Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey All! So I've been posting in a lot of lessons and that's well about it. I have so many characters that I know need some social interaction and would love some help!

Emmaline Hopkins-Vance (Second Year Gryffindor)
images
Emmaline is a school orientated person, striving to be the best and meet her mother's unrealistic expectations. She has a few friends, especially her roommate squad, but needs to branch out more. This year is interesting because she is struggling to accept her sister is here at Hogwarts, as she strives even more to stand out. She could use friends, enemies, and study buddies.
Marlow Sanderson (Second Year Slytherin)
MV5BYTIyMzExODgtNzllNy00OWQwLTlhM2QtMWU1ZTI2MjgwMTQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
Marlow is an artist through and through. She was homeschooled, not seeing the importance of public education. She only wants to participate in activities that further her artistic developments. She honestly is a kind soul, who will without a doubt speak her mind no matter if it hurts your feelings. She could use some friends, enemies, and love interests.
River Hopkins-Vance (First Year Slytherin)
images
River is fun loving. She is focused on following in her older sister's footsteps, Emmaline, as well as trying to meet her mother's expectations. However school is not her life and she would much rather explore (but never get lost. That's a fear of her's). River will never break the rules, unless there is a loophole. The young writer is kind and adventurous. She could use some friends, enemies, love interests, and friend-enemies. (She is also a metamorphmagus who has never quite told anyone (outside her family). Her family has always found this a flaw so as open as she is with the ability she has never spoken the term aloud).
Rune Sanderson (First Year Hufflepuff)
Rune is the classic outsider. He was homeschooled all his life and followed in his twin brother's shadow. He is awkward, striving to fit in as well as find himself. Rune does not know what he is meant to be, but tries so often to just agree with everyone not to make any enemies and to fit in. He is in the process of finding himself. Rune is kind and shy. Rune could use some more friends, enemies, love interests, and study buddies.
Ryder Sanderson (First Year Slytherin)
latest
Ryder is very passionate about sports and that's about it. He loves to win and will do whatever it takes (making him a pretty awful teammate). He has always felt like he had to take care of his twin brother, always being compared to his dorky brother. Ryder is excited to break out and become more than a Sanderson twin. He is very competitive and sarcastic. Ryder could use some friends, enemies, love interests, and teammates (a game of pickup football (american soccer) would be amazing).

Hey Sam! I've got a few kids who need to branch out a little more this year as well.

My second year Brooke could be friends (or even frenemies) with either Emmaline or Marlow. Marlow's her roommate, so we have that to build off of already, but I think she might get along better with Emmaline. Brooke's very calculating internally, but externally she's very friendly and polite. She also values grades and school pretty highly, so her and Emmaline could compete or study together perhaps?
Alternatively, my other second year Sawyer might vibe with Marlow since he's more on the artistic side (though he's more musical than actual art art).

And I think River and my first year girl Salem might get along! Salem's also very adventurous so maybe the two of them could into some sort of exploration around the castle?

Hey Sam! I've got a few kids who need to branch out a little more this year as well.

My second year Brooke could be friends (or even frenemies) with either Emmaline or Marlow. Marlow's her roommate, so we have that to build off of already, but I think she might get along better with Emmaline. Brooke's very calculating internally, but externally she's very friendly and polite. She also values grades and school pretty highly, so her and Emmaline could compete or study together perhaps?
Alternatively, my other second year Sawyer might vibe with Marlow since he's more on the artistic side (though he's more musical than actual art art).

And I think River and my first year girl Salem might get along! Salem's also very adventurous so maybe the two of them could into some sort of exploration around the castle?
Thank you for all the options Kris!
I can definitely see Emmaline bonding with Brooke over school. This may turn into a competition but we should play that by ear! Anything can happen since friends/competitor is a fine line. Maybe they can meet while studying and go from there?

River and Salem could definitely work! River wants to explore the castle more but is so bogged down with work. It will be nice to get out a little bit!

I’m happy to start any role play you have a preference to do first (or both if you are filling ambitious :p )

I can definitely see Emmaline bonding with Brooke over school. This may turn into a competition but we should play that by ear! Anything can happen since friends/competitor is a fine line. Maybe they can meet while studying and go from there?

River and Salem could definitely work! River wants to explore the castle more but is so bogged down with work. It will be nice to get out a little bit!

Yess those sounds perfect. Maybe I can start one for River and Salem if you're up for starting the study one for Emmaline and Brooke?

Yess those sounds perfect. Maybe I can start one for River and Salem if you're up for starting the study one for Emmaline and Brooke?
Sounds perfect. I’ll Pm you the details when done!

Hi Sam! I have some ideas but am definitely also open to others!

