Hello

OOC First Name
Verity
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello! I'm new here so thought I'd start by posting here before I go any further.

I was reading Harry Potter today and wondered if anyone had ever thought of creating a Harry Potter roleplay site before. Turns out, yes people have had that idea before me, there are loads of them out there. I picked this one to test out because I read somewhere that sorting was happening soon. You also look like a friendly bunch looking at other people's introductions. Anyway hello again, I shan't keep you any longer!

Verity

Hi welcome Verity! My name is Jamie and this is the place for RP and it is indeed full of friendly people mostly if you behave. I hope you have a great time around here and if you have questions or want to plot my door is always open.

Hello Verity!

Welcome to the board! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm happy you decided to give us a try!
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and enjoy getting acquainted with the board & its members!

You've picked a great time to join the site. I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Welcome to HNZ Verity! Happy to have you with us!

Hello Verity! Welcome to HNZ!! I hope you enjoy the site :D

Hey, Verity! Welcome to HNZ!! :woot: :hug: It'd be great to roleplay with you some time (I'll shoot you a PM!). See you around, hopefully, and feel free to message me with any questions, too! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back