath via PM. In the meantime, here are some ideas~

Chloë and Harper - This is me formally requesting at least one more thread with the two of them before Chloë graduates :cry: Harper could use OWL advice, crush advice, really anything. Or they could just hang out

Ivelisse and Celia - Not sure how Ivelisse feels about Celia, but I think Celia mostly tolerates her at this point and grudgingly respects her Quidditch skills. I'd love to do more with them, whether it be in the dorms, on the pitch, or anywhere else!

The rest of these pairings are just random thoughts, so pick whichever ones (if any) you find interesting:

Ana Sofia and Harper - I feel like they're both just nice people and would probably get along. I see that you have a lot of offers for study buddies, but here's one more. Harper's doing pretty well in most of her classes and could try to help her. Maybe in return, Ana Sofia could help her with Herbology?

Ana Sofia and Weston - As you know, Weston wants to be friends with everyone, and that includes Ana Sofia if you think she won't mind his enthusiasm. They could easily meet through CAC. Weston's not very good at art, but he enjoys drawing and would be happy to just hang out and draw and chat with her.

Isaiah and Harper - Mostly including this because Harper will miss Chloë when she graduates, and I think it'd be funny if she replaces one Thompson with another :r Anyways, Harper would probably find Isaiah's antics amusing, and unlike Weston, she's always down for a (potentially dangerous, potentially rule-breaking) adventure!

Marijke! :D

I'll leave out Isaiah/Weston for now since I know we have the forest thread and we should probably figure out the aftermath via PM. In the meantime, here are some ideas~

Chloë and Harper - This is me formally requesting at least one more thread with the two of them before Chloë graduates :cry: Harper could use OWL advice, crush advice, really anything. Or they could just hang out

Ivelisse and Celia - Not sure how Ivelisse feels about Celia, but I think Celia mostly tolerates her at this point and grudgingly respects her Quidditch skills. I'd love to do more with them, whether it be in the dorms, on the pitch, or anywhere else!

The rest of these pairings are just random thoughts, so pick whichever ones (if any) you find interesting:

Ana Sofia and Harper - I feel like they're both just nice people and would probably get along. I see that you have a lot of offers for study buddies, but here's one more. Harper's doing pretty well in most of her classes and could try to help her. Maybe in return, Ana Sofia could help her with Herbology?

Ana Sofia and Weston - As you know, Weston wants to be friends with everyone, and that includes Ana Sofia if you think she won't mind his enthusiasm. They could easily meet through CAC. Weston's not very good at art, but he enjoys drawing and would be happy to just hang out and draw and chat with her.

Isaiah and Harper - Mostly including this because Harper will miss Chloë when she graduates, and I think it'd be funny if she replaces one Thompson with another :r Anyways, Harper would probably find Isaiah's antics amusing, and unlike Weston, she's always down for a (potentially dangerous, potentially rule-breaking) adventure!

Chloë + Harper: Give me all the threads, whatever you prefer!!! :cry: (I want at least one hangout towards the end of the year where they just chill because by now Chloë has just adopted Harper as her little sister thanks)

Ivelisse + Celia: Honestly I love these two. Ivelisse isn't a huge fan of Celia but she knows it won't do her any good to be on her bad side either so definitely up for them. Maybe she'll even end up appreciating her in some ways. I think something on the pitch might be fun!

Ana Sofia + Harper: I do think they'd get along and she could use some more friends so I'd be happy to throw them together some time! Not too sure if Ana Sofia would be of much help in return though :r

Ana Sofia + Weston: I could totally see them hanging out and Weston happily drawing away while Ana Sofia is encouraging him because she'd be too nice to say anything bad about his art lol.

Isaiah + Harper: Sign me up!! I think it'd be hilarious if Harper just went like 'you know what? Chloë's gone so this one's just as good.. in different ways..'

Hello hello! If you wanna do another Eugene&Ive thread or an Ajax&Chloe thread hit me up would be happy to do both.

Also got a new third year who could be a friend with Ive. Valeria is a new ravenclaw, she's a very confident and friendly person. She loves boys, she isn't particularly loyal but she comes across very friendly and can appear nice. Could be a very arms length friendship?

Sounds good! Maybe Kiara & Isadora (I feel like Kiara would push herself to be like hi remember me)? You can pick one and I'll start the other
You can start Kiara & Isadora if she'd approach her and I could start Ivy and Ana Sofia?

@Chloe Thompson

No rush to reply, at all! But I started Ivy and Ana Sofia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back