So I've got Harper here, who you're already familiar with. I'd love to do more with her and Emmaline since they share mutual friends (Hunter, Blake) and seem to generally get along in group settings. She'd be happy to both study with Emmaline and to force her to take study breaks (she takes school seriously, but not that seriously).

I also think Harper and Ryder should definitely interact. Harper is also very passionate about sports, especially soccer, and is literally always down for a pickup game. She's pretty easygoing so they could end up friends/friendly rivals, but frenemies might also be a possibility? Especially if he's not a good teammate and overly sarcastic; she could find that a bit off-putting. I saw that Ryder's also into sports statistics, which could open up some fun possibilities. Maybe they're fans of rival soccer clubs and bicker over who's going to win while begrudgingly swapping newspaper clippings so that they can both stay up to date? Or we could play it straight and just have them be soccer nerds together.

I also have a first year, Weston Stirling. He's friendly, a bit awkward, overly enthusiastic, somewhat self-centered, and very into music. If Rune doesn't find him annoying or overbearing, they could be friends (Weston will try to befriend anyone and everyone).

Hi Sam!

So I could offer you my second year Ana Sofia for either Emmaline or Marlow, whichever one you'd think would be the most fun or interesting really. Ana's a super sweet kid and would find a way to interact with basically anyone. She isn't a huge fan of schoolwork because she struggles with it, so perhaps Emmaline might be able to help her study or something? She's also very creative, willing to paint pretty much anything and everything she comes across which might make her compatible with Marlow. Ana's very soft so I don't know how well she'd respond if Marlow speaks her mind and says something hurtful but then again that could be interesting.

I also have my first year Isaiah, who I think might be a good match with Rune. Isaiah is extremely extraverted, loves attention and might possibly balance out Rune's calmness or try to get him to be less shy. Isaiah is friends with Weston so they might be able to also pull Rune along into hanging out with some of the other first year boys they've befriended?

For Salem and @River Hopkins-Vance

Hi Sam! I have some ideas but am definitely also open to others!

So I've got Harper here, who you're already familiar with. I'd love to do more with her and Emmaline since they share mutual friends (Hunter, Blake) and seem to generally get along in group settings. She'd be happy to both study with Emmaline and to force her to take study breaks (she takes school seriously, but not that seriously).

I also think Harper and Ryder should definitely interact. Harper is also very passionate about sports, especially soccer, and is literally always down for a pickup game. She's pretty easygoing so they could end up friends/friendly rivals, but frenemies might also be a possibility? Especially if he's not a good teammate and overly sarcastic; she could find that a bit off-putting. I saw that Ryder's also into sports statistics, which could open up some fun possibilities. Maybe they're fans of rival soccer clubs and bicker over who's going to win while begrudgingly swapping newspaper clippings so that they can both stay up to date? Or we could play it straight and just have them be soccer nerds together.

I also have a first year, Weston Stirling. He's friendly, a bit awkward, overly enthusiastic, somewhat self-centered, and very into music. If Rune doesn't find him annoying or overbearing, they could be friends (Weston will try to befriend anyone and everyone).
Hi Sam!

So I could offer you my second year Ana Sofia for either Emmaline or Marlow, whichever one you'd think would be the most fun or interesting really. Ana's a super sweet kid and would find a way to interact with basically anyone. She isn't a huge fan of schoolwork because she struggles with it, so perhaps Emmaline might be able to help her study or something? She's also very creative, willing to paint pretty much anything and everything she comes across which might make her compatible with Marlow. Ana's very soft so I don't know how well she'd respond if Marlow speaks her mind and says something hurtful but then again that could be interesting.

I also have my first year Isaiah, who I think might be a good match with Rune. Isaiah is extremely extraverted, loves attention and might possibly balance out Rune's calmness or try to get him to be less shy. Isaiah is friends with Weston so they might be able to also pull Rune along into hanging out with some of the other first year boys they've befriended?
Ana and Marijke I would love Rune to be in a roleplay with both Weston and Isaiah! I think they may help him realize he does have the ability to make friends :) Let me know if you want me to start the post or if either of you would like to!

Also Ana i think a pickup game with Ryder and Harper would be fun. Maybe just the two of them practicing unless others want to join. Maybe Harper could be playing and Ryder could join in. I'm not sure how they would get along but it would be fun to see.

Definitely happy to do a thread between Rune, Isaiah, and Weston! Maybe they meet in the Student Lounge or Great Hall? (Or anywhere else in the castle, I'm not picky). Sam, if either you or Marijke could start, that would be great. I still have a lot of posts to catch up on and some RL obligations so I won't be able to get to this until Wednesday, but if you guys don't mind waiting, I can throw something up then.

Ryder and Harper practicing sounds good! We could just leave it open in case anyone else wants to join. Like I said before, I probably won't be able to start something until Wednesday, so if you think you can get something up earlier, definitely go ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back